News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QingXin

Oh wow, I should cut off on the Asian Drama watching. The streaming is lagging everyone I play  :|

From now on, I'm gonna try to stop streaming Dramas. Don't count on it, though  :D

Playat

Yo HTA GGs
How did I do with ROB? That was the first time I used ROB

QingXin

Hey, sorry I couldn't play you, HTA. Were you playing PLAYAT when I was joining? Sorry if it was a 1v1 thing  ;)

But yeah, I was at the movies with some friends, and just got back, so I'll be good to play tomorrow, probably... Let's just hope I don't stream any Dramas  :O

HTA!

Quote from: PLAYAT on August 06, 2008, 06:23:13 PM
Yo HTA GGs
Too much F-tilting in my opinion.
But your timing is pretty decent for just picking him up.

What did you think of my Lucas?
I think he has improved a bit.

Playat

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 06, 2008, 06:47:52 PM
Yo HTA GGs

Well I tried my best with ROB. ROB is a good character. I see how Ridley was good with him but he's a big target. I tried to do the stuff that he would do.

Your lucas is great however doing too much of that short-hop attacks can leave yourself open

SkyMyl

Quote from: `Matt` on August 06, 2008, 06:10:18 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 06, 2008, 06:00:18 PM
Well, that was a intense battle in the end there....  :O

`Matt`, MYL

I wouldn't say it was a intense battle in the least, but it was a good match.
During the last minute of said match, I screwed up. My Mom shoved me off the chair, so...yeah.

We must have a Meta War some time, Star.

QingXin

SkyMyl

Quote from: TamJammerz on August 06, 2008, 07:07:43 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on August 06, 2008, 07:04:05 PM
...I screwed up. My Mom shoved me off the chair...
What... The... Hell?
I was sitting on a chair, and my Mom needed the chair. So she shoved me off and I was playing without really paying attention after she shoved me off.

HTA!

Quote from: PLAYAT on August 06, 2008, 06:55:56 PM
Yo HTA GGs

Well I tried my best with ROB. ROB is a good character. I see how Ridley was good with him but he's a big target. I tried to do the stuff that he would do.

Your lucas is great however doing too much of that short-hop attacks can leave yourself open
My normal approach with him is really hard to do in lag, you have to jump right after a N-air a little lag really throws it off...

But otherwise, the only thing I try to do with Lucas is not PK Fire spam like so many others I've seen, I did over-use it a little today but I wouldn't call it spamming. D:

I did notice your were getting caught by TL's boomerang coming back a few times, that's is usually my plan when using the rang so make sure you remember it can hit you on the return flight!. :)

I walked into a lot of attacks, especially by your friends because I wasn't watching them closely enough. :D

Playat

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 06, 2008, 07:13:03 PM
Quote from: PLAYAT on August 06, 2008, 06:55:56 PM
Yo HTA GGs

My normal approach with him is really hard to do in lag, you have to jump right after a N-air a little lag really throws it off...

But otherwise, the only thing I try to do with Lucas is not PK Fire spam like so many others I've seen, I did over-use it a little today but I wouldn't call it spamming. D:

I did notice your were getting caught by TL's boomerang coming back a few times, that's is usually my plan when using the rang so make sure you remember it can hit you on the return flight!. :)

I walked into a lot of attacks, especially by your friends because I wasn't watching them closely enough. :D

I know about the rang's return flight. I was hoping you could KO Marrato no problem. :|

HTA!

Which one was that? D:
The MK and Marth kept camping off to the side while me and you did all the fighting, I didn't feel like focusing on them while you were still in play. :D

Matt

Sorry I left after one match Star, I need to eat and finish something up. After that we can play some more if you're up to it.

Also, how is my ZSS? Started using her yesterday and finally felt like testing her out today.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: `Matt` on August 06, 2008, 08:09:34 PM
Sorry I left after one match Star, I need to eat and finish something up. After that we can play some more if you're up to it.

Also, how is my ZSS? Started using her yesterday and finally felt like testing her out today.
Sorry for the late reply...

I remember fighting somebody who used Zamus whip... like when she attacks straight out with it, and the tip of it is the most powerful point.

Mind games, plus her most powerful attacks should really be beneficial, though I never played as her, and people I fight normally don't play with her... so I'm not 100% sure of what I said you can take to heart.

But just like I said in a couple of pages back on this thread, that if you train with 1 character for like....... "EVER", you'll eventually master them, knowing there pros and cons. If your just started then you have a ways to go, but it seems you know what your doing with her, so thats a plus.

Hows my G-Dorf?

:P

Matt

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 06, 2008, 08:19:33 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on August 06, 2008, 08:09:34 PM

Sorry for the late reply...

I remember fighting somebody who used Zamus whip... like when she attacks straight out with it, and the tip of it is the most powerful point.

Mind games, plus her most powerful attacks should really be beneficial, though I never played as her, and people I fight normally don't play with her... so I'm not 100% sure of what I said you can take to heart.

But just like I said in a couple of pages back on this thread, that if you train with 1 character for like....... "EVER", you'll eventually master them, knowing there pros and cons. If your just started then you have a ways to go, but it seems you know what your doing with her, so thats a plus.

Hows my G-Dorf?

:P

Heh, ZSS has a lot of potential and I plan on using it.

As for your Ganondorf, you've gotten better with him. Only thing I noticed during that match is that you were a bit slower on your smashes and attacks then normally. Other then that I would say you're less predictable with him then usual and that is a plus.

Edit: Also room is back up for anyone who wants to play.

Edit2: Good games Star. I'm done for tonight, I am definitely having a off night.  :-X

StarWindWizard7

The times I KO'ed myself on accident, I want to say you won those matches!

But, hmm... I'm a lot better with some characters then I thought.
>_>

I wanted you to play nothing but Zamus `Matt` so you can develop your skills with her faster... I'll be more then happy to play ya.

Hmm...... I KNOW you can beat my DK... cause I don't play as him.. at all.
But once you do that, then I think your really ready.  :robothappy:

LOL @ Olimar.

@ `Matt`
I just want to help make you better, well better then you already are, like I did for darklink140 *kind'a*