News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 19, 2008, 08:06:02 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 19, 2008, 07:47:49 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 19, 2008, 07:44:59 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 19, 2008, 07:26:04 PM
I think we should do some free for all's 1st.

It's a free for all, let people join!

Whoops, sorry Star.
I didn't see your message there.  :P
*comments on your snake*

I had no idea you knew how to do that.
I only seen people do that on Online team battles randomly...

You really caught me off guard at 1st but I got around it, try to really mix up your attacks with more grenades and what not.

Your Link is getting better as I see you short hopping a lot...

That 1 2 3 sword combo kept getting to me, but I didn't realize what your Combo pattern was until the end. :P
Surprise. :P

Yeah, I'm trying my best to get my main to the top.
Where's the 4on4 match?

Yeahhh, about that...
You chose Sonic, Darklink140 chose Mario, and I chose Ike....
The match started but you didn't move, it was like you LEFT or something...so Darklink140 and I ended the match.

What happened to YOU eh?

FruitFlow

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 19, 2008, 08:16:31 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 19, 2008, 08:06:02 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 19, 2008, 07:47:49 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 19, 2008, 07:44:59 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 19, 2008, 07:26:04 PM
I think we should do some free for all's 1st.

It's a free for all, let people join!

Whoops, sorry Star.
I didn't see your message there.  :P
*comments on your snake*

I had no idea you knew how to do that.
I only seen people do that on Online team battles randomly...

You really caught me off guard at 1st but I got around it, try to really mix up your attacks with more grenades and what not.

Your Link is getting better as I see you short hopping a lot...

That 1 2 3 sword combo kept getting to me, but I didn't realize what your Combo pattern was until the end. :P
Surprise. :P

Yeah, I'm trying my best to get my main to the top.
Where's the 4on4 match?

Yeahhh, about that...
You chose Sonic, Darklink140 chose Mario, and I chose Ike....
The match started but you didn't move, it was like you LEFT or something...so Darklink140 and I ended the match.

What happened to YOU eh?
Oh yeah. I had to go eat.
Sorry for not telling you.  :(

Also, Matt. Why'd you leave so early?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Matt

Someone join my room.  :'(

@Brawlin, that match ticked me off. I'm not going to play if I have to wait for you to fight, I will end the match next time. :|

Playat

Ok considering Zen more than likely to delete me because I was not a challenge to him....at all, I just gonna say this......

WHAT IS THE M*********** SECRET TO THE METAGAMES?!??!??!?! I MUST KNOW!!!!!!!!

Sorry 4 the mega huge font Cogs but the question was just too big for me to keep inside my mind and no I didn't even say that I was the best on this forums

JrDude

D:
I wanna fight someone but my sucky Wifi won't let me D: D: D:
[move][/move]
Dude .

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: PLAYAT on August 19, 2008, 08:33:23 PM
Ok considering Zen more than likely to delete me because I was not a challenge to him....at all, I just gonna say this......

Sorry 4 the mega huge font Cogs but the question was just too big for me to keep inside my mind and no I didn't even say that I was the best on this forums
I have no idea what your talking about.

And you may have not said you are the best, BUT people consider you 1 of the best Here, there is a difference.

But, *coughs* if this other guy beats you then he may be 1 of the best too, eh?

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

Quote from: `Matt` on August 19, 2008, 08:23:57 PM
Someone join my room.  :'(

@Brawlin, that match ticked me off. I'm not going to play if I have to wait for you to fight, I will end the match next time. :|
Ohhhh.
You mean me trying to avoid your bullets. Sorry about that.
There was no way in heck I was gonna go up to you with high damage and one life.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Playat

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 19, 2008, 08:40:17 PM
Quote from: PLAYAT on August 19, 2008, 08:33:23 PM

I have no idea what your talking about.

And you may have not said you are the best, BUT people consider you 1 of the best Here, there is a difference.

But, *coughs* if this other guy beats you then he may be 1 of the best too, eh?

@Star: Zen is in a different level than I am. While I'm  STILL in the same level as Ridley and/or HTA, Zen is at a level of a tourney player. I can't even attend to a live tourney to friggin' improve. Only the Nintendo Wi-Fi is the closest thing of playing other players.

FruitFlow

Dawei

As I said in the thread, Zen poops on everyone here. He only really makes me smell his poop, but still, he's the best here.

FruitFlow

FruitFlow

Playat

Quote from: Cogs on August 19, 2008, 08:50:46 PM
As I said in the thread, Zen s***s on everyone here. He only really makes me smell his s***, but still, he's the best here.

@BRALN: I'll fight ya later.....just as soon I recover..

@Cogs: Yes Zenz better than me, happy?
Anyway all I really want to know(and you probably heard this question from people) iz how can Zen move so  fast?! That the same S*** I dealt with at nintendo hub site. I really want to know.. :|