News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Hey everyone, I'm home for the weekend, which means I can play.

I will open a room at 6PM EST TONIGHT!
I will also be recording it on my webcam to put on my Youtube channel (if the quality is good enough XD ).
So I hope ppl will join.

Nayrman

Playat

Quote from: Nayrman on October 24, 2008, 04:19:45 PM
7:30

Um....is it "not play smash day"?

I'm watching my TV show now. I'll get back to brawling you when its over

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: PLAYAT on October 24, 2008, 05:37:05 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on October 24, 2008, 04:19:45 PM
7:30

Um....is it "not play smash day"?

I'm watching my TV show now. I'll get back to brawling you when its over
You could fight me, you Meta Knight user.

Nayrman

Some good matches, even though youre still as "unfair" as usual Payat XD (again, there is NO WAY G-dorf is that fast...seriously).

I'll upload the matches I recorded sometime tomorrow. Too tired to edit and post them tonight...too tired XP

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on October 24, 2008, 07:29:46 PM
Some good matches, even though youre still as "unfair" as usual Payat XD (again, there is NO WAY G-dorf is that fast...seriously).

I'll upload the matches I recorded sometime tomorrow. Too tired to edit and post them tonight...too tired XP
Well, I fought my friend Thani and I didn't know Snake could slide at a very long and crazy distance using his Smash Normal Up A attack (in which he launches a grenade to the air).

Playat

Quote from: wiiboychris on October 24, 2008, 07:45:49 PM

Well, I fought my friend Thani and I didn't know Snake could slide at a very long and crazy distance using his Smash Normal Up A attack (in which he launches a grenade to the air).

Hey chris wanna brawl?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: PLAYAT on October 24, 2008, 07:51:53 PM

Hey chris wanna brawl?
If you can wait for 30 minutes, then yes. ;)

StarWindWizard7

The Mortar Slide?
Yeah, that technique is fun to use!
It's so much easier to do with the C-Stick though, but I can do it with out.

But to do it with out hitting anything is hard...

.:DL:.

Dawei

To do it without hitting anyone, do down on the c-stick and then Up on the control stick and Z. Easiest way by far.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Dawei on October 25, 2008, 02:22:13 PM
To do it without hitting anyone, do down on the c-stick and then Up on the control stick and Z. Easiest way by far.
Those directions to me makes NO sense at all. :D

You have to do it while running I'm sure, huh?

*gets DC'ed again*  :(

Playat

HTA!