The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on October 18, 2008, 02:31:16 PM
Quote from: HTA on October 18, 2008, 02:19:23 PM
Yuck, button lag. D:
I kinda gave up after those first few matches, i was getting some massive input delay..
Be sure to play me later!

(My Game and Watch did surprisingly well... considering that was one of my first matches using him.)

Sorry Xin... someone knocked to power cord to the modem out.  >:(
We most definitely need to fight later.
My Peach's moves were delayed most of the time, but GGs regardless.
Your Mr Game and Watch was crazy. I thought I was gonna lose that Snake match. :P

So did I. D:

Your Diddy is pretty good as well.
Although, your dash won't get you everywhere.  ;)
You are pretty accurate with Ike too  :O, but be careful with his aerials. Once I start actually dodging them, its payback time ( Button Delay crippled my Tink. :()

I wish I didn't have to switch from using Charizard, he's the only one I'm relatively good with. :(
I'll be back on around... eh 8-9... I need to

FruitFlow

Quote from: HTA on October 18, 2008, 03:05:33 PM
Yuck, button lag. D:
I kinda gave up after those first few matches, i was getting some massive input delay..

(My Game and Watch did surprisingly well... considering that was one of my first matches using him.)

Your Mr Game and Watch was crazy. I thought I was gonna lose that Snake match. :P

So did I. D:

You are pretty accurate with Ike too  :O, but be careful with his aerials. Once I start actually dodging them, its payback time ( Button Delay crippled my Tink. :()

I wish I didn't have to switch from using Charizard, he's the only one I'm relatively good with. :(
Thanks.

You do great Aerials with your Peach. Just remember how you use your recovery.
You're sometimes left open for an attack while trying to make a safe landing. ;)

As for your Wario, it is by far the best I've ever faced online.  :O
Although his recovery needs good timing.

And lastly, out of the three pokemon, I think you were doing the best with Squirtle.
Second, Charizard, and then Venasaur.  :)
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

HTA!

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on October 18, 2008, 03:29:40 PM
Yuck, button lag. D:

So did I. D:

Thanks.

You're sometimes left open for an attack while trying to make a safe landing. ;)

And lastly, out of the three pokemon, I think you were doing the best with Squirtle.
That Wario SD was because I didn't have my second jump and my bike was just used. :(
You even picked one of Wario's counters D:

I'm actually pretty decent with squirtle as well, but Diddy is too small and fast for squirtle to do much good. :D

See ya later.

FruitFlow

Quote from: HTA on October 18, 2008, 04:01:31 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on October 18, 2008, 03:29:40 PM
Yuck, button lag. D:

So did I. D:

Thanks.

That Wario SD was because I didn't have my second jump and my bike was just used. :(
You even picked one of Wario's counters D:

I'm actually pretty decent with squirtle as well, but Diddy is too small and fast for squirtle to do much good. :D

See ya later.
Alrighty then.
See ya later. :)
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

HTA!

GG's.
Although, getting double teamed by G-dorf was getting old. D:

Fox... hmmm.  :O

Playat

Quote from: HTA on October 18, 2008, 08:28:47 PM
GG's.
Although, getting double teamed by G-dorf was getting old. D:

Fox... hmmm.  :O

Thanks. How was my g-dorf? I'm trying to get better with him for a week.

Your Ness and Lucas are good but you left yourself open for an fsmash kill when short-hopping around your opponent like that

FruitFlow

I don't think I'll be able to get on again.
My cousin wants to play his PS3.

StarWindWizard7

LOL!

That Marth vs Ike was really epic.
I didn't think you'd run into it like that. :D

But my gawed, Level 9 pit tore me to shreds a few times on that dumb boat.
*fixes Marths cape*

And it's safe to say that the Lucas vs Lucas on spear pillar victory was yours!
>_______<

I didn't think that Lighting bolt would make me That big and I'd KO you with a Pokeball. :P

Your Diddy is Amazing I will say that. I don't think I ever been that good, even vs. Darklink140.

Our connection is Extremely well, probably 1 of the best I ever had, I'm so glad of that!
I look forward to brawling with you tomorrow and your friend.
In the mean time, I think I better delete some space on my friend list.

Gamree

O_o
Apparently I got a bit too sword attack happy with Ike there for a bit.  I saw you charging up your attack, and I was like, "Pssh, I can get around that so easily."  I try to charge you to attack you, time it wrong, and BAM!  Lights out for Ike...

