News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QingXin

Wow Ridley, those were some fabulous matches...

And it seems like we both fail at Pokemon Trainer :P :P

Ridley

Quote from: QingXin on November 28, 2008, 09:52:18 AM
Wow Ridley, those were some fabulous matches...

And it seems like we both fail at Pokemon Trainer :P :P

Agreed but at least you pulled off the gliding with Charizard somewhat.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Nayrman

Some good matches Red, you're getting better but you still fail with the claymore and mines and stuff.
I forgot how good you are Xin... Although I'm going to blame that Ike/Sonic match on controller intercourse ing me over (DASH DOES NOT EQUAL SIDESMASH! XD XD XD )
Your Marth is insanely fast...ever consider maining him instead of Link? Link gets sort of predictable, while you are predictable with Marth, his quickness makes it difficult to really do anything about it.
I still want to know why marth, Metaknight, ROB, Falco are all faster than Sonic X_X;;

QingXin

I'd say my Marth and Link are about equal. I interchange between the two depending on who I'm facing ;) ;) ;)

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on November 28, 2008, 11:47:23 AM
Some good matches Red, you're getting better but you still fail with the claymore and mines and stuff.
I forgot how good you are Xin... Although I'm going to blame that Ike/Sonic match on controller f***ing me over (DASH DOES NOT EQUAL SIDESMASH! XD XD XD )
Your Marth is insanely fast...ever consider maining him instead of Link? Link gets sort of predictable, while you are predictable with Marth, his quickness makes it difficult to really do anything about it.
I still want to know why marth, Metaknight, ROB, Falco are all faster than Sonic X_X;;
Nayrman, I believe Sonic is "the fastest thing on Earth."

Nayrman

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 28, 2008, 12:32:28 PM
I forgot how good you are Xin... Although I'm going to blame that Ike/Sonic match on controller f***ing me over (DASH DOES NOT EQUAL SIDESMASH! XD XD XD )
I meant in Brawl...
It's sort of hypocritical for the game like that but whatever, Sonic's attacks being slow is only one of the many problems with the gameplay of Brawl X_X;;

Ridley

Quote from: Nayrman on November 28, 2008, 12:37:15 PM
I meant in Brawl...
It's sort of hypocritical for the game like that but whatever, Sonic's attacks being slow is only one of the many problems with the gameplay of Brawl X_X;;

Have you played Zen? You will think Falco wasn't nerfed after playing him. He 2 stocks my ass. X_X
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Shinato

Quote from: Ridley on November 28, 2008, 04:16:19 PM
I meant in Brawl...

Have you played Zen? You will think Falco wasn't nerfed after playing him. He 2 stocks my ass. X_X

Zen makes Falco look faster than Sonic in AND outside of brawl. Seriously.

I'm awesome too though. :D

Nayrman

Quote from: Ridley on November 28, 2008, 04:16:19 PM
I meant in Brawl...

I said Falco was better than he was in melee a LONG time ago X_X;;

Nayrman

Some good matches guys.
Red: You're definatly getting better, but still not that close to me or Playat in terms of snakeiness
Playat: still cheap X_X;; (Ganondorf doesn't have THAT much priority)
Xin: I've figured out your Marth, he he he >:)

Playat

Quote from: Nayrman on November 28, 2008, 06:23:34 PM
Some good matches guys.
Red: You're definatly getting better, but still not that close to me or Playat in terms of snakeiness

GGs Nayr. You actually suprised me when you start doing that mortar slide w/o hitting someone and doing some combos. :)

Are you recording?

QingXin

I need to stop Ledge Hopping into your Forward Smash... It just eats me up. It's instinct :P :P

I got a couple of Shield Breakers in on you, though. I was surprised. Two slashes from Dancing Blade, and then uncharged Shield Breaker. If the opponent was shielding the first two Dancing Blade slashes (not Perfect Shielding), then the Shield Breaker should break their shield :P :P

Nayrman

Quote from: PLAYAT on November 28, 2008, 06:29:49 PM
Some good matches guys.

GGs Nayr. You actually suprised me when you start doing that mortar slide w/o hitting someone and doing some combos. :)

Are you recording?
No, it takes too long to get them up and I'm trying to keep my non-school workload light becaues of dead week/finals coming soon. Next week is dead week while I have finals the following week. During winter break I'll be recording matches due to lots of free time. The non hit mortar slide is much easier to do online, more room for error in terms of the up/Z press XD I still can't do it consistantly though.

Xin: You only managed to break my shield once... X_X;; I had forgotten how quickly that can drain your shield. I knew you would do the drop ledge to forward A...it's what all marth's do by instinct so I know how you feel (I mained Marth in Melee and he still plays similarly, so I can read you fairly easily)...Snake is just a little to slow to keep up at times. My strategy basically forces me to be either Snake or Wolf though. Gawd why must Sonic suck so much? X_X;;

Red

Zen just owned my ass (Ridley told me he was playing Nayr. D:), so I'm looking for a different match, as a "confidence" booster if you will. Room's up if anyone wants to join.

Room down because Ridley's a jerk. ;-;

QingXin

I'm gonna be away for the next two days, so I'll need someone to warm me up when I get back :O :O :O