News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: PLAYAT on October 31, 2008, 04:39:03 AM
Quote from: Nayrman on October 31, 2008, 03:37:26 AM
Alright, I'm heading home for hte weekend (possibly the last time until Thanksgiving, gotta go get LBP and Resistance 2 next week XD)
So, I understand it's holloween, but it's not like I do much anyway. If you want to be in a video or to play (since some of you asked...*coughcRidleycough*), I"ll be on ABOUT 7pm EST-ish...
just putting the FYI out for ya.
Oh, and also CHOOSE BATTLEFIELD. It shows up WAY better on my camera than FD does.

I'll try to make it. My Wii can't read my brawl disc anymore and I doubt Marrato would bring his Wii over to my house. This Sux :(
Time to see Nintendo again.

Ridley

Alright, I'm heading home for hte weekend (possibly the last time until Thanksgiving, gotta go get LBP and Resistance 2 next week XD)
So, I understand it's holloween, but it's not like I do much anyway. If you want to be in a video or to play (since some of you asked...*coughcRidleycough*), I"ll be on ABOUT 7pm EST-ish...
Oh, and also CHOOSE BATTLEFIELD. It shows up WAY better on my camera than FD does.

Yay! ;D I will be sure to thrash you thoroughly. I always wanted to see the reactions of the people I play online.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Nayrman

Quote from: Ridley on October 31, 2008, 10:25:59 AM

Yay! ;D I will be sure to thrash you thoroughly. I always wanted to see the reactions of the people I play online.
My Snake will destroy your stupid ROBIT! >:(

Ridley

Quote from: Nayrman on October 31, 2008, 10:26:52 AM

Don't count on it. I have been playing some really annoying Snakes lately and have come up with some strategies to beat him. 8)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

HTA!

Hmm.....
Well, my Wii won't pick up the internet... but that's not to say I'm not practicing!
Got some new mains... once I move next week its all business.

Playat

Same here. I want to destroy your ROB too, Ridley  >:(

HTA!

Quote from: PLAYAT on October 31, 2008, 02:35:56 PM

Psst...
Go with Pit.

Nayrman

Quote from: HTA on October 31, 2008, 02:53:26 PM
Quote from: PLAYAT on October 31, 2008, 02:35:56 PM

Psst...
Go with Pit.
I suck with Pit so no... X_X;;

Nayrman

I have a room up!
And don't forget to choose battlefield!

FruitFlow

I'll be getting on in a few.

Also, today is both me and my brother's birthday, so I may leave early depending on the plans my parents have for us.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Matt

God I hate Battlefield, too many darn platforms. Heh... anyways, good matches Nayrman, they were fun.

Marrato

Hey Matt up for somes match's with me and playat?

FC:3910 0777 5590
Brawl FC:3910 0777 5590

Matt

Haven't played either one of you in quite awhile, but alright.  ;D

0774 3973 8856

Doodle

YEAH