The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Gamree

I'd Wario ditto, but preferably if you can find another person to join us.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Gamree on January 19, 2009, 07:47:24 PM
I'd Wario ditto, but preferably if you can find another person to join us.
OH I agree...It's not as fun with out 3 or 4 of the same people, IMO.

*folds arms*
I just hate waiting.

Zen127

QingXin

StarWindWizard7

They did...just when I think we can have fun ditto'ing eachother, everybody leaves.
:(

This is probably the result of Brawl itself, and it's horrible Online Server. :|

Gamree

Have no fear, Gamree's still here! ;D
...Just not tonight, because it's already too late to Brawl...
O_o

Someguy13

Hey guys I havent been here in a while due to me and a friend deciding that we shal watch every episode of dragonball starting at episode 1 of the orignal dragonball and ending at what ever the hell its ending on now a days. Im on a break between Z and GT anyone wanna brawl?

im so cool >_>
              <_<

StarWindWizard7

I don't want to see DB, but I woudln't mind seeing some awesome fights in DBZ!
I want to see the entire DB GT series, I never got the chance, but atleast I saw like the last 3 episodes.

Still waiting on Dittos!

*looks @ the time* I had a rough day "personally" so I'm out.
Let's try another time......

anybody.

Someguy13

Well I personally thought that Dragonball was a bit better than DBZ Im not that far into GT but I would assume that Dragonball will still be on top (Roshi was funnyer in DB I thought).

Im up for ditos anytime you want. I can play as half the roster to some extent so it shouldent really mater what character.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Someguy13 on January 23, 2009, 04:08:03 PM
Well I personally thought that Dragonball was a bit better than DBZ Im not that far into GT but I would assume that Dragonball will still be on top (Roshi was funnyer in DB I thought).

Im up for ditos anytime you want. I can play as half the roster to some extent so it shouldent really mater what character.
Well, Great.......
we just need another person or 2 more people.

HOPEFULLY the Smash Servers will allow us all to fight eachother, and not leave one person out like it did
between 'Matt" and me.

Gamree

Gamree here.  I'm up for some dittos tonight.  Just name a time and I'll try to be there.

Been tweaking GTA IV for PC and finally got it to run at good FPS, so I've been playing that for a few days.  I should still be good enough to present a challenge in Brawl, though. ;D

Matt

K as a heads up, I will have room up around 7pst if you want to join, I may or may not do free for alls.

Gamree

Quote from: `Matt` on January 26, 2009, 11:46:48 AM
K as a heads up, I will have room up around 7pst if you want to join, I may or may not do free for alls.

I take it that that's pm?  I think I'll join if I can.  I want to try training with my Toon and King some more, so I'll be mainly switching off between those two.

Anyway, I'm putting up a room now if anyone wants to join.

Matt

Quote from: Gamree on January 26, 2009, 02:41:48 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on January 26, 2009, 11:46:48 AM

I take it that that's pm?  I think I'll join if I can.  I want to try training with my Toon and King some more, so I'll be mainly switching off between those two.

Anyway, I'm putting up a room now if anyone wants to join.

Alright, I am a little bit rusty, based off the matches I had with a friend earlier. I myself will mainly be using Diddy, Falco and Ness. Still have yet to get Falco's lasers down, but got better with them.