News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: Ridley on August 09, 2008, 09:54:36 AM
Quote from: Nayrman on August 09, 2008, 09:17:40 AM
Quote from: Ridley on August 09, 2008, 09:17:08 AM
Anyone want a match? Just join my game.
Give me a minute to get on and I'll play yea :)

Lol those were great matches but why did everybody leave?
Dude, youre the one who left by disconnecting right before the match started X_X;;
I refuse to play on on DK Jungle...unfair advantage with Rob...there is a reason pretty much FD, Battlefield, and Shmashville are the only tourney-legal stages worth playing on.
I just want to know how the hell you can go from the dodge to downsmash without the shield animation X_X;;

Playat

Ridley I wanna fight you 1v1

BTW this is really unfair and annoying Nayrman. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PamC2qZY8M

QingXin

Nayrman

Playat, you must be doing something because so far you and Bao are the only ones I play with that have this bad of a controller lag (meaning yes, it is on your end because nothing is wrong when I play anyone else).

Why do you hate me Xin!? You only seem to attack me and leave everyone else alone ;_;
BTW, your Peach absolutely fails, no offense. I can't accuratley comment on your Sonic due to the horrendousness of hte lag that one match. Marth seems to be your best though.

Bao, I restarted all those matches because lag kept killing me...it's almost as bad as Playat's controller lag but instead of just controller lag the screen tends to freeze for no reason. A few matches were like that but the rest was fine. Oh, and you did not win that Wolf/ROB match...intercourse ing lag saying I pressed blaster when I hit jump X_X;;
You are an insane Snake though, so I'd stick with him. *shoulda won that Toon Link/Sonic fight, but ah well*
Just an FYI since you failed miserably as Falco... Anyone with long range weapons = Sonic's death... You should've used the blater more.

QingXin

Quote from: Nayrman on August 09, 2008, 10:44:08 AM
Playat, you must be doing something because so far you and Bao are the only ones I play with that have this bad of a controller lag (meaning yes, it is on your end because nothing is wrong when I play anyone else).

Why do you hate me Xin!? You only seem to attack me and leave everyone else alone ;_;
BTW, your Peach absolutely fails, no offense. I can't accuratley comment on your Sonic due to the horrendousness of hte lag that one match. Marth seems to be your best though.

Bao, I restarted all those matches because lag kept killing me...it's almost as bad as Playat's controller lag but instead of just controller lag the screen tends to freeze for no reason. A few matches were like that but the rest was fine. Oh, and you did not win that Wolf/ROB match...f***ing lag saying I pressed blaster when I hit jump X_X;;
You are an insane Snake though, so I'd stick with him. *shoulda won that Toon Link/Sonic fight, but ah well*
Just an FYI since you failed miserably as Falco... Anyone with long range weapons = Sonic's death... You should've used the blater more.
Bao's not a member on here, he's just my cousin xD

I wasn't trying to play as Peach, I was on random the whole time.

QingXin

Oh, and I wasn't "targeting" you if you were getting that notion... You just seemed to be near me everytime :P

Nayrman

Well, it certainly seemed as if you were targeting me.

Great 4 player matches guys, loads of fun besides DC being a spammer on Temple X_X;;
Playat, IDC is banned for a reason, thanks for the video though *starts practicing Diddy for banana spam of death*. Now do you notice how everything is fine when we're with other people but just the two of us it's horrible? X_X;;
And for goodness sake who had items on that one match? @_@;; that was annoying.
All four of us it was really fun...ZSS is so much fun to beat up on XD

Playat

Quote from: Nayrman on August 09, 2008, 11:43:00 AM

Great 4 player matches guys, loads of fun besides DC being a spammer on Temple X_X;;
Playat, IDC is banned for a reason, thanks for the video though *starts practicing Diddy for banana spam of death*. Now do you notice how everything is fine when we're with other people but just the two of us it's horrible? X_X;;

Nay I had to use IDC on that match. It was the only way to get away from that annoying monkey even though it was quite useless. I bet Ridley can perform that little tech, can ya ridley?

Anyway does anyone know how to avoid or even counter that tactic? I watched the tactic on a diddy pro vid way before I enter the tourney. I really thought of a theory of how to counter it. How wrong I was. X_X
*stupid monkey*

Zies

Quote from: PLAYAT on August 09, 2008, 11:57:30 AM

Nay I had to use IDC on that match. It was the only way to get away from that annoying monkey even though it was quite useless. I bet Ridley can perform that little tech, can ya ridley?

Anyway does anyone know how to avoid or even counter that tactic? I watched the tactic on a diddy pro vid way before I enter the tourney. I really thought of a theory of how to counter it. How wrong I was. X_X
*stupid monkey*
...Stay away from him...

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

Nayrman

Quote from: Zies on August 09, 2008, 12:15:54 PM

*stupid monkey*
...Stay away from him...
I also suggest staying in the air as much as possible and using down air and forward air to sort of counter the bananas on the ground. Regardless, you're always going to have some problems with it, but hopefully that should help.
I'm going to go practice as Diddy now...I finally have a tactic against those annoying-ass Metaknight users...

Playat

Quote from: Nayrman on August 09, 2008, 12:18:08 PM

*stupid monkey*
...Stay away from him...
I also suggest staying in the air as much as possible and using down air and forward air to sort of counter the bananas on the ground. Regardless, you're always going to have some problems with it, but hopefully that should help.
I'm going to go practice as Diddy now...I finally have a tactic against those annoying-ass Metaknight users...

That doesn't work. I tried that.

Nayrman

Quote from: PLAYAT on August 09, 2008, 12:59:50 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on August 09, 2008, 12:18:08 PM

*stupid monkey*
...Stay away from him...

That doesn't work. I tried that.
EXCELENT >:)
I know have some hope against you annoying Metaknight players

StarWindWizard7

I also find Diddy to be very annoying...
Though the Diddy's I fight really don't use the banana peel though...
they seem treacherous......

Metaknight Users are the worst for me, I hope thats known. LOL

Nayrman

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 09, 2008, 01:31:12 PM
I also find Diddy to be very annoying...
Though the Diddy's I fight really don't use the banana peel though...
they seem treacherous......

Metaknight Users are the worst for me, I hope thats known. LOL
Pit's and Metaknight's tend to be my worst...hopefully Diddy can help me out with that...

QingXin

My friend plays a fiendish Diddy Kong... GAWD!!!

I hate those freaking banana peels... Funny, but deadly :|