News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: PLAYAT on October 11, 2008, 09:29:56 PM
Thats it! I had it! You win ridley....

I doubt you'll tell me how you became so good that you're at the tourney level
Man I feel like a hamster on a wheel. No matter how much effert I put out, I still don't get anywhere
Please delete me from your FC cause until I find any solution to breaking those tourney skills, I will not challenge you again.

:( Hey, I just play with people that are better than me. Besides it is just a game. I play because it is fun.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

HTA!

Man I feel like a hamster on a wheel. No matter how much effert I put out, I still don't get anywhere
Please delete me from your FC cause until I find any solution to breaking those tourney skills, I will not challenge you again.
:O

Ridley FIGHT ME

Dawei

I lol'd. I'm not saying Ridley is bad, but he would not do good in a real, offline tourney. You don't realize how much better good tourney players are compared to anyone here.

StarWindWizard7

I remember saying this against Playat months ago. Lulz

Do really fighting against/with tourney players really make you that much better?
I think fighting with them for like a week straight could raise your level up to theres.

I don't know anybody with tourney skills in my area.
I think Maybe I better check out "Dibz" ......*begins to get nervous*

HTA!

Quote from: Dawei on October 12, 2008, 09:41:15 AM

I lol'd. I'm not saying Ridley is bad, but he would not do good in a real, offline tourney. You don't realize how much better good tourney players are compared to anyone here.
Wi-fi intercourse s everything up. D:

Dawei

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 12, 2008, 10:16:36 AM

Do really fighting against/with tourney players really make you that much better?
I think fighting with them for like a week straight could raise your level up to theres.

I'm not sure where you said you lived, but I heard they were starting weekly tournaments in New Orleans. You might want to check it out. Also, Meta Knight is banned at those tourneys, so you don't have to deal with him. :P

Nayrman

QingXin

I don't go to many tournies, although my cousin wants me to go up to this thing at Franklin and Marshall... It's like an anime expo thingy or something, and there's gonna be a Brawl tournament there :O :O First tournament I've ever gone to :P :P

... I will not challenge you again.
Ummm... Woah. Playat, don't you think you're sorta overreacting, a bit? It seems like it to me...

That reminds me, Ridley, we need to play some time, soon. I wanna test out my ZSS skills :P :P :P

Ridley

Quote from: QingXin on October 12, 2008, 01:53:17 PM
I don't go to many tournies, although my cousin wants me to go up to this thing at Franklin and Marshall... It's like an anime expo thingy or something, and there's gonna be a Brawl tournament there :O :O First tournament I've ever gone to :P :P

... I will not challenge you again.
Ummm... Woah. Playat, don't you think you're sorta overreacting, a bit? It seems like it to me...

That reminds me, Ridley, we need to play some time, soon. I wanna test out my ZSS skills :P :P :P

True. When is good for you?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on October 12, 2008, 12:59:35 PM

I'm not sure where you said you lived, but I heard they were starting weekly tournaments in New Orleans. You might want to check it out. Also, Meta Knight is banned at those tourneys, so you don't have to deal with him. :P

Hey Dawei, it is nice to know you think I am at least decent but you can't forget that I am training with really good players (They just so happen to be some of those oh so great tourny players.  :P ) almost every day. Speaking of which, would you like a match?

Scratch the match. The tv my wii is on is being used.
...It's quite obvious...

Dawei

Quote from: Ridley on October 12, 2008, 03:09:31 PM

Hey Dawei, it is nice to know you think I am at least decent but you can't forget that I am training with really good players (They just so happen to be some of those oh so great tourny players.  :P ) almost every day. Speaking of which, would you like a match?

Just because they are on swf doesn't instantly make them pro.

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on October 12, 2008, 03:46:25 PM
Quote from: Ridley on October 12, 2008, 03:09:31 PM

Just because they are on swf doesn't instantly make them pro.

That is why I said some.
...It's quite obvious...

Matt

Good games earlier Darklink, not my best, but you seemed on top of your game.

Anyone up for a few matches? Ridley I still haven't played you yet; Playat I haven't played you in quite awhile and same goes for you Nayr.

Nayrman

DL...TURN OFF ITEMS!!! Fun at first, then annoying.

I'll be back in an hour or so...got something to do real fast XD

PLayat, how do you do that with Ganondorf, especially with lag! Really, that shouldn't even be possible ;_;

QingXin

All the lag made me bail out of that match...

So many Down Aerials off the edge because of that... :O :O