News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Someguy13

GGS DL sorry about turning down your dittos even though it was obvious that you wanted some. Its just I hate dittos Im terrible at them and I was having trouble doing **** all with that lag and throw in a ditto=no fun for Sguy.

Red

Quote from: Nayrman on November 30, 2008, 04:13:31 PM
Quote from: QingXin on November 30, 2008, 04:10:56 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on November 30, 2008, 04:09:07 PM
welcome to the annoyance side >:D
current club membership so far: You and me apparently :|
I haven't heard anyone else complain like that yet X_X;;
Wow, that's so dull. I wanna go back to the Light Side...

*reverts back*

Link's recovery is just fine, Wi-Fi is great, and I love my life.
*non-sensible gibberish*
you're no fun X_X;;
and now I'm alone again, gee thanks ;_; *lol*
I'm in it, but I never posted my rage in here. XD

.:DL:.

Quote from: `Matt` on November 30, 2008, 04:46:52 PM
Good games Darklink.  :)

Yea GG's.

Your Diddy is really good.  I don't think I've played a better.

How was my squirtle?  I'm thinking of maining PT as a secondary.

Matt

Quote from: darklink140 on November 30, 2008, 04:48:03 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on November 30, 2008, 04:46:52 PM
Good games Darklink.  :)

Yea GG's.

Your Diddy is really good.  I don't think I've played a better.

How was my squirtle?  I'm thinking of maining PT as a secondary.

Pretty good, but in my opinion you should use his down smash more, even then I could barely even get a hit down.

Once again, good games redsox... those were enjoyable.

Red

GG's Matt, I had fun. I wasn't very serious because Ridley didn't let me use the good GC controller, and the other one is messed up on so many levels. Such as:

The rubber on the joystick came loose, and it goes in circles, and comes off. The grips on it are gone, so you're thumb slides off etc. It's annoying after a while. >.> I still had fun though.

Sorry Xin, everyone in the house was complaining, so I had to quit to get things sorted out. :P

Mutilator7

Matt

Red, I have one question... how was my Sonic? I am thinking about getting better with him and make him a secondary.

QingXin

Darklink, who the hell was that Lamp guy? He was just plain out annoying...

Anyway, your Link is good. You're dairs become very predictable, though. Getting launched up doesn't mean you have to dair... Because if you miss it, you'll be punished by a charged Smash Attack xD

Don't you hate Link's recovery xD
Oh, and I was fighting you while sneezing 24/7. I had to BRB to get cold medicine in that one match, and I decided to quit because it was getting to irritating... Ugh, I hate being sick. God, I'm just not feeling good :( :(

.:DL:.

Quote from: QingXin on November 30, 2008, 06:40:05 PM
Darklink, who the hell was that Lamp guy? He was just plain out annoying...

Anyway, your Link is good. You're dairs become very predictable, though. Getting launched up doesn't mean you have to dair... Because if you miss it, you'll be punished by a charged Smash Attack xD

Don't you hate Link's recovery xD
Oh, and I was fighting you while sneezing 24/7. I had to BRB to get cold medicine in that one match, and I decided to quit because it was getting to irritating... Ugh, I hate being sick. God, I'm just not feeling good :( :(

I seriously have no idea who he was...hm.

And apparently you're the only one who doesn't get hit by d-air most of the time from all the people I've played.   ::)

Anyways, GG's.  I really got you with the water gun when you were Marth, eh?  ;D

QingXin

Quote from: darklink140 on November 30, 2008, 06:53:14 PM

And apparently you're the only one who doesn't get hit by d-air most of the time from all the people I've played.   ::)

Anyways, GG's.  I really got you with the water gun when you were Marth, eh?  ;D
Oh my God, I sneezed like crazy during that fight, I think. I felt like poo :( :(

Red

Quote from: `Matt` on November 30, 2008, 06:32:21 PM
Red, I have one question... how was my Sonic? I am thinking about getting better with him and make him a secondary.
It would really help if I could remember the outcome.

But from what I remember it was pretty good. If you want more tips, ask Nayrman. He has a pretty good Sonic himself.

Matt

Quote from: Red on November 30, 2008, 06:58:04 PM

But from what I remember it was pretty good. If you want more tips, ask Nayrman. He has a pretty good Sonic himself.

Alright thanks.

*Goes to find Nayrman*. OH NAYRMAN, COME OUT AND PLAY.

Matt

Quote from: QingXin on November 30, 2008, 06:57:55 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on November 30, 2008, 06:53:14 PM

Oh my God, I sneezed like crazy during that fight, I think. I felt like poo :( :(

He did the same thing to my Marth.  :(

OH NOES DOUBLE POST... sorry Mack.

Nayrman

Quote from: `Matt` on November 30, 2008, 07:00:03 PM
Quote from: Red on November 30, 2008, 06:58:04 PM

Alright thanks.

*Goes to find Nayrman*. OH NAYRMAN, COME OUT AND PLAY.
IN THE DORM I GOTS NO INTERNETS FOR MYS WII! XD