The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Playat

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 11, 2008, 01:13:56 PM
Corn... did you only learn to Laser spam and Chain Grab wen you picked up Falco?
Mildly annoying.

Our lag was pretty bad those matches Playat... did you ever get around to fixing your connection? D:

Lag was in those matches because of my lil sister streaming vids on youtube >_<

How can I fix my connection with a USB connector?
I would get a LAN adapter since I have a wired modem but there's no phone line in my room

Nayrman

Quote from: PLAYAT on August 11, 2008, 01:46:03 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 11, 2008, 01:13:56 PM
Corn... did you only learn to Laser spam and Chain Grab wen you picked up Falco?
Mildly annoying.

Our lag was pretty bad those matches Playat... did you ever get around to fixing your connection? D:

Lag was in those matches because of my lil sister streaming vids on youtube >_<

How can I fix my connection with a USB connector?
I would get a LAN adapter since I have a wired modem but there's no phone line in my room
you could move your Wii somewhere else X_X;;

I have a room up, but basically I'm waiting for Dawei but if anyone wants to play me until then

QingXin

Hey Playat, who were does other peeps (Santa, Jay@, and XBOX)?

Also, couldn't you have made your Brawl name "Play@" instead of "PLAAT"? It just came up in my mind, lol :D

Nayrman

Some good matches Playat, but some horrible.
Never invite those two goons again... Fourth player (Marth user) is just plain not good, and Santa is an annoying spammer and camper. In any real smash community he'd be shuned. Also, for the love of god, tell them to attack YOU every once in a while! They almost NEVER went for you...that's just plain annoying. I also love how you magically phaze through my smashes...especially that first match. Again, what internet service are you using, what connection, what settings, etc. do you have so I too can gain the magical powers of invulnerability from Smashes and any killing blows?
Also, I am going to beat this into your brain:

INFINATE
DIMENSIONL
CAPE
IS
BANNED!

In other words, quit freaking using it or every match you use it in is auto-forfeit. Sorry, but I really can't stand things like that...

QingXin

Nice to let it all out, eh Nayr?

But yeah, IDC is pretty much illegal now, Playat. I know that I used to do it, but I only use it either when I'm playing people on the same Wii, or if it's a plain out Free-4-All with items.

Someguy13

The cape isnt that bad is it? well i mean if you have a timer it would be so just dont play with one and most of the time you can tell where he is from the camera so if he happens to show up just hit him.

Dawei

If you guys haven't looked at the thread I posted about the official brawl ruleset, it's 3 stock, 8 minutes, NO D.I.C.K (Dimensional Infinity Cape of the Knight). Seriously, you are a giant dick (the pun was 100% intended) for using it. It's an poop hole move that is 100% unbeatable.
Personally, If a MK users is being an ass and using it, I just D/C. I don't need crap like that. I can take anything legal like laserlock, IC's infinite, whatever. At least they aren't completely overpowered and take a tad amount of skill/lack of skill on the other person's part to do. D.I.C.K. is just plain bullpoop though.

Someguy13

Quote from: Dawei on August 11, 2008, 04:18:18 PM
If you guys haven't looked at the thread I posted about the official brawl ruleset, it's 3 stock, 8 minutes, NO D.I.C.K (Dimensional Infinity Cape of the Knight). Seriously, you are a giant d*ck (the pun was 100% intended) for using it. It's an arsehole move that is 100% unbeatable.
Personally, If a MK users is being an ass and using it, I just D/C. I don't need crap like that. I can take anything legal like laserlock, IC's infinite, whatever. At least they aren't completely overpowered and take a tad amount of skill/lack of skill on the other person's part to do. D.I.C.K. is just plain bulls*** though.
Yeah I know the rules but most of the matches i have with people here have no time limit and so theres little to no advantage gained by stalling.

HTA!

Quote from: Someguy13 on August 11, 2008, 04:23:38 PM
If you guys haven't looked at the thread I posted about the official brawl ruleset, it's 3 stock, 8 minutes, NO D.I.C.K (Dimensional Infinity Cape of the Knight). Seriously, you are a giant d*ck (the pun was 100% intended) for using it. It's an arsehole move that is 100% unbeatable.
Personally, If a MK users is being an ass and using it, I just D/C. I don't need crap like that. I can take anything legal like laserlock, IC's infinite, whatever. At least they aren't completely overpowered and take a tad amount of skill/lack of skill on the other person's part to do. D.I.C.K. is just plain bulls*** though.
Yeah I know the rules but most of the matches i have with people here have no time limit and so theres little to no advantage gained by stalling.
It can be used for more than stalling.

Someguy13

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 11, 2008, 05:11:44 PM
Quote from: Someguy13 on August 11, 2008, 04:23:38 PM
like? i mean i agree with you guys its a lame move and should be banned but i dont see why you guys are being so harsh.

also HTA we should fight later

Playat

Quote from: Nayrman on August 11, 2008, 03:43:01 PM
Some good matches Playat, but some horrible.
Never invite those two goons again... Fourth player (Marth user) is just plain not good, and Santa is an annoying spammer and camper. In any real smash community he'd be shuned. Also, for the love of god, tell them to attack YOU every once in a while! They almost NEVER went for you...that's just plain annoying. I also love how you magically phaze through my smashes...especially that first match. Again, what internet service are you using, what connection, what settings, etc. do you have so I too can gain the magical powers of invulnerability from Smashes and any killing blows?
Also, I am going to beat this into your brain:

INFINATE
DIMENSIONL
CAPE
IS
BANNED!

In other words, quit freaking using it or every match you use it in is auto-forfeit. Sorry, but I really can't stand things like that...

I thought the IDC tech was banned only in tournies. My bad.

Those two goons isn't trying to be serious. All they want to do is being the most annoying players.
They also don't want to attack me because they know is pointless to fight me at least to them anyway
Santa is actually Marrato.
Phaze through your smashes? What? :|

HTA!

Eh, I don't like the unfair advantage it gives MK players, but then again I don't use or fight MK very much.

I'm going online now, if you or anyone else is interested.

tollhouse2006

Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

HTA!

For not using Ice Climbers I pulled off that Ledge spike pretty well! :D
Too bad it didn't work.

My retarded brother is playing CoD4 at the same time as we were Brawling, that's the cause of the lag.