The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawei

Quote from: Nayrman on August 10, 2008, 04:38:58 PM
Quote from: Dawei on August 10, 2008, 04:30:17 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on August 10, 2008, 04:28:40 PM
Quote from: Dawei on August 10, 2008, 04:26:12 PM
Deep inside, everyone uses snake as an alternate. He's too good. :P
God Tier here he comes XD

Between all the mines/C4/Grenades and killer tilts I'm almost surprised this isn't a Fox-fest like Melee was XD
It's clear he wasn't tested enough...lol
The only thing stopping him from god tier is his awful air game. If it was decent, he'd probably be above MK on the tier list.
As you probably already know I hate Metaknight...  :robotangry:
As I've said before if anyone need to be blatantly nerfed it's him...
But Sakurai has to make all of his creations extremely good since in melee Kirby was the worst in the game.

And Playat, MK>Snake. MK's only bad matchup is snake, while snake has about 5 4-6 matchups.

Nayrman

Quote from: Dawei on August 10, 2008, 04:44:01 PM

Between all the mines/C4/Grenades and killer tilts I'm almost surprised this isn't a Fox-fest like Melee was XD
The only thing stopping him from god tier is his awful air game. If it was decent, he'd probably be above MK on the tier list.
But Sakurai has to make all of his creations extremely good since in melee Kirby was the worst in the game.

And Playat, MK>Snake. MK's only bad matchup is snake, while snake has about 5 4-6 matchups.
Nikita and Grenades for the win...it's the only way I can beat a friend of mine when he uses metaknight. I use Wolf or Sonic and I basically loose from the get go. I think it's apparent who is Sakura's favorite creation in this game. Best character in the game, origional victory song, his own stage... X_X;;

Ridley

Quote from: Nayrman on August 10, 2008, 04:45:59 PM

Nikita and Grenades for the win...it's the only way I can beat a friend of mine when he uses metaknight. I use Wolf or Sonic and I basically loose from the get go. I think it's apparent who is Sakura's favorite creation in this game. Best character in the game, origional victory song, his own stage... X_X;;

Not to mention he is an unlockable in almost every Kirby game.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Playat

Quote from: Nayrman on August 10, 2008, 04:45:59 PM

I wonder if the forbidden 7 characters would made a difference in the game tier-list wise.

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Cornwad

Good games Marth Xero ;D

That Falcon v Falco match was the first time I pulled off the chain grab spike :D

Eizweir

I didn't really enjoy it...
You've only goten better, me is just meh....
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

HTA!

Quote from: Dawei on August 09, 2008, 07:37:18 PM
Quote from: Ridley on August 09, 2008, 07:32:30 PM
Quote from: Dawei on August 09, 2008, 07:26:03 PM
Quote from: Ridley on August 09, 2008, 07:25:09 PM
Quote from: Dawei on August 09, 2008, 07:22:48 PM
Haha, I'd like to see you do that on player that doesn't suck ass, Ridley.

Works on smash boarders, so I think it would work on anyone you know.
I bet you my life it wouldn't. Sao would kick your ass and take your name. Not all smashboarders are good.

Well that is true but I am only playing with people on my level. You know, decent people. I say I would lose against a pro too.
On your level, sure. But did you not notice me say "a Diddy that doesn't suck ass"?
And if you know you would lose to pros, don't say "I could beat anyone you know". Don't assume I'm too poor to go to tournies and I only play trash people on the trash online.

Sure you do. D:

:p

HTA!

I don't see why you guys have so much trouble with MK unless the MK is using IDC. D:

I beat Playat's and a few other MK's with Lucas, come on guys step it up a little. >_>

I might be able to play later today, I'm registering for school later today though.

Zies

...I are bored and it's raining...
...I wants to play a few matches...:>...

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

Ridley

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 11, 2008, 08:49:32 AM
I don't see why you guys have so much trouble with MK unless the MK is using IDC. D:

I beat Playat's and a few other MK's with Lucas, come on guys step it up a little. >_>

I might be able to play later today, I'm registering for school later today though.

Playat uses the IDC on me but I still manage to play just as well as him.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Matt

Quote from: Ridley on August 11, 2008, 09:04:59 AM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 11, 2008, 08:49:32 AM

Playat uses the IDC on me but I still manage to play just as well as him.

IDC isn't that great of a move and tends to be predictable with Playat.

Also, room going up if anyone wants to play.

StarWindWizard7

Playat used it a few times in that team match we had a few nights ago.

I don't give a care, I'll restart the match every single time he'll use it.  :robotindifferent: even if it's an accident.