News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamree

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on July 28, 2008, 04:01:06 PM
Not bad Gamree, but I had a lot of button and visual lag in those matches. D:

I think you can see who my mains are, or one at least, TL.
I also use Marth and Wario is serious matches, but lag screws both of them up a lot. >_>

Your Link was better than I would have guessed  :O, but your Fox needs a little work. :p

Hey, thanks.  Yeah, I know, there was still a lot of lag in those matches even when I'm connected up to the LAN, and I had major button lag on my end, too.  Not bad after about 3 days of no brawling, if I say so myself.  Although like you pointed out, my Fox did terrible, which is weird, because I usually do so well with him (the lower of my mains).  Maybe today's just not a Fox day for me... or I suck with him when there's a lot of button lag. ;D

You're amazing with Lucas and Toon, although can be a little annoying with the latter sometimes. ;D  Good games.

Dawei

Gamree

Quote from: Dawei on July 28, 2008, 04:55:05 PM
Follow this guide gamree. It'll give you an even faster connection.

One step ahead of you already.  Already used both that and Hector's guide.  Problem for that youtube video is I'm running accursed Vista.  Anyway, I already tried the Vista version of that trick, but my stupid computer won't pull up one step of the trick, so I can't use that for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKV4iHvdR2M

Stupid Vista doesn't bring up anything in the Turn Windows Features On/Off when I pull it up. >:(

My connections really fine, though, it just acts up when I'm facing off against Hector.  Mostly everyone else I'm fine with (button lag always there, though).

.:DL:.

GG's Gamree.

That match against your Link was REALLY annoying, probably because of the bombs.  ::)  I wanted to use Bowser a lot because I'm starting to practice using him as one of my mains.

Matt

JrDude

Anyone wanna battle me about 35 times? I wanna try every character.
[move][/move]
Dude .

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: JrDude on July 28, 2008, 07:34:22 PM
35 times, are you sure?

If so then try me.
I'll be happy to.

JrDude

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on July 28, 2008, 08:03:52 PM
Quote from: JrDude on July 28, 2008, 07:34:22 PM
35 times, are you sure?

If so then try me.
I'll be happy to.
Well there are about 35 characters, so yes.
[move][/move]
Dude .

QingXin

Hey Ridley, who's that "Zies" guy or whatever that joined our Brawl?

Oh, and I'm guessing you witnessed why I hate Toon Link... You must've lol'd at my trying to attempt my regular bomb techs with that bastard, haha!!!

Ridley

Quote from: TamJammerz on July 28, 2008, 08:19:26 PM
Hey Ridley, who's that "Zies" guy or whatever that joined our Brawl?

Oh, and I'm guessing you witnessed why I hate Toon Link... You must've lol'd at my trying to attempt my regular bomb techs with that bastard, haha!!!

Lol I was having a really good time with that. Also Zies is an admin here.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dawei

There are 39 characters, if you count each of PT's pokemon's separately.

HTA!

Quote from: Gamree on July 28, 2008, 04:50:19 PM

I also use Marth and Wario is serious matches, but lag screws both of them up a lot. >_>

Your Link was better than I would have guessed  :O, but your Fox needs a little work. :p

Hey, thanks.  Yeah, I know, there was still a lot of lag in those matches even when I'm connected up to the LAN, and I had major button lag on my end, too.  Not bad after about 3 days of no brawling, if I say so myself.  Although like you pointed out, my Fox did terrible, which is weird, because I usually do so well with him (the lower of my mains).  Maybe today's just not a Fox day for me... or I suck with him when there's a lot of button lag. ;D

You're amazing with Lucas and Toon, although can be a little annoying with the latter sometimes. ;D  Good games.

I usually have a much more aerial based game, but the lag made me to resort to less honorable tactics. D:

Gamree

Quote from: darklink140 on July 28, 2008, 06:05:03 PM
GG's Gamree.

That match against your Link was REALLY annoying, probably because of the bombs.  ::)  I wanted to use Bowser a lot because I'm starting to practice using him as one of my mains.

Lol, yeah, good matches, although I began to get tired there near the end.  I lol'd at the Bowser/Link match.  I wasn't actually expecting those bombs to be hitting you that much since I was kind of throwing them into the air just for the heck of it, but at least I got some nice fireworks out of it, rofl.

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on July 28, 2008, 09:26:56 PM
Quote from: Gamree on July 28, 2008, 04:50:19 PM

Your Link was better than I would have guessed  :O, but your Fox needs a little work. :p

I usually have a much more aerial based game, but the lag made me to resort to less honorable tactics. D:

So I noticed... ;D

*jams on R button and downwards furiously to try and get past button lag*
"Dodge, darn it!  I said DODGE!"
*character finally dodges, avoids Toon's first fsmash, and then gets obliterated by second fsmash*
"...Okay, now you're just f***ing with me..."

HTA!

I thought you meant U-tilt chaining, which I do regardless but okay. :p

StarWindWizard7

I HAD no idea it would take over 2 hours Jr. Guy,
I gotta go to work!
Sorry dude, but let us continue tomorrow, please...

OR, perhaps you want to finish fighting somebody else this time,
It's up to you.
Point is, I really enjoyed fighting you....

I'll let you in my secret as in how I kind'a fight differently from when I 1st got
SSBB.

*cracks back* Take care, and see you later!
Some of those matches were Epic... or "very close" to say the least.

But out of the characters I fought you with, how's my Olimar? :P