News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:DL:.

Quote from: Zen127 on September 09, 2008, 10:18:47 PM
LOL darklink I can beat you with the Falcon?

Just wow.

Hm...well you are good with all characters.  No surprise there.

Eizweir

Somebody play me, please.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

StarWindWizard7

I'm home now, but my wii is at my fathers house...
I'll be going over there shortly to pick it up and go online once again...

I wonder how good everybody has gotten...seems like everybody "leveled up"
a good bit. ^_^

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on September 10, 2008, 02:58:01 PM
I'm home now, but my wii is at my fathers house...
I'll be going over there shortly to pick it up and go online once again...

I wonder how good everybody has gotten...seems like everybody "leveled up"
a good bit. ^_^
...I SHOULD be the one saying that, how much have you been out here? 1 week? And in my case? 4 months. >_<

Oh, and if anyone lives in Cerrillo, California, my Wii just passed through there. ^_^

Ridley

Well today was a bit of an off day for me but I will be playing better tomorow.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Cornwad

.:DL:.

Quote from: Cornwad on September 10, 2008, 08:13:09 PM
Good games DarkLink.

How was my Samus?

Hm...really good, actually.

You spammed the missiles a lot though.  Got kind of annoying.

Someguy13

GGs Playat. I finally found a character that i can use against your MK. Pit wasent working cuz Meta-knights priority destroys him. But with a bit of work Falco does fine  :D.

My favorite of those matches were the falco dittos and the MK vs Falco ones.

Gamree

Okay, I've been playing on my new PS2 for a couple weeks, and then got grounded and had the Wii and PS2 taken away from me for a couple more weeks, but now that I'm back, I suck like rusted metal and am looking for people to Brawl with to try and get better again.  Don't expect much out of me for now, so is there anyone who's up for some Brawls?

jnfs2014

Quote from: Gamree on September 11, 2008, 02:13:41 PM
Okay, I've been playing on my new PS2 for a couple weeks, and then got grounded and had the Wii and PS2 taken away from me for a couple more weeks, but now that I'm back, I suck like rusted metal and am looking for people to Brawl with to try and get better again.  Don't expect much out of me for now, so is there anyone who's up for some Brawls?
I'll play. I'm not good anyways.

Gamree

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on September 11, 2008, 04:11:45 PM

Good, you can join me, Corn, and Zies online then if you want.  If you need my FC, it's near the bottom of the list on the first page of the topic.

And Corn, if you read this, good games so far, but I was using the Classic Controller to try and even it out between me and Zies (his GC controller broke).  I had to quite so I could switch over to my GC controller (classic controller isn't as good as I remembered...)

jnfs2014

Quote from: Gamree on September 11, 2008, 04:19:49 PM
Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on September 11, 2008, 04:11:45 PM

Good, you can join me, Corn, and Zies online then if you want.  If you need my FC, it's near the bottom of the list on the first page of the topic.

And Corn, if you read this, good games so far, but I was using the Classic Controller to try and even it out between me and Zies (his GC controller broke).  I had to quite so I could switch over to my GC controller (classic controller isn't as good as I remembered...)
k. Mine is #71.

Cornwad

Quote from: Gamree on September 11, 2008, 04:19:49 PM

Ok, I thought you were a little off... I just thought it was the fact you hadn't been here for a while :P

I'm coming back on now.

jnfs2014

GG Playat, Gamree, and whoever else. I haven't played in a month.

Dr.Hobo2

Speaking of not having played in a month, I'm looking for a brawl from anybody. ;D