News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eizweir

Quote from: `Matt` on August 28, 2008, 02:29:30 PM
Good games Marth Xero, I must say your Marth is a lot better since the last time we played.
I haven't even been using him that much recently. :O
My Marth is the only one that did decently in those matches. :(
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 28, 2008, 03:27:44 PM
Good Games Matt. We need to start doing dittos sometime.
Also, for some strange reason you show up as blue for my connectivity. Is that a good thing.
Blue is the best connection, so yeah it's a good thing.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

FruitFlow

Oh, okay. Thanks Xero.

@Corn: Whenever you tried joining, I would push Yes, but you wouldn't show up.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Matt

Good games Corn and DL. Corn, from now on stay on your side of the stage when somebody leaves. DL, if your up for it, we can play again in about 10-20minutes... I need a break.

.:DL:.

Quote from: `Matt` on August 28, 2008, 05:21:44 PM
Good games Corn and DL. Corn, from now on stay on your side of the stage when somebody leaves. DL, if your up for it, we can play again in about 10-20minutes... I need a break.

Alright, let me know when you're ready.

Cornwad

Quote from: Cornwad on August 28, 2008, 05:24:18 PM
Good games Matt and DL.
How is my Ganon coming along? ;D

Better than mine, that's for sure.  ::)

You killed me when I was gone in that match where I was captain falcon. -_-  Then my controller went haywire(again) and for some reason I couldn't move the control stick...

Still, GG's.

Cornwad

FruitFlow

Yeah, GGs Corn.

My cousin is joining this time. Anyone is free to join my room.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Cornwad

Good games Matt. Sorry if playing against my Ganon so much was boring, I need to practice with him  ^_^

FruitFlow

GGs Draklink and Hector. It's a shame the lag got worse.
The other dude was my little cousin. I took over for him in that last Marth battle.

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 28, 2008, 07:17:13 PM
GGs Draklink and Hector. It's a shame the lag got worse.
The other dude was my little cousin. I took over for him in that last Marth battle.

He was playing the Snake at the beginning right?  He was pretty good.  Almost had him there.  ????

Matt

Quote from: Cornwad on August 28, 2008, 07:16:21 PM
Good games Matt. Sorry if playing against my Ganon so much was boring, I need to practice with him  ^_^

Yeah good games. Your G-Dorf is getting better though his moves have gotten somewhat predictable. All I can say is work out some combinations and mix it up with the attacks during different variations of the match.

How was my Snake and Ness? I'm trying to get a little faster with Snake's attacks and combinations with Ness.

Cornwad

Your Ness was pretty good, but I don't really know what a good Ness looks like :P

Your Snake wasn't bad either, but you sure use the dash attack and the Rocket Launcher a lot :O

Matt

Quote from: Cornwad on August 28, 2008, 07:54:01 PM
Your Snake wasn't bad either, but you sure use the dash attack and the Rocket Launcher a lot :O

It works though. ^_^

Also room up if anyone wants to join.