News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

I don't know Nayr...
Zies and I are fighting now and we have perfect connection. D:

Star, want to fight?
We haven't had a single match since you started playing again.

Nayrman

Tam, I have no idea why it's not letting you join, I'm hitting okay...are you doing something?

Nayrman

Better matches Playat, but still fairly laggy *it's storming near me so maybe that has something to do with it*
Your Falcon is very...predictable, and the Falcon Punch is easy to avoid unless it's the only direction the person can come from. Also, Raptor Boost near edges is always a bad idea... If you were far enough and there was no lag my Nikita would basically killed you about five different times X_X;;

Tam, Yea, I'm straightforward because honestly I know nothing about how to play those characters. Play Star if you want to be a better Pit. I would drop pokemon trainer unless you really like him because I find that his flaws outweigh his strengths.

Playat

Sorry nay. I had to end the match. Lag was unbearable that I couldn't defend myself or move on time

EDITED: Yeah I was testing Falcon out. I couldn't use Ganondorf because of the lag. Why don't you wait til the storm clears?

Nayrman

Quote from: PLAYAT on August 07, 2008, 11:57:35 AM
Sorry nay. I had to end the match. Lag was unbearable that I couldn't defend myself or move on time
How do you think I felt? X_X;;
Snake, use your neutral A combo! *snake does rocket launcher* NO SNAKE, THE A COMBO!
*ugh*
Fine Snake, dodge please! *snake stands there and gets hit by Falcon punches...I hold down L trigger and Snake does an air dodge three seconds after the fact*

HTA!

Wow... those were some really crazy matches Zies! :D

The ending of the Lucario ditto was pretty funny...
But when I gimped your Lucas's recovery with my PK Thunder I couldn't stop laughing. :D :D :D

GG's, hope to play again soon.

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on August 07, 2008, 11:56:35 AM
Better matches Playat, but still fairly laggy *it's storming near me so maybe that has something to do with it*
Your Falcon is very...predictable, and the Falcon Punch is easy to avoid unless it's the only direction the person can come from. Also, Raptor Boost near edges is always a bad idea... If you were far enough and there was no lag my Nikita would basically killed you about five different times X_X;;

Tam, Yea, I'm straightforward because honestly I know nothing about how to play those characters. Play Star if you want to be a better Pit. I would drop pokemon trainer unless you really like him because I find that his flaws outweigh his strengths.

Charizard is actually pretty good, he's like an improved version of Bowser in my eyes.

Zies

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 07, 2008, 12:38:27 PM

But when I gimped your Lucas's recovery with my PK Thunder I couldn't stop laughing. :D :D :D

...The Lucario one was like one in a million...

...And the Lucas gimp made me very sad face...)=...

...Anyway, good games...:>...

...And when I wasn't attacking in the last Lucas ditto, I wasn't telling you to SD, I was just avoiding you to try to piss you off...:>...

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

FruitFlow

Anyone up for some matches?

Hector?

Zies?

Star?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

StarWindWizard7

Yes, be a better Pit player by playing me, Muwahahahaha!

yeah right. :P

I'll go online
^_^

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

HTA!

Quote from: Zies on August 07, 2008, 12:40:16 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 07, 2008, 12:38:27 PM

...The Lucario one was like one in a million...

...And the Lucas gimp made me very sad face...)=...

...Anyway, good games...:>...

...And when I wasn't attacking in the last Lucas ditto, I wasn't telling you to SD, I was just avoiding you to try to piss you off...:>...
I also found out the hard way that you have Marth's tipper down pact. D:
Every other smash was a tipper. ;-;

Your Lucas was a lot better than I would have thought. D:
Especially when you PK Frezed me when I was recovering with Pk thunder >_>

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 07, 2008, 12:55:28 PM
Alright Star. I'll be waiting.  :)
Holy Jeez,...
Since when could you play Pit?

You need to fight `Matt`

I forgot, SSBBrawlin, your a known Pit Player, my bad.

For some odd reason,...I FORGOT you play as Pit...
Thats why when we 1st fought I was "Flabbergasted" (to say the least...wow, thats really a word  :robotindifferent: .. anyway) I was shocked to see you play as Pit that I wasn't in my right state of mind at 1st...

Well, regardless, I want to see you fight `Matt`.... It seems both your levels are the same so It Should be Epic.  :robothappy:

Great Games nether the less dude!

HTA!

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 07, 2008, 01:14:12 PM
Holy Jeez,...

You need to fight `Matt`
Star, I challenge you to Pit dittos Today :o

FruitFlow

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 07, 2008, 01:14:12 PM
Holy Jeez,...

You need to fight `Matt`
I was doing horrible out there.
I haven't been playing for 2 months, and now look at me.  :'(