News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Quote from: darklink140 on August 13, 2008, 08:40:12 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on August 13, 2008, 08:36:45 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on August 13, 2008, 08:33:07 PM
GG's Matt.

Your Diddy was pretty good.  You should make good use of those bananas though.      =)

And your ZSS is good as well.  I was trying to bring you close to the edge so I can grab you and kill both of us. 

I don't like using his bananas due to the fact they can be used against me, so I just work on aerials and such. I realized that on ZSS vs DDD match, I tried my best at keeping distance.

I didn't you know you would fall for the side smash move for D3. O_o  And it was funny how my minions lagged in the air a few times during the match. =P

ZSS B is so using against DDD's B. ^_^

.:DL:.

Quote from: `Matt` on August 13, 2008, 08:44:06 PM
GG's Matt.

Your Diddy was pretty good.  You should make good use of those bananas though.      =)

And your ZSS is good as well.  I was trying to bring you close to the edge so I can grab you and kill both of us. 

I don't like using his bananas due to the fact they can be used against me, so I just work on aerials and such. I realized that on ZSS vs DDD match, I tried my best at keeping distance.

I didn't you know you would fall for the side smash move for D3. O_o  And it was funny how my minions lagged in the air a few times during the match. =P

Who won?  I don't remember.  ::)

Matt

Quote from: darklink140 on August 13, 2008, 08:45:09 PM
GG's Matt.

You. ;_;

All because I landed directly on your Up-Smash.

.:DL:.

Quote from: `Matt` on August 13, 2008, 08:54:29 PM
GG's Matt.

You. ;_;

I see D3's slow attacks have a good use...tricking the opponent. ^_^  You fell for a lot of mah attacks.

Matt

Quote from: darklink140 on August 13, 2008, 08:57:43 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on August 13, 2008, 08:54:29 PM
GG's Matt.

You. ;_;

I see D3's slow attacks have a good use...tricking the opponent. ^_^  You fell for a lot of mah attacks.

Not uh... only 4. D:

tibar21

Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Matt

Ah, I just figured who Star meant when he said "Matt".

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 13, 2008, 08:31:55 PM
Well, he's not the only one...
*thinks about somebody else ... with the name of Matt.* :(

Someone with "Master1379" and "Game" in there name right?

QingXin

`Matt`, I wanna try out my Zero Suit Samus against you. I just wanna see how she plays out. I haven't used her in awhile, so I just wanna be trained and such :P

HTA!

Ummm... the Wii has to work a little harder to play Brawl, which results in a buzzing sound.
Your guys disc readers may be showing the first sings of not being able to read Brawl...
If you have the money invest in a $20 or so cooling fan to stop the problem from getting worse... or just have NoA fix it if the problem worsens.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 14, 2008, 06:46:51 AM
Ummm... the Wii has to work a little harder to play Brawl, which results in a buzzing sound.
Your guys disc readers may be showing the first sings of not being able to read Brawl...
If you have the money invest in a $20 or so cooling fan to stop the problem from getting worse... or just have NoA fix it if the problem worsens.
What happens if they fixed it and it's making the sound for the 1st time after they fixed it? Then what?
I paid over $80.00's for everything too!

It's now under "warranty" again, so if this thing breaks I want a new one with all my old stuff on it! >:(

Nayrman

Note: Since I moved into my dorm, apparently the wireless here is not suited for the Wii system. They are currently working on their connections to allow it, but it won't work for about two weeks or so, so I'll be unable to play unless I get it to play through lan (which if it'll work in 2 weeks I'd rather not bother XD ).
Sorry for the inconvenience...if anyone wants to play on the PS3 I have that up working though :)

Matt

Quote from: QingXin on August 14, 2008, 05:06:51 AM
`Matt`, I wanna try out my Zero Suit Samus against you. I just wanna see how she plays out. I haven't used her in awhile, so I just wanna be trained and such :P

Ok. You want to do ZSS dittos?

QingXin

Quote from: `Matt` on August 14, 2008, 07:25:56 AM
Quote from: QingXin on August 14, 2008, 05:06:51 AM

Ok. You want to do ZSS dittos?
Well, I guess your ZSS would woop mine up and down the floor, though xD

I'll try to get online shortly after this post.

QingXin

Oh, and I'm also going to be using a GCN controller on Saturday for the first time. It's been almost a year since I last touched one of those o_o

HTA!

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 14, 2008, 07:16:39 AM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 14, 2008, 06:46:51 AM
What happens if they fixed it and it's making the sound for the 1st time after they fixed it? Then what?
I paid over $80.00's for everything too!

It's now under "warranty" again, so if this thing breaks I want a new one with all my old stuff on it! >:(

If its under warranty the fix should be free I think.
But if its making the sounds again... it might be the fact that it got dirty again... D:

I have no idea really.