News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawei

Quote from: PLAYAT on August 29, 2008, 03:23:34 PM
Quote from: Dawei on August 29, 2008, 03:09:18 PM
I love how everyone here admits that brawl is an insanely boring game so they use 40 characters. I suggest everyone goes back to melee.

Also lol you can't get by using snake without mortar slide. The ONLY thing there is to snake is mortar slide, ftilt, and utilt. That's the official recipe to be pro with him. Just like how the official thing with MK is to spam Dsmash, dodge, and up b.

Cogs I did went back to melee. Brawl is better than melee simply because there's more freedom in the air and there's nothing special about it beside the hacking stuff.
What the intercourse . First you say melee is better, than you say brawl, then you say melee. Make up your mind.

Ridley

Um yeah, I just got back into brawl again after a long time of playing mario kart wii. Anyone want a match later?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Matt

Also lol you can't get by using snake without mortar slide. The ONLY thing there is to snake is mortar slide, ftilt, and utilt. That's the official recipe to be pro with him. Just like how the official thing with MK is to spam Dsmash, dodge, and up b.

You might not be able to, but others can.

Eizweir

I love how everyone here admits that brawl is an insanely boring game so they use 40 characters. I suggest everyone goes back to melee.

Oh shoot, I use MK wrong, all I do is shuffle, dash, shuffle, dash, shuffle, dash...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Dawei

Quote from: `Matt` on August 29, 2008, 04:53:17 PM

I was meaning for it to be implied, but you didn't get it.

You can't get by using snake well without mortar slide. And yes Marth, you are using MK wrong. You need more dsmash whoring.

Matt

Quote from: Dawei on August 29, 2008, 06:18:40 PM

You can't get by using snake well without mortar slide. And yes Marth, you are using MK wrong. You need more dsmash whoring.

Once again. You might not be able to, but others can. You don't need it to do well with Snake, it is a very useful tech., but you can get by without it.

Dawei

Quote from: `Matt` on August 29, 2008, 07:30:32 PM

Once again. You might not be able to, but others can. You don't need it to do well with Snake, it is a very useful tech., but you can get by without it.
By good I don't mean you can win matches here.
Not to mention, can you name a single good Snake that doesn't mortar slide?

Matt

Quote from: Dawei on August 29, 2008, 07:35:21 PM

I've only played very few due to the fact I don't play competitively. Brawlin and Star do decent with Snake... Brawlin does the Mortar Slide, but barely, along with it rarely hitting. Either way Dawei, I am not going to continue on about this... people can get by without it no matter how you look at it, it just depends on how good they are with Snake.

Dawei

Quote from: `Matt` on August 29, 2008, 08:42:49 PM

I've only played very few due to the fact I don't play competitively. Brawlin and Star do decent with Snake... Brawlin does the Mortar Slide, but barely, along with it rarely hitting. Either way Dawei, I am not going to continue on about this... people can get by without it no matter how you look at it, it just depends on how good they are with Snake.
I'm not going to continue this either, simply because of how retarded you must be to think Snake is good without it.

Matt

Quote from: Dawei on August 29, 2008, 08:53:20 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on August 29, 2008, 08:42:49 PM

I'm not going to continue this either, simply because of how retarded you must be to think Snake is good without it.

Dawei. No need to call me retarded just because I don't play the game like you. Also no, I don't mean it as in good or better, I mean it as in the way you play.

.:DL:.

GG's Playat.

Those were some close games.  I'd say we're about even in MK skills.  ;D

Zen127

I actually think his MK is better than yours.

But I'll have to use my main this time to really see if his is better.

I only use Fox for fun. (btw, my bro played you when dinner was over, I played the last game but he had to do a LC cup match. We'll play longer next time.)

QingXin

I haven't play in so long :P

Who wants some? I'm a bit rusty... :( :( :(

Playat

Quote from: Zen127 on August 30, 2008, 02:20:10 AM
I actually think his MK is better than yours.

But I'll have to use my main this time to really see if his is better.

I only use Fox for fun. (btw, my bro played you when dinner was over, I played the last game but he had to do a LC cup match. We'll play longer next time.)

I want to play u again soon. I'm getting used to this whole mindgames thing

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...