News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Matt

I'm going to go on in about 20 minutes if anybody is up for a few matches.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Matt

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on October 27, 2008, 06:10:58 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on October 27, 2008, 05:37:27 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on October 27, 2008, 05:22:40 PM
Got a room up.

I don't see it. :(
That's odd.
It shows that your online .

Does it show as offline for me?

Says your off now, though I need a small break... then a new room will be up. I estimate about 10-15 minutes till.

FruitFlow

Quote from: `Matt` on October 27, 2008, 06:30:24 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on October 27, 2008, 06:10:58 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on October 27, 2008, 05:37:27 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on October 27, 2008, 05:22:40 PM
Got a room up.

I don't see it. :(
That's odd.
It shows that your online .

Does it show as offline for me?

Says your off now, though I need a small break... then a new room will be up. I estimate about 10-15 minutes till.
Okay. I need to go real quick, but will be back in a bit.

Timmy0591

My Brawl friend code is 1032-1000-8306.

Ridley

I have been playing Medal of Honor and I'm a bit off. I need someone to help me get back to brawling condition.

Anyone?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Timmy0591

Mutilator7

Timmy0591

Mutilator we didn't brawl today sorry but I will add you asap, do the same and we can play whenever we are both on.

Mutilator7

Nayrman

Alright, I'm heading home for hte weekend (possibly the last time until Thanksgiving, gotta go get LBP and Resistance 2 next week XD)
So, I understand it's holloween, but it's not like I do much anyway. If you want to be in a video or to play (since some of you asked...*coughcRidleycough*), I"ll be on ABOUT 7pm EST-ish...
just putting the FYI out for ya.
Oh, and also CHOOSE BATTLEFIELD. It shows up WAY better on my camera than FD does.

Playat

Quote from: Nayrman on October 31, 2008, 03:37:26 AM
Alright, I'm heading home for hte weekend (possibly the last time until Thanksgiving, gotta go get LBP and Resistance 2 next week XD)
So, I understand it's holloween, but it's not like I do much anyway. If you want to be in a video or to play (since some of you asked...*coughcRidleycough*), I"ll be on ABOUT 7pm EST-ish...
just putting the FYI out for ya.
Oh, and also CHOOSE BATTLEFIELD. It shows up WAY better on my camera than FD does.

I'll try to make it. My Wii can't read my brawl disc anymore and I doubt Marrato would bring his Wii over to my house. This Sux :(