News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: darklink140 on November 29, 2008, 06:03:53 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on November 29, 2008, 05:48:22 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on November 29, 2008, 02:48:17 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on November 29, 2008, 02:42:59 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on November 29, 2008, 02:42:24 PM
I've never had the chance to fight you Nayr.
I can't remember if I have your FC or not...
I'll check...
I just checked mine and your not there.
I'll add you in right now.

@Darklink: If you're still on after my fight with Nayr, I'll fight you.
Some good matches DL, even though you're quite predictable.

Yea, I agree I should become less predictable.

Did I play any good mind games though?  I didn't quite notice at all.
The problem is I play really good people who use those characters, so I'm used to fighting them (your Link is nothing compared to Xin's) so it's hard to really tell. Don't even try Ganondorf against me...I play Playat way too much to know how he works X_X;;

.:DL:.

Quote from: Nayrman on November 29, 2008, 06:05:37 PM
I'll check...

The problem is I play really good people who use those characters, so I'm used to fighting them (your Link is nothing compared to Xin's) so it's hard to really tell. Don't even try Ganondorf against me...I play Playat way too much to know how he works X_X;;

To tell you the truth, I chose random most of the time.  And I chose G-dorf for fun.  You should have noticed when I was spamming d-air.  :P

Nayrman

Quote from: darklink140 on November 29, 2008, 06:09:36 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on November 29, 2008, 06:05:37 PM
I'll check...

To tell you the truth, I chose random most of the time.  And I chose G-dorf for fun.  You should have noticed when I was spamming d-air.  :P
I was wondering why Ganondorf was so happy go lucky hyper today! XD

Red

Shinato

Lol Nayr why did you leave? We didn't 1v1 yet dude. Get online and host again k thnx. And yeah it was Zen.

Nayrman

Quote from: Shinato on November 29, 2008, 06:19:11 PM
Lol Nayr why did you leave? We didn't 1v1 yet dude. Get online and host again k thnx. And yeah it was Zen.
I had to go to dinner with my family.
You mean right now? I guess sure...

Red

Quote from: Shinato on November 29, 2008, 06:19:11 PM
Weird. I think I thought it was you because you play as dark Fox, and when Zen uses Fox, he generally uses a different color. *I think*

But what difference does it make anyway? >.>

QingXin

Argh, there's a bunch of people hogging Brawl in the basement, so I won't be getting on anytime soon. I got on, like, 5 minutes ago, but didn't find anyone who was on (everyone was Brawling :P :P)

Nayrman

Gr...
Zen is too good.
Either he has one of those magical Wii's that allow him to out prioritize EVERYTHING (like Playats) or someone is using a turbo button (I'm sorry but no way can Wolf move that fast, trust me I've TRIED).
Something tells me I won't be playing you that often out of sheer frustration.

Oh, and future note: I don't play with chaingrabs...at least the infinate ones anyway (specifically Falco's and DDD's) just because they're a pain in the ass and overall they're just plain unfair. X_X;;

Red

Quote from: Nayrman on November 29, 2008, 07:10:52 PM
Gr...
Zen is too good.
Either he has one of those magical Wii's that allow him to out prioritize EVERYTHING (like Playats) or someone is using a turbo button (I'm sorry but no way can Wolf move that fast, trust me I've TRIED).

Oh, and future note: I don't play with chaingrabs...at least the infinate ones anyway (specifically Falco's and DDD's) just because they're a pain in the ass and overall they're just plain unfair. X_X;;
Did you happen to do HTA's thing? Ridley did (Because I'm too darn lazy) and it eliminated most/all lag from our Wii, with a few exceptions. If you didn't, I would recommend doing so.

Nayrman

Quote from: Red on November 29, 2008, 07:14:51 PM
Gr...
Zen is too good.

Did you happen to do HTA's thing? Ridley did (Because I'm too dang lazy) and it eliminated most/all lag from our Wii, with a few exceptions. If you didn't, I would recommend doing so.

wut thing? Also, it wouldn't matter, he's just too fast. I know what he's doing but I can't really keep up.
**only further proof that the game really wasn't tested XD **

Shinato

Gr...
Zen is too good.

I don't out prioritize everything you do, I just punish the lag for you doing and missing them. I'm just quick when it comes to punishing. I don't use a turbo button, I use my fingers, and Snake's over powered tilts are either just as good or better than chain grabbing.

Red

Quote from: Nayrman on November 29, 2008, 07:18:56 PM
Quote from: Red on November 29, 2008, 07:14:51 PM
Gr...
Zen is too good.

Did you happen to do HTA's thing? Ridley did (Because I'm too dang lazy) and it eliminated most/all lag from our Wii, with a few exceptions. If you didn't, I would recommend doing so.

wut thing? Also, it wouldn't matter, he's just too fast. I know what he's doing but I can't really keep up.
**only further proof that the game really wasn't tested XD **
I can't find it right now, mainly because Ridley did it. It does help with the button lag a little.

HTA, if you see this, post a link plz. kthnx.

Nayrman

Quote from: Shinato on November 29, 2008, 07:22:21 PM
Gr...
Zen is too good.

I don't out prioritize everything you do, I just punish the lag for you doing and missing them. I'm just quick when it comes to punishing. I don't use a turbo button, I use my fingers, and Snake's over powered tilts are either just as good or better than chain grabbing.
at least you can make it a point to avoid the tilts, once your grabbed I can't do poop about it X_X;;
I blame Nintendo for the lag... besides, it's insanely rare that I play anyone at your level. My college system doesn't allow Wii's to connect (cuz the Wii fails at internet) so I don't really play people that often.

DededeCloneChris

If I ever get to fight against Zen or Shinato, I'd use this battle theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_pda3l9xQM&feature=related

Epic to me!

Anyway, if someone is playing much later, I'll go online.