News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Ridley

Looking for a brawl, room open. Gotta eat dinner, after dinner I can play.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Playat

I'm going online.

@wiiboychris: I'd like to battle you. Its been a while

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: PLAYAT on September 16, 2008, 03:29:03 PM
I'm going online.

@wiiboychris: I'd like to battle you. Its been a while
Pray that my connection works. o_o

Ridley

Intense matches Dawei, Wolf has always been a thorn in my side though. Maybe we could get more Rob dittos next time.
...It's quite obvious...

Dawei

At least I didn't 2 stock you in the dittos like last time. :P

I probably should have spammed dsmash more with him. Less technical, more dsmash, kind of like Peach melee.

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on September 16, 2008, 05:53:24 PM
At least I didn't 2 stock you in the dittos like last time. :P

I probably should have spammed dsmash more with him. Less technical, more dsmash, kind of like Peach melee.

Lol yeah.
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

XD

DL400, those 2 matches were a good start for my return, I laughed when Fox went slowly away from the screen when Lucas's PK Freeze froze him.

XD

StarWindWizard7

Well guys, thats that.

I'll probably More then likely......over 85% chance of fighting "who's online" from now on.

It would seem I get more enjoyment out of those then fighting people I know.
You Can delete me from your friend list if you want, but chances are I won't ever join a room. I don't want to take up any space, especially if I just don't fight you.

DarkLink140 was my last fight and I had enough.
I'm not giving up on Brawl, but as I said, i find more enjoyment winning/losing against strangers.

So, Adios.
^-^

I'll still update this thread and post in here if I want, but thats about it.

*Star Out*

FruitFlow

Sorry if I haven't been fighting you lately Star.  :'(
If you're ever online at the same time as me, you're always more than welcome to join.
I know you said you might not join, but I'd really like to fight you again sometime soon.  :)

Best of luck to you in all your other matches, Star.  ;)
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Ridley

But we still haven't gotten our matches Star. Well maybe I can join one of your rooms?
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

StarWindWizard7

I forgot to add, I'm only available to do "TEAMS", but it would seem
that never happens much, if ever on here.