The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:DL:.

Star, I gotta face your Marth.  Sounds like he's good from the conversations going on.

Just let me know when you can play.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: darklink140 on October 19, 2008, 12:24:33 AM
Star, I gotta face your Marth.  Sounds like he's good from the conversations going on.

The White Marth really isn't a fighter, he's just there to observe and keep the peace between fights.

I go on "BB" as White Marth and other characters in White spreading my influence.
Scary enough SOME I've seen actually do what I do.
Stay on 1 side of the stage with out attacking...dodging danger from other characters and items/hazards.

ONLY attacking if provoked enough to attack.

Over all, I don't main as Marth, I main as Pit, Lucas, Ike and Snake...I suppose.
Marth to me is just for fun, plus he looks cool just standing in 1 spot not doing anything. Like he is in a league of his own.

As far as me fighting Anybody, I now only fight on teams (maybe) and just for fun.
That serious competition crap isn't getting to me and I refuse to do any fighting dealing with such standards.
It's no fun for me, so I'll be finding other ways to enjoy the game.

1 on 1 Darklink140 going from our last fight I refuse to fight you. You helped open my eyes that fighting to Win really isn't for me. Fighting for Fun is better With or with out items.

Timmy0591

My Brawl friend code is 1032-1000-8306.

HTA!

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 19, 2008, 12:47:52 AM

The White Marth really isn't a fighter, he's just there to observe and keep the peace between fights.

I go on "BB" as White Marth and other characters in White spreading my influence.
Stay on 1 side of the stage with out attacking...dodging danger from other characters and items/hazards.

Over all, I don't main as Marth, I main as Pit, Lucas, Ike and Snake...I suppose.
Marth to me is just for fun, plus he looks cool just standing in 1 spot not doing anything. Like he is in a league of his own.

As far as me fighting Anybody, I now only fight on teams (maybe) and just for fun.
That serious competition crap isn't getting to me and I refuse to do any fighting dealing with such standards.

1 on 1 Darklink140 going from our last fight I refuse to fight you. You helped open my eyes that fighting to Win really isn't for me. Fighting for Fun is better With or with out items.
And here I wanted to fight your Lucas.
Hmm...

@Playat, your G-dorf was pretty good, but Side B spammage was (very) annoying. D:
I think the chain can be avoided by just not moving after the first... but the M-gos guy kinda kept me from experimenting with that too much.

In 1 v 1's the aerials work better because there is only one attacker, but yeah I see what your saying.
Catching both G-dorf in Ness's pk fire and then double spiking you guys was epic. :D

Beware the U-smash Playat, I caught both of you with Fox's many times because of the lag after your attacks where I could run and slide in for a KO. Other than that, I would say he's coming along great, play that M-Gos guy more he seems to have a decent G-dorf as well.

Playat

Quote from: HTA on October 19, 2008, 08:50:29 AM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 19, 2008, 12:47:52 AM

And here I wanted to fight your Lucas.
Hmm...

@Playat, your G-dorf was pretty good, but Side B spammage was (very) annoying. D:
I think the chain can be avoided by just not moving after the first... but the M-gos guy kinda kept me from experimenting with that too much.

In 1 v 1's the aerials work better because there is only one attacker, but yeah I see what your saying.
Catching both G-dorf in Ness's pk fire and then double spiking you guys was epic. :D

Beware the U-smash Playat, I caught both of you with Fox's many times because of the lag after your attacks where I could run and slide in for a KO. Other than that, I would say he's coming along great, play that M-Gos guy more he seems to have a decent G-dorf as well.

I'm well aware of that Usmash, HTA. Just let my guard down a little >_>
I'll be working with my Gdorf for a week or so. That means no MK, Snake, or anyone.

I played M-GOS several times. I think he's actually learning from me.

HTA!

HTA!

Cornwad

HTA!

Yawn... that's enough Brawl for one day. D:

GG's Playat and Somguy

Playat, the match with me running at you and getting a Judgment kill was incredibly epic. :D

Somguy, nice Pit dittos, we'll have to fight some other time.

DededeCloneChris

I'll go online in a while.

AND YOU ALL BETTER PLAY WITH ME, STOP WITH THE IGNORANCE, PEOPLE!  >:(

...Have fun with me. ;) :D :) :O :P

HTA!

Quote from: wiiboychris on October 19, 2008, 05:32:00 PM

I'm done with Brawl for today, sorry! D:

Someguy13

Quote from: HTA on October 19, 2008, 05:29:29 PM

GG's Playat and Somguy

Playat, the match with me running at you and getting a Judgment kill was incredibly epic. :D

Yeah we need to play more often.
I need to play your Pit more. I've never been good at dittos and Pit vs Pit is one of my worst match ups its something I would like to over come.

How's my Sheik? I just picked her up about a week ago.

Playat

Quote from: wiiboychris on October 19, 2008, 05:32:00 PM

I'll play ya

HTA!

Quote from: Someguy13 on October 19, 2008, 05:39:11 PM

GG's Playat and Somguy

I need to play your Pit more. I've never been good at dittos and Pit vs Pit is one of my worst match ups its something I would like to over come.

Surprisingly accurate, it didn't help that I picked such a  horrid counter. :D
She's much better than mine, that's for sure.

Pit vs. Pit is generally a hard match-up because all his strengths (arrows, flying, shields) really become null.

Playat

Quote from: HTA on October 19, 2008, 05:43:06 PM
Quote from: Someguy13 on October 19, 2008, 05:39:11 PM

GG's Playat and Somguy

Surprisingly accurate, it didn't help that I picked such a  horrid counter. :D
She's much better than mine, that's for sure.

Pit vs. Pit is generally a hard match-up because all his strengths (arrows, flying, shields) really become null.

HTA, how was my Gdorf now?

I didn't really think I could beat G&W though ;D