News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Someguy13

Quote from: Zen127 on August 21, 2008, 12:44:01 AM
Quote from: Zen127 on August 20, 2008, 05:22:00 PM
Quote from: QingXin on August 20, 2008, 05:54:55 AM
Zen127, the reason for inactivity is because NSF's members go to school to actually get an education (not me, yet... I start next week ;) ;) ). Try using common sense to answer your questions, next time ;)

I'm pretty sure no-body here goes to night school. I come here during afternoon and night hours.

Sorry, common sense isn't working out for me. D:

Oh, and stop winking at me.  :|
wanna fight?

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: `Matt` on August 21, 2008, 10:58:56 AM
Room up if anyone wants to play.
OK dude, whats up with this Lag?  :robotindifferent:
I'm not blaming it on your or my victories, but we never had lag like that before?

wth...

Matt

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 21, 2008, 12:11:17 PM
I'm not blaming it on your or my victories, but we never had lag like that before?

wth...

Its my mom's new laptop. It uses up a lot of internet... for instance I have tested to see if it was the problem why I have lag when I play games online. Each time it is on, I have lag(it isn't that bad, but nor is it good). Each time it is off, I have no lag. Sadly she is using her computer right now.

Other then that good games Star. You're twice as good as you were since the last time I played you, felt like I was playing someone else.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: `Matt` on August 21, 2008, 12:15:26 PM

wth...

Its my mom's new laptop. It uses up a lot of internet... for instance I have tested to see if it was the problem why I have lag when I play games online. Each time it is on, I have lag(it isn't that bad, but nor is it good). Each time it is off, I have no lag. Sadly she is using her computer right now.

Other then that good games Star. You're twice as good as you were since the last time I played you, felt like I was playing someone else.

B.S.! eh!

YOU have gotten better. I felt like I was fighting a different person all together.
I was just playing with people I never played before but wow, you really on the other hand did exceptionally well.
I'm proud of ya.

Timmy0591

My Brawl friend code is 1032-1000-8306.

.:DL:.

So...yea.  Anyone want to brawl?

If so, let me know so I can make the room.

Matt

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 21, 2008, 12:35:17 PM

wth...

B.S.! eh!

YOU have gotten better. I felt like I was fighting a different person all together.
I was just playing with people I never played before but wow, you really on the other hand did exceptionally well.
I'm proud of ya.

You did well with those characters, Pikachu especially... you're quite good with him, along with the fact you spam the same moves over and over.

Heh, thanks. Though I really would like to know how my Diddy was even though I don't use his bananas.

Also, my mom left so I turned her laptop off. So if you or anyone else want some more matches, they will most likely be lag free.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: `Matt` on August 21, 2008, 12:40:54 PM

wth...

B.S.! eh!

I'm proud of ya.

You did well with those characters, Pikachu especially... you're quite good with him, along with the fact you spam the same moves over and over.

Heh, thanks. Though I really would like to know how my Diddy was even though I don't use his bananas.

Also, my mom left so I turned her laptop off. So if you or anyone else want some more matches, they will most likely be lag free.
"Spam the Same Moves"?
Well, Gee Thanks :|

I don't use Pikachu at all, so I used the moves that I remember using from SSBM.
It's 1 thing to spam the same moves, but if the opponent keeps walking into it, Or getting hit by it, what does that say about That person?

Timmy0591

My Brawl friend code is 1032-1000-8306.

Matt

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 21, 2008, 12:58:29 PM

wth...

B.S.! eh!

I'm proud of ya.

"Spam the Same Moves"?

I don't use Pikachu at all, so I used the moves that I remember using from SSBM.
It's 1 thing to spam the same moves, but if the opponent keeps walking into it, Or getting hit by it, what does that say about That person?

Whoops. I meant "you don't spam his moves".  :p

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: `Matt` on August 21, 2008, 01:10:57 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 21, 2008, 12:58:29 PM

wth...

B.S.! eh!

I'm proud of ya.

"Spam the Same Moves"?

Whoops. I meant "you don't spam his moves".  :p

LOL, "OH".
>_<
Well, Gee Thanks, I try not to over do it.
You didn't spam Falco's blaster like others I know, I'm glad of that.
I can tell you were holding back though. :P

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Ridley on August 21, 2008, 02:30:26 PM
Would you guys consider My Rob a spammer?
Never fought you enough to say yes or no.
I hope not however. :P

Ridley

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 21, 2008, 02:32:04 PM
Quote from: Ridley on August 21, 2008, 02:30:26 PM
Would you guys consider My Rob a spammer?
Never fought you enough to say yes or no.
I hope not however. :P

I try to use the laser only when it is fully charged but will use the small one if it is the right situation. The gyro will always be out whether it be shot at you, thrown at you, glidetossing, or thrown straight up or other tricks if I can mange it.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...