News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawei

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 18, 2008, 09:01:43 PM
Some of y'all need to fix your Brawl Card Sigs, it won't work.  D:
I don't see anybody online, how sad..

I guess school must of started for most and everybody is in bed...

=(
I'm online. D: PIT DITTOS

FruitFlow

Dawei, it's doing that thing again everytime I join your room.  :|
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Dawei

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 18, 2008, 09:05:48 PM
Probably because I don't have enough room to re-add you. :P

JrDude

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 18, 2008, 09:01:43 PM
Some of y'all need to fix your Brawl Card Sigs, it won't work.  D:
I don't see anybody online, how sad..

I guess school must of started for most and everybody is in bed...

=(
Some are broken, some are changed by Dawei Cogs
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

Quote from: Cogs on August 18, 2008, 09:08:17 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 18, 2008, 09:05:48 PM
Probably because I don't have enough room to re-add you. :P
Fight Me!!! >:(
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

.:DL:.

It seems I've gotten better with Mario. O_o

Anyone wanna Brawl now?  I want to test him out.   ;D

jnfs2014

Quote from: darklink140 on August 18, 2008, 09:16:50 PM

Anyone wanna Brawl now?  I want to test him out.   ;D
I'll play.

.:DL:.

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on August 18, 2008, 09:18:23 PM

I'll play.

Ok.  I don't think I have you on my list.  I just added you, so...room is ready.

jnfs2014

Quote from: darklink140 on August 18, 2008, 09:19:49 PM
Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on August 18, 2008, 09:18:23 PM

I'll play.

Ok.  I don't think I have you on my list.  I just added you, so...room is ready.
Ok. See ya there.

StarWindWizard7

My Angel Ring  Beats Daves Angel Ring :D

So, Dave can fly, but he swoops! *gives thumbs down*
Hmm, he did seem to learn that

That last KO on the AC stage, LOL :D

Thats what I get for being distracted.

But anyway, how did I do?
I'm not done with Pit vs you yet though. ;D

Let me see...
I still think someguy13 can beat you though...

LOL @ Pit and Wolf

Dawei

Someguy probably can beat me. I don't seriously use pit or anything. I just wanted to see how I would do in pit dittos against you. I love dittos for the most part. The only ditto I truly hate is DeDeDe ones. I'll work on my pit a bit more, you work on yours, and we'll see how I fare next time. :P

That angel ring kill caught me by surprise vs my wolf. D: I still got the win though. :)

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Cogs on August 18, 2008, 09:42:44 PM
Someguy probably can beat me. I don't seriously use pit or anything. I just wanted to see how I would do in pit dittos against you. I love dittos for the most part. The only ditto I truly hate is DeDeDe ones. I'll work on my pit a bit more, you work on yours, and we'll see how I fare next time. :P

That angel ring kill caught me by surprise vs my wolf. D: I still got the win though. :)
Your Wolf is just a few levels above my Pit, I think I stood a decent chance there.
LOL @ the Jump I got on you there. *hand shakes you* I really appreciate your Pit Ditto, hmmmmmmm You need to fight Darklink140's Pit. His Pit is on Par with me and someguy13's *which we are both still like  D: * LOL

I THINK that would be a good match. I honestly don't think I can beat you with any other character except Pit.

You need to train flying lessons on Hyrule Temple.
"SWOOPING" is soooo 3 months ago.  =P

Someguy13

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 18, 2008, 09:46:48 PM

Your Wolf is just a few levels above my Pit, I think I stood a decent chance there.
LOL @ the Jump I got on you there. *hand shakes you* I really appreciate your Pit Ditto, hmmmmmmm You need to fight Darklink140's Pit. His Pit is on Par with me and someguy13's *which we are both still like  D: * LOL

I THINK that would be a good match. I honestly don't think I can beat you with any other character except Pit.

ooooo If you guys are gunna fly around the temple i wanna come!!

FruitFlow

Quote from: Someguy13 on August 18, 2008, 10:21:42 PM

Not until you've earned your wings.  >:(

Someguy13

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 18, 2008, 11:18:51 PM
Quote from: Someguy13 on August 18, 2008, 10:21:42 PM

Not until you've earned your wings.  >:(
lol dude I earned them a looooooooong time ago.