News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Quote from: darklink140 on August 27, 2008, 04:08:39 PM
GG's Matt.

How was my Lucario?  I didn't know I could do so many aerials like that.  =O

Yeah, good games. Sorry for being cheap on the match when I was Bowser using his side B(suiciding) quite a bit.

Your Lucario surprised me, on account of when you used him yesterday. Your aerials we nicely timed, though I would say work on some combinations with Lucario, you rarely hit with his B at max.

How was my Snake? I'm trying to work on combinations with him.

.:DL:.

Quote from: `Matt` on August 27, 2008, 04:18:23 PM
GG's Matt.

Yeah, good games. Sorry for being cheap on the match when I was Bowser using his side B(suiciding) quite a bit.

Your Lucario surprised me, on account of when you used him yesterday. Your aerials we nicely timed, though I would say work on some combinations with Lucario, you rarely hit with his B at max.

Your Snake was quick and tricky.  I didn't know the mortar would hit me at the edge.  And I just ran into your standard A attacks for some reason. 

Lulz at the captain falcon and D3 match.  You didn't know his down special damages D3 if held for long?

Matt

Quote from: darklink140 on August 27, 2008, 04:25:12 PM
GG's Matt.

Your Snake was quick and tricky.  I didn't know the mortar would hit me at the edge.  And I just ran into your standard A attacks for some reason. 

Lulz at the captain falcon and D3 match.  You didn't know his down special damages D3 if held for long?

I didn't until a few seconds after I jumped off the ledge and suicided.  :P

Quote from: `Matt` on August 27, 2008, 04:27:37 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on August 27, 2008, 04:25:12 PM
GG's Matt.

I didn't until a few seconds after I jumped off the ledge and suicided.  :P

I see. 

I wanted to see you go all the way to 50%, but you died at 40%.  :-\

ANYWAYS, GG's.  ;D

Cornwad

'Matt' is using Bowser now? :O

We need to have dittos sometime :P

GG's Matt...again.  ;D

What happened at the end of that Mario ditto?  That was weird.

Matt

Quote from: darklink140 on August 27, 2008, 05:03:04 PM
GG's Matt...again.  ;D

I need a small 10 minute break, but yeah good games.

At the end of the Mario ditto, when you came up to meteor smash me, you missed and mine hit, but we both fell... I tried to recover with up B and I hit you back up onto the platform and I ended up falling. :(

Quote from: `Matt` on August 27, 2008, 05:06:39 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on August 27, 2008, 05:03:04 PM
GG's Matt...again.  ;D

I need a small 10 minute break, but yeah good games.

At the end of the Mario ditto, when you came up to meteor smash me, you missed and mine hit, but we both fell... I tried to recover with up B and I hit you back up onto the platform and I ended up falling. :(

Oh lulz, funny.

for a second, I thought I was the one falling until I saw my green colored costume on the stage. =D   

GG's Matt.

How was my Peach?  I just started using her...just now. O_o

Matt

Quote from: darklink140 on August 27, 2008, 06:56:00 PM
GG's Matt.

I would say decent. Combinations and attacks in general could use a bit of work though, you should ditto with Hector. I let up after the Snake vs Lucario match and started using random, got kinda of bored.

Quote from: `Matt` on August 27, 2008, 07:01:31 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on August 27, 2008, 06:56:00 PM
GG's Matt.

I would say decent. Combinations and attacks in general could use a bit of work though, you should ditto with Hector. I let up after the Snake vs Lucario match and started using random, got kinda of bored.

Yea, I never really liked her before.  I just used her cause I got bored. :P

Cornwad

Matt

Good games Marth Xero, I must say your Marth is a lot better since the last time we played.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Good Games Matt. We need to start doing dittos sometime.
Also, for some strange reason you show up as blue for my connectivity. Is that a good thing.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."