News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QingXin

Duhhhr, all my people are equally leveled. I don't overuse certain people (that's right, I used the Black Knight and Nailah as little as I could), to spread the experience evenly. Most of my people classed up before the first part was even over :P :P

Off the topic of FE, though, if you wanna Brawl me, I'll be glad to comply. I may have taken a break, but I can still put up a fight :) :) :) :)

CommanderFlint

Anyone wanna play? I'm bored...so ya. I'll quit if the lag is too bad. I'll get on later today....

Macawmoses

Why is this a chat thread? Do you fail to understand the concept, people? FE has nothing to do with wifi battles, as do numerous other posts. Last chance, kids, before the inevitable.

HTA!

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 21, 2008, 08:26:29 PM
Quote from: QingXin on August 21, 2008, 06:31:30 PM
I've taken a break from SSBB, and I've been preoccupied with Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn... Haven't had anyone die, yet ;) ;) ;)
That game is Awesome!
I made "Soren" .. (wind Wizard FTW) like Kill everybody...
He was so effin powerful on my game, :D

Him and Shinon...

Soren should of been in SSBB. :(
Gatrie and Boyd FTW
And uh... >_<

Probably playing this weekend, who wants some matches later.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 22, 2008, 01:34:22 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 21, 2008, 08:26:29 PM
Quote from: QingXin on August 21, 2008, 06:31:30 PM
I've taken a break from SSBB, and I've been preoccupied with Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn... Haven't had anyone die, yet ;) ;) ;)
That game is Awesome!
I made "Soren" .. (wind Wizard FTW) like Kill everybody...
He was so effin powerful on my game, :D

Him and Shinon...

Soren should of been in SSBB. :(
Gatrie and Boyd FTW
And uh... >_<

Probably playing this weekend, who wants some matches later.
I'll play you later. Right now I'm playing Metroid Prime 3.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Cornwad

HTA!

Pretty close games Playat... but the input lag was so bad I almost wanted to leave. X_X

I know my Marth is better than yours... darn lag...  =(

Playat

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 23, 2008, 08:57:36 PM
Pretty close games Playat... but the input lag was so bad I almost wanted to leave. X_X

I know my Marth is better than yours... dang lag...  =(

There was almost no lag on my end I think

Your Marth is good. Also Good FFA games HTA, Cornwad and Doodleboy. It was fun

HTA!

Quote from: PLAYAT on August 23, 2008, 09:15:54 PM

Your Marth is good

Its not that I had lag... not anything unplayable at least... but there was about 1/2 second delay between button press and attack being executed. ;-;

That TL vs. MK battle would probably be a good indicator... I'll try my hand at that some other time!
Your spacing seems to have improved... but you need to practice sweet spotting MK's Up-B from the ground... a lot of missed opportunities there.

Playat

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 23, 2008, 09:19:11 PM

Your Marth is good

Its not that I had lag... not anything unplayable at least... but there was about 1/2 second delay between button press and attack being executed. ;-;

That TL vs. MK battle would probably be a good indicator... I'll try my hand at that some other time!
Your spacing seems to have improved... but you need to practice sweet spotting MK's Up-B from the ground... a lot of missed opportunities there.

My spacing has improved? Didn't really notice that.

What do u think about my snake and Marth?

HTA!

Quote from: PLAYAT on August 23, 2008, 09:32:36 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 23, 2008, 09:19:11 PM

Your Marth is good

My spacing has improved? Didn't really notice that.

What do u think about my snake and Marth?
Snake was just okay...
Your traps weren't very creative and didn't work most of the time... kinda relied on his insane priority a lot instead of using him to his full potential. D:

I'm not sure on your Marth... That's about the time the lag started building up.
Use his tilts more, and for Marth especially learn to anticipate the Air Dodge.

His aerials come out fast enough that you can simply bait the enemy into a dodge and then smoke them with your aerials.

Cornwad

Good games HTA, Playat, and Doodleboy...

I need to work on playing with the heavy characters more :P