News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamree

Quote from: WaterGod on July 21, 2008, 05:41:00 PM
Lol. does anyone still have me on their friends roster?

I haven't played much, I should though...

Could add you to my roster and maybe you could vs me or both me and Timmy when we have our matches, if you would like?

StarWindWizard7

SkyMyl

StarWindWizard7

Timmy0591

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on July 21, 2008, 06:00:30 PM
I'm holding a room, open, should anyone be interested. :)

You should add me.

Gamree, You really need to brush up your act, especially on your Luigi. All you do, which is suspected especially with Pikachu and Luigi, is spam fireballs and C stick with them. It doesn't make you look good, and I refused to call you a worthy opponent because of it. You don't know how many good tilts alot of your characters have and much better they are then the smashes to rack up damage. Remember, Smashes are for KOs, not a basic damage builder.
My Brawl friend code is 1032-1000-8306.

SkyMyl

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on July 21, 2008, 06:11:59 PM
Dude, sorry but I had to go :(
*Shrugs* *Is missing Pit fight*

I need to find a Combo-Breaker in your Ike, by the way. Some of those counters were actually luck. :O

Dawei

SWW, I demand we do some Ike dittos. I want to see how much better he is than your Pit.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Timmy0591 on July 21, 2008, 06:30:56 PM

You should add me.

Gamree, You really need to brush up your act, especially on your Luigi. All you do, which is suspected especially with Pikachu and Luigi, is spam fireballs and C stick with them. It doesn't make you look good, and I refused to call you a worthy opponent because of it. You don't know how many good tilts alot of your characters have and much better they are then the smashes to rack up damage. Remember, Smashes are for KOs, not a basic damage builder.
So sayeth the person who shot a kajillion blast shots from Falcos gun fighting Jr. Guy and me.
;)

Anyway,

*Jr. Guy, that Olimar match...omg........... he's soo totally helpless with out his pickmin... it's hard fighting just him.  :-\
Game lasted FOREVER.
-_-

Timmy0591

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on July 21, 2008, 06:47:34 PM

You should add me.

So sayeth the person who shot a kajillion blast shots from Falcos gun fighting Jr. Guy and me.
;)

Anyway,

*Jr. Guy, that Olimar match...omg........... he's soo totally helpless with out his pickmin... it's hard fighting just him.  :-\
Game lasted FOREVER.
-_-

Haha, Its pretty funny you mention that, because its called SPACING. Falco's lazers and Shing his arials are what make falco what he is. I wouldn't be calling me out Star, because you space just as much with Pits arrows. Its nice that you're backing up your buddy though.
My Brawl friend code is 1032-1000-8306.

Dawei

Tim summed up WHY falco has his lasers. They are there so he can control the playing field. It disrupts the enemy so you can a)have breathing room, and b) stop counter attacks.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Timmy0591 on July 21, 2008, 06:53:29 PM

You should add me.

;)

Anyway,

Game lasted FOREVER.
-_-

Haha, Its pretty funny you mention that, because its called SPACING. Falco's lazers and Shing his arials are what make falco what he is. I wouldn't be calling me out Star, because you space just as much with Pits arrows. Its nice that you're backing up your buddy though.
Spacing??

You mean, "Camping"
*glares @ Dave*

*coughs*
I repeat,
I DO NOT CAMP Arrows!!!
I use them to stop a person from attacking..and well
pfft, I don't need to explain my tactics!
I don't keep using it over and over and over, UNLIKE ANOTHER PIT USER!
You know who you are.  :robotangry:

:P

But Timmy, anyway.... MYL may fight the way he does, but you still beat him right? (well I'm assuming).

Shoot, if I was in over my head I'd do just about anything to win myself.

*sighs*

@ Dave again,
You really think My Ike is that good? Almost as good as Pit?

Zies

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on July 21, 2008, 06:58:44 PM

You should add me.

;)

Anyway,

Game lasted FOREVER.
-_-

@ Dave again,
...He's just saying that so he can get some free wins...

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

Dawei

You said your Ike was better than your Pit, so I want to play it. :P

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Zies on July 21, 2008, 07:00:01 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on July 21, 2008, 06:58:44 PM

You should add me.

;)

Anyway,

Game lasted FOREVER.
-_-

@ Dave again,
...He's just saying that so he can get some free wins...

SILENCE!  :robotangry:

Dave isn't stupid enough to fall for that, trust me.

I don't remember saying that @ Dave, but if I did I take it back.

I think my order is Pit, Wolf and Ike....

Dawei

Oh, I was sure you did say it. :\ Anyway, your Pit seems leagues ahead of your Wolf from what I saw in that one match. You've got a ton of work to do with him. :P