News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkstar45

Click here to level up my card!

Quote from: Sparknotes: The Metamorphosis: CharactersHis fruit-flinging fit of rage is the catalyst for Gregor's declining health and eventual demise.

JrDude

Quote from: Darkstar45 on July 11, 2008, 07:38:51 PM
Hey great matches jr dude. we have to vs again somtime ;)
Wow, I kicked your ass on the first match, I was gonna be glad to be better than SOMEONE. But nope. Proved me wrong.
Also, I kept ending matches early because I didn't want items.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Darkstar45

Yea i was a little off that first match. and i figured you wanted items off after the 5th reset ;D.

Quote from: Sparknotes: The Metamorphosis: CharactersHis fruit-flinging fit of rage is the catalyst for Gregor's declining health and eventual demise.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Zies

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

JrDude

Quote from: Zies on July 12, 2008, 05:15:02 PM
Quote from: JrDude on July 12, 2008, 05:03:31 PM
Battle anyone?
...Sure...

1762 2333 6996
Alright. *goes online*
3093 6768 7455
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zies

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

JrDude

That was fun Zies. I thought Wofen or whatever was you at first :-X But weirdly you requested RIGHT after him. That time I kept taunting over and over, I just kept trying to use the "side" taunt with 1 & 2... I kept messing up :-[.
[move][/move]
Dude .

HTA!

Quote from: JrDude on July 12, 2008, 06:58:22 PM
That was fun Zies. I thought Wofen or whatever was you at first :-X But weirdly you requested RIGHT after him. That time I kept taunting over and over, I just kept trying to use the "side" taunt with 1 & 2... I kept messing up :-[.
Anybody want a Brawl, gotta see if my connection is okay...

Zies

...So then who's Wofen?...>,>...

...Anyway, yeah, good games...
...I sucked with Ice Climbers...Sad face...

...Also, get better connections...:>...
...I less than three lagless games...

JrDude

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on July 12, 2008, 07:00:31 PM
Anybody want a Brawl, gotta see if my connection is okay...
If you were on Wi-fi 5 minutes ago, I would've. 'Cause I don't feel like going to my room and starting up my Wii again...
[move][/move]
Dude .

Gamree

I would be up for some brawls now and later if anyone is up for some sparring/fighting (have some characters I would like to practice with).

JrDude

Why the hell does everyone like to fight AFTER I fight? ???? :( :robotsad:
[move][/move]
Dude .

guido123

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676