The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

It appears I might not even be able to play, due to recent events and by recent events I mean something that happened 5 minutes ago.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: `Matt` on January 14, 2009, 08:22:03 PM
It appears I might not even be able to play, due to recent events and by recent events I mean something that happened 5 minutes ago.
Awwwwwwwwwww Matt! ! !
What happened?
:(

*sighs*

o kayyy...
maybe another time. :(

Matt

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 14, 2009, 08:23:04 PM
Awwwwwwwwwww Matt! ! !
What happened?

*sighs*

o kayyy...

K making a room.

Though I might not be able to play for long.  ;)

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: `Matt` on January 14, 2009, 08:35:08 PM
Awwwwwwwwwww Matt! ! !
What happened?

*sighs*

o kayyy...

K making a room.

You done did something, you ain't got no business doing!
Whats what happened.
I'm watching WWE right now........ Gamry is still fighting though..........
I'm not sure what to do.

Matt

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 14, 2009, 08:42:04 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on January 14, 2009, 08:35:08 PM
Awwwwwwwwwww Matt! ! !
What happened?

*sighs*

o kayyy...

K making a room.

You done did something, you ain't got no business doing!
Whats what happened.

What, I have the best TV in the house and my Mom wants to watch American Idol auditions on it. Though I have to admit, the auditions are the best part, because more then half of them suck.  :D

Gamree

Okay, I was about to get off to brawl with you guys, but then I got kicked out halfway through my match with Zies and now I can't even connect back onto WiFi.  I keep getting Wii Error Code 61070.  Anyone else getting this message, or is it just me?

Matt

Quote from: Gamree on January 14, 2009, 08:46:36 PM
Okay, I was about to get off to brawl with you guys, but then I got kicked out halfway through my match with Zies and now I can't even connect back onto WiFi.  I keep getting Wii Error Code 61070.  Anyone else getting this message, or is it just me?

Mhmm, looks like servers or whatever is messed up again.

Gamree

Quote from: `Matt` on January 14, 2009, 08:47:59 PM

Mhmm, looks like servers or whatever is messed up again.

At least I was able to get on before.  Now my modem/router doesn't even recognize that my Wii is trying to connect.

Matt

StarWindWizard7

Thats 1 of about 3-5 Error Messages I ALWAYS GET when I try to fight Friends on go on TB or BB.
It is the most annoying thing EVER.  >:(

Keep trying Gameree.

Gamree

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 14, 2009, 08:55:20 PM

Thats 1 of about 3-5 Error Messages I ALWAYS GET when I try to fight Friends on go on TB or BB.

Keep trying Gameree.

Trying, but whenever I try to connect, it won't even let me through to choose between friends or Anyone.  Apparently, Zies is having the same problem.

Anyone else having this problem?

Wait a second, you called me "Gameree" again!  BLARG!

Matt

Quote from: Gamree on January 14, 2009, 09:01:32 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 14, 2009, 08:55:20 PM

Keep trying Gameree.

Trying, but whenever I try to connect, it won't even let me through to choose between friends or Anyone.  Apparently, Zies is having the same problem.

Anyone else having this problem?

Wait a second, you called me "Gameree" again!  BLARG!

Heh. Anyways lets post-pone the matches for tomorrow.

Gamree

*grumble grumble*My name isn't rocket science, people.*grumble grumble*

Yeah, okay, that sounds like a good idea, since it sounds like all of us are trying to force this right now.

StarWindWizard7

Same thing! :P

K, Gamree,

When your ready please host.
It says from my end that your still fighting.

Matt, how long till you can actually play Smash?