The only thing I really remember about the Lucas vs. Lucas match was that there was a lot of final smashes.  Meteors were falling left and right like the sky was falling!  I liked the Diddy vs Diddy match the most, especially when a smash ball appeared and I was chasing it like a mad man (or monkey) and then a fire flame shoots out of the background and breaks it, giving you the final smash.  I was like, "WHAT!?!  Why does the level hate me so!  I jumped into the lava chasing that thing!" ;D

Poor Dedede... was planning on owning you that round with him, but I began to feel kinda cheap with all of the final smashes.  I saw a glimmer of hope with that lightning, but once again, the game decided that it hated me and made you OMG huge.  I was thinking Oh... well that could have gone better right before you slammed that pokeball into my noggin.  You'll be facing an entirely different King next time. :P

Thing's will really heat up once the three of us face off.  Then it'll be every man for himself. 

Next time we face off, I'm going to use my mains and show no mercy for a few matches.  Be prepared. :D

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Gamree on October 18, 2008, 10:02:15 PM
O_o
Apparently I got a bit too sword attack happy with Ike there for a bit.  I saw you, and I was like, "Pssh, I can get around that so easily."  I try to charge you to attack you, time it wrong, and BAM!  Lights out for Ike...

The only thing I really remember about the Lucas vs. Lucas match was that there was a lot of final smashes.  Meteors were falling left and right like the sky was falling!  I liked the Diddy vs Diddy match the most, especially when a smash ball appeared and I was chasing it like a mad man (or monkey) and then a fire flame shoots out of the background and breaks it, giving you the final smash.  I was like, "WHAT!?!  Why does the level hate me so!  I jumped into the lava chasing that thing!" ;D

Poor Dedede... was planning on owning you that round with him, but I began to feel kinda cheap with all of the final smashes.  I saw a glimmer of hope with that lightning, but once again, the game decided that it hated me and made you OMG huge.  I was thinking Oh... well that could have gone better right before you slammed that pokeball into my noggin.  You'll be facing an entirely different King next time. :P

Thing's will really heat up once the three of us face off.  Then it'll be every man for himself. 

Next time we face off, I'm going to use my mains and show no mercy for a few matches.  Be prepared. :D
And who are your mains? :P

Gamree

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 18, 2008, 10:10:02 PM
Quote from: Gamree on October 18, 2008, 10:02:15 PM
O_o
Apparently I got a bit too sword attack happy with Ike there for a bit.  I saw you, and I was like, "Pssh, I can get around that so easily."  I try to charge you to attack you, time it wrong, and BAM!  Lights out for Ike...

And who are your mains? :P

There's five of them, played two of them tonight, but I was holding back.  You'll find out, now won't you? :P

To give you an edge, though, Darkstar's main is Toon, but don't tell him I told you. :P
>.>
<.<
<.>

StarWindWizard7

I too was holding back!
As I told a head admin Here, that my skills for fighting somebody usually is as good as they are to me.

So if they are easy, I'll be easy, if they play hard so will I.

Diddy, Lucas..... Ike...

Gamree

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 18, 2008, 10:25:45 PM
I too was holding back!
As I told a head admin Here, that my skills for fighting somebody usually is as good as they are to me.

So if they are easy, I'll be easy, if they play hard so will I.

Diddy, Lucas..... Ike...

Oh... well then... I guess our next matches will be very interesting ones...  Only one I didn't hold back on was with Diddy and Lucas, I think.  Like I said, no mercy from me next time.  I'll be expecting the same from you. @_@

Oh, and if you're guessing my mains, you didn't hit any of them.  Those three fall into my secondary characters. :P  I'll give you my entire list after we next fight.

StarWindWizard7

Well I say those 3 cause I can't remember any other characters, other then K.Dedede, which I never seen Anybody main as him, but if so, thats cool.

You should know who my mains are from a thread on here.

I guess out of fun matches, serious matches has to take place, question is,
will serious matches Have items or No items?

Gamree

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 18, 2008, 10:40:22 PM
Well I say those 3 cause I can't remember any other characters, other then K.Dedede, which I never seen Anybody main as him, but if so, thats cool.

You should know who my mains are from a thread on here.

I guess out of fun matches, serious matches has to take place, question is,
will serious matches Have items or No items?

Your call.  I can go either way.