News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamree

Quote from: `Matt` on October 01, 2008, 06:19:42 PM
Erm yeah... we'll have to play later Xero. My mom is starting b****ing at me on the second stock, and turned the tv off on the last. Heh.

Amazingly, my mom does that all the time when I'm playing online (comes in and starts annoying the hell out of me, but not turning the tv off).

Anyway, awesome matches DL.  They had their funny moments and their ups and downs.  I'm still open for some training if anyone wants to brawl.

.:DL:.

Quote from: Gamree on October 01, 2008, 06:27:45 PM
Erm yeah... we'll have to play later Xero. My mom is starting b****ing at me on the second stock, and turned the tv off on the last. Heh.

Amazingly, my mom does that all the time when I'm playing online (comes in and starts annoying the hell out of me, but not turning the tv off).

Anyway, awesome matches DL.  They had their funny moments and their ups and downs.  I'm still open for some training if anyone wants to brawl.

Yea.  I'm a bit off today but I think I need to shield more...hm.  D=

Gamree

Quote from: darklink140 on October 01, 2008, 07:15:01 PM
Quote from: Gamree on October 01, 2008, 06:27:45 PM

Yea.  I'm a bit off today but I think I need to shield more...hm.  D=
Nah, you just kept accidentally suiciding.  Other than that, you did incredibly well (my Lucas pwned your marth, though...)

Matt

Room up. I only have a little while before my mom starts whining again. If I say "be right back" and I am gone for more then 10 minutes just exit the match.

Gamree

Hey, Matt, sorry man.  Someone called our house and the second someone picked up the phone, it killed our match.  Sorry about that.

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Gamree

Quote from: Marth Xero on October 02, 2008, 04:23:10 PM
I'ma add you Xin
Anyone up for some matches?

I am if you'd like to help me get back into (Brawl) shape.

I'm #90 on the first page for my FC.

Eizweir

Quote from: Gamree on October 02, 2008, 04:29:16 PM
Quote from: Marth Xero on October 02, 2008, 04:23:10 PM
I'ma add you Xin
Anyone up for some matches?

I am if you'd like to help me get back into (Brawl) shape.

I'm #90 on the first page for my FC.
I added you, I can play you as soon as your done spectating.

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

QingXin

Hey Xero, sorry about the lag!! My brother was DJing online :P

Eizweir

Quote from: QingXin on October 03, 2008, 02:28:53 PM
Hey Xero, sorry about the lag!! My brother was DJing online :P
No problem, we'll find a chance to Brawl some other time.  :)

HTA!

Playat

Eizweir

Hey Playat, sorry about leaving so early, I had to eat dinner then I went and watched Ken pwn some surviviors with his mindgames :D

HTA!

At least you joined Ridley, I was tired of sandbagging your brother...
Please Redsox, learn to do more than smash spam. No offense, but you are literally the worst person I've ever brawled against... D:

I need to fight your Rob Ridley... my Peach should handle it quite nicely.  8)

Red

Quote from: HTA on October 04, 2008, 03:15:02 PM
At least you joined Ridley, I was tired of sandbagging your brother...
Please Redsox, learn to do more than smash spam. No offense, but you are literally the worst person I've ever brawled against... D:

I need to fight your Rob Ridley... my Peach should handle it quite nicely.  8)
Lol, I was just trying some stuff out. DX I don't play like that at all. I just joined because Ridley said, "oh! join hector's game and stall as long as possible I wanna play." But then he got caught up with other things, and i just kept stalling. Smash spamming makes the matches take longer IMO. If you wan a real one, maybe some other time, ok?