News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: PLAYAT on July 13, 2008, 04:33:29 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 13, 2008, 03:40:49 PM
Quote from: Depster on July 13, 2008, 03:30:06 PM
playat your lag sucks
Not the worst I've seen. Seems to have gotten better when I hosted the matches X_X;;
Can't wait til I get to College and their lighting fast, top five in country, internet speed XD

I think it's time I get a new controller...you know that match with Playats Sheik and I just randomly fell off to lose? My controller DIED. It's not a Wavebird, it's a wired controller! And it just DIED on me. Not to mention it kept reading my inputs wrong. Oh well, I'll just get a new one and break it in for a bit.

Lets see, Dep's Falco is pretty good...just quit blaster spamming...it's really annoying and you don't do a whole lot. By far your best tho.

Playat, still got a great Meta, but not the best I've ever played against (but then again I've never beaten that guy before XD). G-dorf is surprisingly good, but dear god you got lucky SO many times it's beyond belief. And I REALLY wish you could guard his side special...that move is so annoying at times.

At least my Sonic seems to have gotten better....while my Snake sucks horribly now. Although most of that was controller f***ing up, but oh well. BTW, Raffy was a friend from school in case u guys were wondering... :)

Thanks I tried not to let my skills down. Yeah my controller was acting up a little
Have you tried holding down X, Y, and the start button for a few seconds? Use that when your controller start acting up ;)

Hey Playat, want a match?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Nayrman

playat your lag sucks
Not the worst I've seen. Seems to have gotten better when I hosted the matches X_X;;
Can't wait til I get to College and their lighting fast, top five in country, internet speed XD

I think it's time I get a new controller...you know that match with Playats Sheik and I just randomly fell off to lose? My controller DIED. It's not a Wavebird, it's a wired controller! And it just DIED on me. Not to mention it kept reading my inputs wrong. Oh well, I'll just get a new one and break it in for a bit.

Lets see, Dep's Falco is pretty good...just quit blaster spamming...it's really annoying and you don't do a whole lot. By far your best tho.

Playat, still got a great Meta, but not the best I've ever played against (but then again I've never beaten that guy before XD). G-dorf is surprisingly good, but dear god you got lucky SO many times it's beyond belief. And I REALLY wish you could guard his side special...that move is so annoying at times.

At least my Sonic seems to have gotten better....while my Snake sucks horribly now. Although most of that was controller f***ing up, but oh well. BTW, Raffy was a friend from school in case u guys were wondering... :)

Thanks I tried not to let my skills down. Yeah my controller was acting up a little
Have you tried holding down X, Y, and the start button for a few seconds? Use that when your controller start acting up ;)
I'm just going to get a new one probably...it's had this problem of not reading inputs right before...I'll mess around a bit and see what happens...
If it's just an online thing then it's an online thing. So far it's working alright in training with only a few minor blips....

Depster

playat your lag sucks

Maybe I should have used my main... ah well, falco is fun, too.  you guys wouldn't let me chain grab  >:(  :P

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Matt

I have a room up, feel free to join.

Done.

Ridley

Great matches Nayrman and Playat. I had a lot of fun there. :)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Nayrman

Quote from: Ridley on July 14, 2008, 01:10:05 PM
despite teh fact my controller was lagging...again...
Definatly getting a new one. It's starting to happen in single player and it is BEYOND bullpoop level...
Once the controller lag went away during the middle matches it was fine.
All I can say is there is NO FREAKIN WAY robit's arials are faster than Sonic's when done at the same time...no freakin way X_X;;
(again, thanks a lot byproduct of lag).
PLAYAT, I will beat you when I get a new controller...gr....X_X;;

Playat

Yeah thanks
Wanna match later on?

Playat

Quote from: Nayrman on July 14, 2008, 01:16:14 PM
Definatly getting a new one. It's starting to happen in single player and it is BEYOND bulls*** level...
All I can say is there is NO FREAKIN WAY robit's arials are faster than Sonic's when done at the same time...no freakin way X_X;;

Have you tried that reset input I posted?

Yes ROB's aerials are faster than Sonic's........when combined with fast falling

Nayrman

Quote from: PLAYAT on July 14, 2008, 01:21:08 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 14, 2008, 01:16:14 PM
Definatly getting a new one. It's starting to happen in single player and it is BEYOND bulls*** level...

Have you tried that reset input I posted?

Yes ROB's aerials are faster than Sonic's........when combined with fast falling
Never saw it...
Fine, but I think you know what I meant during that Ganondorf match. You were going to win but darn can I PLEASE land a hit I was actually SUPPOSED to!? I mean you saw it I hit you and it did NOTHING...
I was trying to fix it during the Samus match and you kept hitting me at first...ugh...this is annoying.
Oh well, I'll try a new one tomorrow and see what happens.

guido123

Click here to level up my card!

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676

guido123

Click here to level up my card!

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676

Ridley

Quote from: PLAYAT on July 14, 2008, 01:18:57 PM

Yeah thanks
Wanna match later on?

Sure. Also @ Nayrman. Rob's Forward air is one of the fastest ariels in the game.
...It's quite obvious...