News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinato

Quote from: mackormoses on September 20, 2008, 09:32:47 PM
As a point, I didn't ban Zen.
hmph... He developed a grudge over you so he thought his banner was obvious.

I've seen Playat face Zen a few times. His MK is not that good imo. Anyone can get decent using a God Tier...you guys need more experience in fighting them is all.

Ridley

Quote from: Shinato on September 20, 2008, 09:31:48 PM
Quote from: Ridley on September 20, 2008, 09:27:50 PM
Quote from: Shinato on September 20, 2008, 09:20:08 PM
By going Star Fox I meant hes dropping the personality he has and is going to act like I am now. He didn't act like that because he felt like it though. Forgive him.

Lol if he still acted that way, I would still play you. Also my bro is watching television and I am a bit brawled out after playing a retarded match against Playat, his friend, and my bro. You see they all played Metaknight and I played Rob >_>
Terrific brawlers can never be "brawled out" my friend. No matter what type the match up gives you. Plus, its only FFAs, they're mostly for fun.

True but that doesn't take away my point of not being able to get to the television.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Quote from: Shinato on September 20, 2008, 09:37:11 PM

I've seen Playat face Zen a few times. His MK is not that good imo. Anyone can get decent using a God Tier...you guys need more experience in fighting them is all.

Also Playat and I play about evenly. I am just decent so don't go talking about how Zen is better than me.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Shinato

Quote from: Ridley on September 20, 2008, 09:37:50 PM
By going Star Fox I meant hes dropping the personality he has and is going to act like I am now. He didn't act like that because he felt like it though. Forgive him.

Lol if he still acted that way, I would still play you. Also my bro is watching television and I am a bit brawled out after playing a retarded match against Playat, his friend, and my bro. You see they all played Metaknight and I played Rob >_>
Terrific brawlers can never be "brawled out" my friend. No matter what type the match up gives you. Plus, its only FFAs, they're mostly for fun.

True but that doesn't take away my point of not being able to get to the television.
Hmm..how about telling your brother to hold his breath a multiple amount of times before he passes out? XD

Ridley

Quote from: Shinato on September 20, 2008, 09:39:57 PM

Hmm..how about telling your brother to hold his breath a multiple amount of times before he passes out? XD

I would but he would prbably blow up instead of pass out. ;D
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ridley on September 20, 2008, 09:41:37 PM
Quote from: Shinato on September 20, 2008, 09:39:57 PM

I would but he would prbably blow up instead of pass out. ;D
Or just ask him friendly to borrow the TV for a while...

If that doesn't work, then pull him out, the last one works always.

DededeCloneChris

Oh, and Shinato, I added Zen's (yours') FC a long time ago, you just need to do the rest and I'll challenge you tomorrow when I get back from shopping with my grandma (she's the best). :D

Side note, how many years do you have?

Shinato

Quote from: Ridley on September 20, 2008, 09:38:56 PM

Also Playat and I play about evenly. I am just decent so don't go talking about how Zen is better than me.
Woah calm down bro. He may be my brother but I'm not that kind of person to talk 24/7 about how hes better than someone. My thread? I haven't a clue about how that got there.
Really, Zen was a Wolf spammer by the time we purchased brawl. I really don't know how he became that good besides understanding his character's weaknesses and playing with amazing players. Hes been through alot of struggle however, which is why he acted like he was before. Thats all I'll say about him. Now lets drop this before an argument commences..I really don't want that. :(

Macawmoses

Let's not talk about him at all, before I lock a 506 page thread.

Shinato

Quote from: wiiboychris on September 20, 2008, 09:46:41 PM
Oh, and Shinato, I added Zen's (yours') FC a long time ago, you just need to do the rest and I'll challenge you tomorrow when I get back from shopping with my grandma (she's the best). :D

Side note, how many years do you have?

Age? I'm fourteen. A little young, I know.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: mackormoses on September 20, 2008, 09:51:58 PM
...."Gulps."

Mack, do you still play Brawl to play tomorrow?

Shinato: Not bad. ;)

Ridley

Quote from: Shinato on September 20, 2008, 09:49:56 PM
Quote from: Ridley on September 20, 2008, 09:38:56 PM

Woah calm down bro. He may be my brother but I'm not that kind of person to talk 24/7 about how hes better than someone. My thread? I haven't a clue about how that got there.
Really, Zen was a Wolf spammer by the time we purchased brawl. I really don't know how he became that good besides understanding his character's weaknesses and playing with amazing players. Hes been through alot of struggle however, which is why he acted like he was before. Thats all I'll say about him. Now lets drop this before an argument commences..I really don't want that. :(

Sorry, just tired. Visited relatives today. I don't want a fight. Also I am 15.
...It's quite obvious...

Macawmoses

Quote from: wiiboychris on September 20, 2008, 09:53:23 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on September 20, 2008, 09:51:58 PM
...."Gulps."

Mack, do you still play Brawl to play tomorrow?

Shinato: Not bad. ;)
Yes, I play from time to time, I wouldn't mind a match tomorrow.

Playat

What do you mean by that?
I don't know how to make my MK stand out all other MK players

Red

Those were fun matches, Playat. (I know I posted way too late about those matches. XD)

Also, I wasn't watching TV, i was on my laptop. :-\