News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinato

Quote from: Nayrman on November 29, 2008, 07:24:47 PM
Quote from: Shinato on November 29, 2008, 07:22:21 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on November 29, 2008, 07:10:52 PM
Gr...
Zen is too good.
Either he has one of those magical Wii's that allow him to out prioritize EVERYTHING (like Playats) or someone is using a turbo button (I'm sorry but no way can Wolf move that fast, trust me I've TRIED).
Something tells me I won't be playing you that often out of sheer frustration.

Oh, and future note: I don't play with chaingrabs...at least the infinate ones anyway (specifically Falco's and DDD's) just because they're a pain in the ass and overall they're just plain unfair. X_X;;

I don't out prioritize everything you do, I just punish the lag for you doing and missing them. I'm just quick when it comes to punishing. I don't use a turbo button, I use my fingers, and Snake's over powered tilts are either just as good or better than chain grabbing.
at least you can make it a point to avoid the tilts, once your grabbed I can't do s*** about it X_X;;
I blame Nintendo for the lag... besides, it's insanely rare that I play anyone at your level. My college system doesn't allow Wii's to connect (cuz the Wii fails at internet) so I don't really play people that often.

I can't chain grab you for long, nor can I chain grab any character after they've gone over 40-70 depending on the character, whereas snake can tilt all day long. They're insanely difficult to avoid because of it's broken range.

I'm a sophomore in High school lolol.

Nayrman

Quote from: Shinato on November 29, 2008, 07:32:51 PM
Gr...
Zen is too good.
Either he has one of those magical Wii's that allow him to out prioritize EVERYTHING (like Playats) or someone is using a turbo button (I'm sorry but no way can Wolf move that fast, trust me I've TRIED).

Oh, and future note: I don't play with chaingrabs...at least the infinate ones anyway (specifically Falco's and DDD's) just because they're a pain in the ass and overall they're just plain unfair. X_X;;

I don't out prioritize everything you do, I just punish the lag for you doing and missing them. I'm just quick when it comes to punishing. I don't use a turbo button, I use my fingers, and Snake's over powered tilts are either just as good or better than chain grabbing.
at least you can make it a point to avoid the tilts, once your grabbed I can't do s*** about it X_X;;
I blame Nintendo for the lag... besides, it's insanely rare that I play anyone at your level. My college system doesn't allow Wii's to connect (cuz the Wii fails at internet) so I don't really play people that often.

I can't chain grab you for long, nor can I chain grab any character after they've gone over 40-70 depending on the character, whereas snake can tilt all day long. They're insanely difficult to avoid because of it's broken range.

yea, so you have way more free time than me.
Actually, against people who like to float (like you, constantly in the air) I've found Snake's A combo to be quite ineffective, that's why I rely almost completely on forward tilts. Apparently it didn't do much to you. I just hate chain grabs. It just shows how broken this game can be sometimes (I mean really Sakurai how could you miss Falco's!? The first time I saw it I thought chain!)
That being said, regardless of what happen you're far and away better than me. If all I did was play during winter break I could probably get to that level with Snake, but I'm not that interested in being that good. All I want to be able to do is crush Playat one of these days (and his glitchy as hell Wii XD )

Nayrman

BTW, before I forget:
Xin = PWNT >:D

Had to do it, I rarely ever dominate like that. Although lag kinda killed us both at times XD XD XD

Shinato

Quote from: Nayrman on November 29, 2008, 07:36:15 PM
Gr...
Zen is too good.

yea, so you have way more free time than me.
Actually, against people who like to float (like you, constantly in the air) I've found Snake's A combo to be quite ineffective, that's why I rely almost completely on forward tilts. Apparently it didn't do much to you. I just hate chain grabs. It just shows how broken this game can be sometimes (I mean really Sakurai how could you miss Falco's!? The first time I saw it I thought chain!)
That being said, regardless of what happen you're far and away better than me. If all I did was play during winter break I could probably get to that level with Snake, but I'm not that interested in being that good. All I want to be able to do is crush Playat one of these days (and his glitchy as hell Wii XD )
lol dude, I'm not really on much either. I've only been trying to get a match from people here last night and tonight for the first time in a long while. I just learn from my mistakes and I correct them and turn them into an advantage.

I crushed Playat. If you look back 50 pages or so you could see his constant whining over why I play so fast and accordingly.

Ridley

Gr...
Zen is too good.

Dude you just have to jump after he gets like 20 damage on you. Not hard.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Nayrman

Quote from: Ridley on November 29, 2008, 07:43:05 PM
Gr...
Zen is too good.

