News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QingXin

Quote from: `Matt` on August 14, 2008, 05:50:13 PM
Quote from: QingXin on August 14, 2008, 05:46:20 PM
So, so, so, so, sorry... Olympics is on :|
Heh. Olympics tend to be boring to me, "GO USA!", but still boring.
More like, "GO [insert - Japan, China, or Korea]!!!!"

Also, my cousin is in the Olympics, and it's always fun to see your relatives woop ass/get their ass wooped.

Matt

Quote from: QingXin on August 14, 2008, 05:56:39 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on August 14, 2008, 05:50:13 PM
Quote from: QingXin on August 14, 2008, 05:46:20 PM
So, so, so, so, sorry... Olympics is on :|
Heh. Olympics tend to be boring to me, "GO USA!", but still boring.
More like, "GO [insert - Japan, China, or Korea]!!!!"

Also, my cousin is in the Olympics, and it's always fun to see your relatives woop ass/get their ass wooped.

Japan and Korea are doing somewhat horrible, China is doing quite well though.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

QingXin

Quote from: `Matt` on August 14, 2008, 06:02:15 PM
Japan and Korea are doing somewhat horrible, China is doing quite well though.
Lol, I was watching Japan play the U.S. in Volleyball this morning... I freaking love Asahi, but he just didn't perform as well as I thought he would :P

Off the topic of Olympics, I'll be good for tomorrow... Hopefully.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

StarWindWizard7

`Matt`

I 100% Think you need to PIT DITTO Dark Link 140 now, or as soon as possible.

Both your skill level seem to be entirely equal... but regardless, y'all need to do this, I'm so serious. :D

FruitFlow

FruitFlow

Great games Xing, with only slight lag. :)

I used to be super good with all my mains but now I'm losing my touch.
I seriously need to do better.  :'(

FruitFlow

QingXin

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 14, 2008, 07:37:15 PM
Great games Xing, with only slight lag. :)

I used to be super good with all my mains but now I'm losing my touch.
I seriously need to do better.  :'(
No "g"... "Xin", not "Xing". Get it right >:(

Yeah, that was some pretty bad lag. I was streaming a Japanese drama, and I went downstairs to get a drink. I noticed that I had new Wii-Mail, so I checked it. It was new Replay Data. So, I went to check it out, and got carried away and went online, where I saw that you were online, so I decided to start a room, totally forgetting about my drama streaming.

*sigh* :|

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 14, 2008, 07:45:14 PM
I've got a room up if anyone wants a match.
You can try our room again , sorry about declining, that was an accident!

Matt

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 14, 2008, 07:10:54 PM
`Matt`

Both your skill level seem to be entirely equal... but regardless, y'all need to do this, I'm so serious. :D

I think we did earlier though it might have been Brawlin. Other then that, we need to have Pit dittos soon.
>: )

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: `Matt` on August 14, 2008, 07:55:02 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 14, 2008, 07:10:54 PM
`Matt`

I think we did earlier though it might have been Brawlin. Other then that, we need to have Pit dittos soon.
>: )
You wanna fight him now?
I'm fighting him, I want to be there to see it, like totally :D