News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Someguy13

Good games HTA your Lucas is getting pretty good. You just need to work on hitting yourself with your up B thats about all i can say.

Aww darn you missed an awesome finish.

Nayrman

HTA: You're getting better at Lucas...hopefully you'll be up to full speed soon
NS_TL: Thanks for brigging lag
Playat: No, seriously, what are you using to make yourself that fast!? That's why I was metaknight that one time trying to test it out. If we having the same connection, then the controller lag should make most of hte stuff you do impossible  :robotangry:
So, please tell me your secret. Seems like I've figured out your Ganondorf though. I really...really....REALLY HATE METAKNIGHT! If one character needs to be blatantly nerfed for Smash4...it's him X_X;;

HTA!

Quote from: Someguy13 on July 24, 2008, 02:47:12 PM
Good games HTA your Lucas is getting pretty good. You just need to work on hitting yourself with your up B thats about all i can say.

Aww darn you missed an awesome finish.
I saw the KO. :D

In online games, lag throws off my aim a lot, even if its just a little laggy...
Need to work on that. D:

It's hilarious though, in a 3 or 4 person match, where I'm hit off and the camera decides to just show me but crop out my PK thunder thanks to the other fighters. :D

You Pit is great, and you even seem to know how to curve arrows accurately, which is very hard to master.
I think we have similar styles of Pit play, we should have a ditto sometime.

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on July 24, 2008, 02:50:35 PM
Playat: No, seriously, what are you using to make yourself that fast!? That's why I was metaknight that one time trying to test it out. If we having the same connection, then the controller lag should make most of hte stuff you do impossible  :robotangry:
So, please tell me your secret. Seems like I've figured out your Ganondorf though. I really...really....REALLY HATE METAKNIGHT! If one character needs to be blatantly nerfed for Smash4...it's him X_X;;
I got approach down... but I need to work on my Spikes.. the have a very hard to hit sweet spot. >_>

His N-air actually has almost 0 lag, so if you SHFF it and repeat its almost unstoppable.
Projectiles ruin the equation of course. D:

You were absolutely evil with those explosives Nayr. X_X;;

Nayrman

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on July 24, 2008, 02:53:34 PM
I got approach down... but I need to work on my Spikes.. the have a very hard to hit sweet spot. >_>

His N-air actually has almost 0 lag, so if you SHFF it and repeat its almost unstoppable.

I love landmines when there are three or four people XD
It's so much fun! Explosives/projectiles seem to do NOTHING against him. I really want to fight him in real life to basically show him he shouldn't be that fast...grrr....stupid Gamespy and controller lag!

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on July 24, 2008, 03:02:31 PM

It's so much fun! Explosives/projectiles seem to do NOTHING against him. I really want to fight him in real life to basically show him he shouldn't be that fast...grrr....stupid Gamespy and controller lag!
I was talking about Lucas, but if you want MK tips...
A few counters to MK would be DK, TL, and not really official but I recommend Pit.
The boomerang once mastered is a great disruptor.

Basically, you need to kill MK upwards, hence TL and DK, while keeping out of his range.
DK had huge range with his tilts and smashes, TL and Pit have swords and projectiles.

Try to bait him into something, and take your time...
TL would be my recommendation out of the lot, but that's just me.

Nayrman

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on July 24, 2008, 03:06:09 PM

A few counters to MK would be DK, TL, and not really official but I recommend Pit.

Basically, you need to kill MK upwards, hence TL and DK, while keeping out of his range.
DK had huge range with his tilts and smashes, TL and Pit have swords and projectiles.

Make that less confusing next time X_X;;
And it doesn't matter because I have controller lag and he has NONE apparently...not to mention he's in the beginning stages of IDC abusing...

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on July 24, 2008, 03:08:11 PM

And it doesn't matter because I have controller lag and he has NONE apparently...not to mention he's in the beginning stages of IDC abusing...

Depends on how many packets may be lost.
If there is lag, it could be that some of the packets of information are being lost in transmission.
It is a possibility that you are losing some packets, so he seems to be moving faster and your losing chances to counter attack.

Nayrman

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on July 24, 2008, 03:10:17 PM

Depends on how many packets may be lost.
If there is lag, it could be that some of the packets of information are being lost in transmission.
It is a possibility that you are losing some packets, so he seems to be moving faster and your losing chances to counter attack.
Probably because it only seems to happen while I'm playing him. Everyone else is fine tho X_X;;

HTA!

If his connection is bad, its a possibility.

I didn't notice too much, but then again I only played 3-4 matches.

Dawei

If he is being a dick and using D.I.C.K, just drop out. :P

Playat

Its not really a secret dude. I'm even faster when offline. I guess my secret is that I've played melee so much but I don't know
Its something that even I don't know.  :-\

Nayrman

Quote from: PLAYAT on July 24, 2008, 04:02:10 PM

Its not really a secret dude. I'm even faster when offline. I guess my secret is that I've played melee so much but I don't know
Its something that even I don't know.  :-\

There has to be some trick to it...for online stuff...just cuz it seems like that stuff isn't even possible when I tried doing even the basic stuff X_X;;

Triforce_Luigi

Except he fell off the stage twice, so it's counterable. <_<