News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Chris we'll have to play later, lag is killing me and I have to finish up homework so my mom will stop whining.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: `Matt` on September 23, 2008, 04:44:52 PM
Chris we'll have to play later, lag is killing me and I have to finish up homework so my mom will stop b****ing.
Okay.

Anyone wants to play?

Playat

I'll play ya chris.

@Ridley: That "sandbagging with opponents that you never played before" advice that OS gave you is kinda lame.

I'm still getting owned by advanced tourney players at allisbrawl site and I haven't been there in 4-5 months >:( >:(

Ridley

Curses Shin! I was so close but I broke down on my last stock! I would love to continue playing with you tomorow if that is alright. I get better by playing people that are better than me for some reason.

@ Playat: It is in the guide for soul crushing. You should read through it. Also how come we kept getting disconnected?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Playat

Quote from: Ridley on September 23, 2008, 06:42:30 PM
Curses Shin! I was so close but I broke down on my last stock! I would love to continue playing with you tomorow if that is alright. I get better by playing people that are better than me for some reason.

@ Playat: It is in the guide for soul crushing. You should read through it. Also how come we kept getting disconnected?

Yeah I ended up crushing my own soul. Is there a thread about that advice?

I don't know why we keep getting D/C. My internet is working fine

Matt

Gah I am done with Brawl for awhile, I have been getting beat pretty bad lately.

.:DL:.

GG's Matt.

I had no idea I had some skill with characters I never use.  Musta been luck.

DededeCloneChris

I'll play anyone later this night, also, it's the only way to make my little brother to fall asleep. :P

Shinato

Errr...I haven't been using most of them in a long, long, time. I mainly use Marth, but I'm now dropping Snake for Fawks Mahclowd and Sheeck. Its not much of an accomplishment if you beat my unused characters.

Playat

Quote from: Shinato on September 23, 2008, 07:53:09 PM

Errr...I haven't been using most of them in a long, long, time. I mainly use Marth, but I'm now dropping Snake for Fawks Mahclowd and Sheeck. Its not much of an accomplishment if you beat my unused characters.

Well I'm not dropping MK because I'm still losing against other brawlers no matter who I main :|

Snake: Not that good
G-dorf: Easily owned by Toon link, Wolf, G&W and Falco

Dawei

Quote from: PLAYAT on September 23, 2008, 09:45:12 PM

Well I'm not dropping MK because I'm still losing against other brawlers no matter who I main :|

Snake: Not that good
G-dorf: Easily owned by Toon link, Wolf, G&W and Falco

Snake is amazing, I'm not sure what you are talking about. Unless you mean your snake isn't that good, in which I have nothing to say.
And gdorf doesn't just get owned by those people. He gets owned by pretty much the entire cast, save Captain Falcon.

Ridley

If you didn't get that lucky spike with Marth, I would have got 1 stocked. Oh wait, you one stocked me anyway. :P
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Shinato

Quote from: Ridley on September 24, 2008, 07:54:53 AM

If you didn't get that lucky spike with Marth, I would have got 1 stocked. Oh wait, you one stocked me anyway. :P

Even though I planned the whole footstool to spike thing, I don't consider myself "good". I 2 stocked you more than I 1 stock with other chars.

Ridley

Quote from: Shinato on September 24, 2008, 12:46:50 PM
Quote from: Ridley on September 24, 2008, 07:54:53 AM

Even though I planned the whole footstool to spike thing, I don't consider myself "good". I 2 stocked you more than I 1 stock with other chars.

So can I expect a few more matches today? :P
...It's quite obvious...

.:DL:.

Ridley, are you up for some matches?

If so, let me know so I can start the game up.