News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: QingXin on August 12, 2008, 11:33:26 AM
Yarrrrr, that lag was too much to be even playable in! There's a drama streaming, though, sooooo...

We can call the Ike vs Marth and Sheik vs Link games a Tie. :P
We both made fatal errors do to lag.
Your Marth is scarier then your Link, IMO

It was so funny how we chose the wrong characters to ditto when we 1st started. :D

Eizweir

I think we have enough newer brawlers to attempt the ladder again, I for one would participate, would anyone else?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Nayrman

Hooray for lag Playat...
Jayat finally learned to actually PLAY the game instead of camping. Ghost is merely alright...as far as I could tell. All I can say is you really suck playing with multiple people...I pretty much destroyed you those two matches as Snake. You need to keep an eye on everyone to win those kinds of matchces. C4's for the win XD

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Nayrman on August 12, 2008, 11:41:07 AM
Hooray for lag Playat...
Jayat finally learned to actually PLAY the game instead of camping. Ghost is merely alright...as far as I could tell. All I can say is you really suck playing with multiple people...I pretty much destroyed you those two matches as Snake. You need to keep an eye on everyone to win those kinds of matchces. C4's for the win XD
Maybe he's more of  a 1 on 1 kind of person....

Nayrman

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 12, 2008, 11:43:57 AM
Hooray for lag Playat...
Obviously...it's fun kicking his ass for once...and I could tell Playat was finally suffering from TEH LAGZ. Ah sweet revenge >:D

Matt

Quote from: Marth Xero on August 12, 2008, 11:39:14 AM
I think we have enough newer brawlers to attempt the ladder again, I for one would participate, would anyone else?

I would, though last time we had the ladder there was too much confusion between who was battling who. If we do have another a ladder thread, I kept the ladder table design.

Hooray for lag Playat...

Yes. He definitely is.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Nayrman on August 12, 2008, 11:45:01 AM
Hooray for lag Playat...
Obviously...it's fun kicking his ass for once...and I could tell Playat was finally suffering from TEH LAGZ. Ah sweet revenge >:D

LM*O You are hilarious! :D

Cornwad

Quote from: Nayrman on August 12, 2008, 11:17:58 AM
Some good matches Corn...you're Falco is as burtally annoying as ever  ;D
At least you know not to abuse your character's cheap quality (unlike a certain Metaknigh player)
You need to learn to play Snakes XD

Yeah... Snake's always a problem. I'll get it eventually :D
Good games.

Matt

Good games earlier Corn. Your Falco is a little better seeing You don't chain grab as much, but you still over do it. Mainly I would suggest you work on his aerials a bit.

Also, how is a my Diddy? I started using him yesterday and I think he is coming along quite well.

Also a room is up if anyone wants to play. I'll be using Mario, Ness, and Kirby quite a bit. I want to work with them a little more.

Cornwad

Your Diddy is really good. I'm surprised Diddy can be so annoying without banana spam :P

And yeah, I'm going to work on aerials. I need to fit in more nairs and bairs :)

Matt

Quote from: Cornwad on August 12, 2008, 01:36:14 PM
Your Diddy is really good. I'm surprised Diddy can be so annoying without banana spam :P

And yeah, I'm going to work on aerials. I need to fit in more nairs and bairs :)

Heh. I don't like using his bananas all that much, mainly because they can be used against me.

Doodle

I'm going on Wi-Fi, so I'll be there if you want to play me. :P
YEAH

QingXin

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 12, 2008, 11:36:37 AM
Yarrrrr, that lag was too much to be even playable in! There's a drama streaming, though, sooooo...

We can call the Ike vs Marth and Sheik vs Link games a Tie. :P
We both made fatal errors do to lag.
Your Marth is scarier then your Link, IMO

It was so funny how we chose the wrong characters to ditto when we 1st started. :D
I count them both pretty evenly in mah list o' mains.

HTA!

Uh... yeah that would cause quite a few problems. |:

I've been playing CoD4, but if at all possible I'll have a few matches later tonight.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on August 12, 2008, 01:47:26 PM
I'm going on Wi-Fi, so I'll be there if you want to play me. :P
Have I fought you before?

Hmmm..................................