News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:DL:.

GG's Timmy and HTA.

Wow HTA, your DK owns mine in many ways.  I always miss his dsmash because of how slow he is, but you seem to have gotten it down. O_o

And Timmy, your Link is really good.  You make really good use of those bombs.

HTA!

Quote from: darklink140 on July 28, 2008, 12:15:32 PM
GG's Timmy and HTA.

Wow HTA, your DK owns mine in many ways.  I always miss his dsmash because of how slow he is, but you seem to have gotten it down. O_o

And Timmy, your Link is really good.  You make really good use of those bombs.
The main thing is understanding his range, and using his tilts well.

Your MK was pretty decent, we will need some dittos soon, same to you Timmy.

GG's all, Timmy we still had a good amount of lag... follow the link in my sig if you think it would help.

Chloroform?

I feel like I should play people. Who feels like fighting tomorrow?

Timmy0591

Alright Tam, you'll be added. Thanks for the compliments HTA and DL. I learned how to play my Link from a friend who lives in Canada, and is somewhere under tenth place in the Canadian power rankings.
My Brawl friend code is 1032-1000-8306.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Timmy0591 on July 28, 2008, 03:01:46 PM
Alright Tam, you'll be added. Thanks for the compliments HTA and DL. I learned how to play my Link from a friend who lives in Canada, and is somewhere under tenth place in the Canadian power rankings.
Really?
Oh wow, that sounds very impressive!
^_^

Timmy0591

Hes incredible at the game. Ask Tory or Dawei for proff. They've both fought him as well.

Dawei

Unfortunately, I can't fully back you up because he always sandbags against me. :'(

Before anyone asks (if they do) the Alberta power rankings are here. He is KillLock on it (correct me if I'm wrong, timmy).

Timmy0591

Yes and he placed 8th. Its funny, theres a prodigy named Solaris whos 9 and placed 3rd in all of Canada.

HTA!

Not bad Gamree, but I had a lot of button and visual lag in those matches. D:

I think you can see who my mains are, or one at least, TL.
I also use Marth and Wario is serious matches, but lag screws both of them up a lot. >_>

Your Link was better than I would have guessed  :O, but your Fox needs a little work. :p

Dawei

Quote from: Timmy0591 on July 28, 2008, 03:52:59 PM
Yes and he placed 8th. Its funny, theres a prodigy named Solaris whos 9 and placed 3rd in all of Canada.
I'm going to have cry myself to sleep tonight.

Matt

Good game DL, I started off bad, then started doing good, then bad at the end. D:

Matches were still enjoyable though. ^_^

Chloroform?

Quote from: Timmy0591 on July 28, 2008, 03:26:08 PM
Hes incredible at the game. Ask Tory or Dawei for proff. They've both fought him as well.

I will indeed second that for your "proff." :P

Seriously though, he does rape face.

.:DL:.

GG's Matt.  

How was my Bowser?  It was the first time I used him in a serious match, so I just want some criticism.

And I see I learned from your Falco.

Matt

Quote from: darklink140 on July 28, 2008, 04:35:26 PM
GG's Matt. 

How was my Bowser?  It was the first time I used him in a serious match, so I just want some criticism.

And I see I learned from your Falco.

It was very good from my point of view. Though first Bowser that I have played against in a actual match.