Dude you just have to jump after he gets like 20 damage on you. Not hard.
Snake's arials and jumps aren't fast enough to get out of them.
Sonic's up B can quite easily but like hell am I going to be Zen's Falco with Sonic X_X;;

@Shinato: Again, you guys make it sound so easy when it really isn't... X_X;;;

Shinato

Let me stop the possibility of a quote tower.

@Ridley- Its not a chain grab if he can get out of it, and I cannot chain grab R.O.B., which is why I just Dair you after the grab.

Sonic can't be my Falco in brawl as he attacks too slow, and Snake might not have a good aerial game but his aerials still are strong as hell and pack a punch of priority. Oh, I can chain grab sonic but I have to time it exact so the Up B won't work.

Ridley

Quote from: Shinato on November 29, 2008, 07:49:19 PM
Let me stop the possibility of a quote tower.

@Ridley- Its not a chain grab if he can get out of it, and I cannot chain grab R.O.B., which is why I just Dair you after the grab.

Sonic can't be my Falco in brawl as he attacks too slow, and Snake might not have a good aerial game but his aerials still are strong as hell and pack a punch of priority. Oh, I can chain grab sonic but I have to time it exact so the Up B won't work.

I see, anyway, I need some practice as I am currently sucking and just lost to someone I normally beat, can I get some matches tomorow?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Nayrman

That's why I said I wasn't going to use Sonic against Falco, the ability to get out of a chain grab isn't worth getting my ass kicked because of his slowness (sort of an oxymoron isn't it?)
I would've used Snake's Nair a lot more but the problem is you're moving around way too much I couldn't find a good way to use it. If I played you more often I probably could figure something out. That's generally my strength of this game, figuring people out. Problem is online kinda intercourse s me over every now and again with it's horrendousness XD

DededeCloneChris

...Any of you ignorant bastards will be still on in 1 hour or 1 hour and a half? Because I feel like playing by that time. -_-

Ridley

Quote from: Nayrman on November 29, 2008, 07:54:32 PM
That's why I said I wasn't going to use Sonic against Falco, the ability to get out of a chain grab isn't worth getting my ass kicked because of his slowness (sort of an oxymoron isn't it?)
I would've used Snake's Nair a lot more but the problem is you're moving around way too much I couldn't find a good way to use it. If I played you more often I probably could figure something out. That's generally my strength of this game, figuring people out. Problem is online kinda intercourse s me over every now and again with it's horrendousness XD

Love to see that, he won't stay long enough for that to happen. :D
...It's quite obvious...

Nayrman

Quote from: Ridley on November 29, 2008, 07:56:49 PM
I would've used Snake's Nair a lot more but the problem is you're moving around way too much I couldn't find a good way to use it. If I played you more often I probably could figure something out. That's generally my strength of this game, figuring people out. Problem is online kinda f***s me over every now and again with it's horrendousness XD

Love to see that, he won't stay long enough for that to happen. :D
I would expect that out of you actaully X_X;;

sorry Wiiboychris, I'm pretty much done til winter break. Finals and all ;_;

Shinato

I would've used Snake's Nair a lot more but the problem is you're moving around way too much I couldn't find a good way to use it. If I played you more often I probably could figure something out. That's generally my strength of this game, figuring people out. Problem is online kinda f***s me over every now and again with it's horrendousness XD

lol I told you before, I'm nothing like the majority here. I use Falco and Wolf's everything, and I do it with a type of style, but there's one thing I've done that the Pro players do, and that is "spacing". I'm full of possibilities when I space myself accordingly with respect to my opponent. I use the entire stage to position myself correct, and I throw out an attack that I'm 100% sure you won't expect. You may be able to beat Playat by figuring out his obvious play style sooner or later, but it'll probably take you years of dedication for you to out space me. 

Ridley

Quote from: Shinato on November 29, 2008, 08:07:13 PM

lol I told you before, I'm nothing like the majority here. I use Falco and Wolf's everything, and I do it with a type of style, but there's one thing I've done that only the Pro east coast players can do, and that is "spacing". I'm full of possibilities when I space myself accordingly with respect to my opponent. I use the entire stage to position myself correct, and I throw out an attack that I'm 100% sure you won't expect. You may be able to beat Playat by figuring out his obvious play style sooner or later, but it'll probably take you years of dedication for you to out space me. 

The You mean the 8 to 10 people that play brawl here?
...It's quite obvious...

QingXin

Quote from: Nayrman on November 29, 2008, 07:39:05 PM
BTW, before I forget:
Xin = PWNT >:D

Had to do it, I rarely ever dominate like that. Although lag kinda killed us both at times XD XD XD
Please read my last post, Nayr...

Oh, and Zen, I probably won't be using Link against you... Space animals rape Link :( :(

God Link, why are you so FREAKING SLOW >:( >:(

fdjaoiwejfoijaiewojfiwjfigowjeoifjwiojewfoijwoifjoiejf