News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

Gamree

HTA!

Gamree

Yeah, sorry about the lag, I think that's my fault.  Any other time there would be very little lag, I had to move my Wii to the bigger tv downstairs since I'm having company over today, which means I have to switch over to a wireless connection rather than a wired one.  I was hoping I would get a better connection than this over wi-fi, but I guess not. :'(  You're really good, though.

HTA!

Quote from: Gamree on July 22, 2008, 09:17:19 AM
Yeah, sorry about the lag, I think that's my fault.  Any other time there would be very little lag, I had to move my Wii to the bigger tv downstairs since I'm having company over today, which means I have to switch over to a wireless connection rather than a wired one.  I was hoping I would get a better connection than this over wi-fi, but I guess not. :'(
It was bad before you joined anyway.

Looks like my Lucas is at least decent, I'm happy with him even though I just started using him yesterday. >_>

Corn... might I suggest lest Super Punch Stalling? :p

Gamree

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on July 22, 2008, 09:19:46 AM
Yeah, sorry about the lag, I think that's my fault.  Any other time there would be very little lag, I had to move my Wii to the bigger tv downstairs since I'm having company over today, which means I have to switch over to a wireless connection rather than a wired one.  I was hoping I would get a better connection than this over wi-fi, but I guess not. :'(

Looks like my Lucas is at least decent, I'm happy with him even though I just started using him yesterday. >_>

I was going to bring out my Lucas into the battle, but I was afraid your Lucas was going to own mine. O_o  I thought they were nice matches, at least, despite the horrible lag.

HTA!

Quote from: Gamree on July 22, 2008, 09:23:42 AM

I was going to bring out my Lucas into the battle, but I was afraid your Lucas was going to own mine. O_o  I thought they were nice matches, at least, despite the horrible lag.
When you connection is better, we'll fight again.

Gamree

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on July 22, 2008, 09:27:51 AM
Quote from: Gamree on July 22, 2008, 09:23:42 AM

When you connection is better, we'll fight again.

Sure, it will be reconnected and hooked up later this evening or tomorrow morning.  Look forward to Brawling with you again.

Timmy0591

My Brawl friend code is 1032-1000-8306.

HTA!

Not bad Timmy.

That Gimp in Lucas vs Falco was beautiful if I do say so myself. :D
Your Falco is pretty decent.

HTA!

Quote from: Timmy0591 on July 22, 2008, 09:37:56 AM
I left HTA because the lag was way too bad.
Thought as much.
I recommend the Wi-Fi guide to less laggy Brawls.

Timmy0591

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on July 22, 2008, 09:38:37 AM
Not bad Timmy.

That Gimp in Lucas vs Falco was beautiful if I do say so myself. :D
Your Falco is pretty decent.

Thing is I saw alot of attacks both you and me did that was way to obvious that you could have avoided. But you didn't, because you were probably lagging too. But Its a shame that I lost to Lucas's Up Smash so many times, Easily avoidable.
My Brawl friend code is 1032-1000-8306.