The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Quote from: `Matt` on August 25, 2008, 10:38:25 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 25, 2008, 10:32:00 PM
Quote from: PLAYAT on August 25, 2008, 09:03:13 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 25, 2008, 09:01:45 PM
Sorry for leaving so early Playat.
My dad was rushing me off to go eat.

ok...play tomorrow?
Sure. If your on.

@Darklink: Oh okay. Just another way of saying BRB.

@Matt: GGs Matt.

I got bored after the third match... there wasn't any intensity in most of the matches. The last match was horrible, you just sat there and spammed IC's B(OH HOW BORING). Though those were decent matches to say the least.
I usually use that as a part of a strat when I choose ICs.
A friend of mine taught me the ways of confusion and frustration on the opponent since you are controlling two characters at once.
You up for matches later?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Quote from: `Matt` on August 26, 2008, 02:16:34 PM
Room up if anyone wants to play.
I'll see if I can play in a minute. My cousin is playing CoD4 on PS3.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

.:DL:.

GG's Matt.

That first match with D3 was intense.  How was he, anyways?  I just started using him.

Matt

Quote from: darklink140 on August 26, 2008, 02:59:40 PM
GG's Matt.
That first match with D3 was intense.  How was he, anyways?  I just started using him.

Your DDD is coming along quite nicely, though the moves are somewhat predictable.

If you want we can play again in a few... I was trying out a Wavebird controller(Which I need to practice with a bit more before I use it again online.), because I needed to fix my Wiimote, but it is fixed now.

Quote from: `Matt` on August 26, 2008, 03:30:54 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on August 26, 2008, 02:59:40 PM
GG's Matt.

Your DDD is coming along quite nicely, though the moves are somewhat predictable.

If you want we can play again in a few... I was trying out a Wavebird controller(Which I need to practice with a bit more before I use it again online.), because I needed to fix my Wiimote, but it is fixed now.

Alright, let's play.

It's hard making D3 unpredictable when he's so slow.  =P

Matt

Good games DL, again :D. I noticed that your DDD's moves were a little less predictable during a few of the matches, which I would say is a improvement.

How was my ROB and Diddy?

Quote from: `Matt` on August 26, 2008, 04:16:45 PM
Good games DL again :p. I noticed that your DDD's moves were a little less predictable during a few of the matches, which I would say is a improvement.

How was my ROB and Diddy?

Your ROB was really good.  I barely had a chance to attack or any room to breath at all.  D=

Your Diddy was also good. I feel for the up-smash a couple times.

GG's.

Cornwad

Matt

Quote from: Cornwad on August 26, 2008, 04:23:40 PM
One of you come back on. I want to play someone :(

I will later, the lag during that one match we just had, screwed up my attacks and timing completely.

Cornwad

Good games DL and Zen.
I have to eat dinner now though :O

Who had the items on?

FruitFlow

It's about time I go online again.
I'll have a room up if anyone wants to join.

Zen127

Items screwed me almost every FFA until I went to one of my secondaries.  :|

He seriously does that crap?

GG's Matt.

How was my Lucario?  I didn't know I could do so many aerials like that.  =O