News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamree

I played as Falco last week.  I ended up owning... myself. O_o  Guess that explains why I never play as him, lol. ;D

Matt

Well due certain circumstances me going online may have to wait till 8:00pm.

Gamree

O_o
Okay, but if it goes back any further, I may not be able to play.

Matt

Sorry Gamree, but I fell asleep right after I said it may have to wait till 8:00. XD

But now I have to stay up and do a essay on Of Mice of Men which I have been putting off for about a week.

Gamree

Quote from: `Matt` on January 27, 2009, 12:27:34 AM
Sorry Gamree, but I fell asleep right after I said it may have to wait till 8:00. XD

But now I have to stay up and do a essay on Of Mice of Men which I have been putting off for about a week.
O_o
:O
:(
>=(
>:(
:robotangry:
:P
;D

It's okay, I've done something like that before.  I was wondering where you had gone, though.  Next time I'll just reach out of your tv and smack you awake. ;D

Matt

K just got back from turning in my work for the week for my credits, finished the report and got a A on it so I am happy. I should be open to play later today, or now, but I am eating at the moment.

.:DL:.

Matt

.:DL:.

Alrighty.  If I'm a little late, that's because I have to do something first.  =3

Matt

Quote from: darklink140 on January 27, 2009, 03:05:14 PM
Alrighty.  If I'm a little late, that's because I have to do something first.  =3

mmk, room is up. Join when you're ready.

Someguy13

Anyone wanna play me? I have my first tourney coming up on saturday so Im trying to cram as much smash into this week as possible and since none of my irl friends are on hand a laggy online match will have to do.

actually that reminds me does anyone know the rules regarding custom controls? are you given time to change them or what?

Gamree

FruitFlow

Gamree, I can give you many reasons as to why I'm off by a lot:

1. I've been playing MK Wii more than Brawl lately. So I need to re-adjust myself back to Brawl. (Which won't be anytime soon)

2. I am trying out different controls besides my main. (Which is the Sideways Wiimote)

3. I have not fought you in a long time. So I need to get myself re-adjusted to your fighting style.

4. Lastly, there was slight lag. So my moves were somewhat always being delayed.
Main reason why I was always SDing with my Peach.
(That doesn't really bother me much, though)
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Gamree

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on January 27, 2009, 06:38:13 PM

1. I've been playing MK Wii more than Brawl lately. So I need to re-adjust myself back to Brawl. (Which won't be anytime soon)

2. I am trying out different controls besides my main. (Which is the Sideways Wiimote)

3. I have not fought you in a long time. So I need to get myself re-adjusted to your fighting style.

4. Lastly, there was slight lag. So my moves were somewhat always being delayed.

'Tis fine, although you can't use that last reason as I had the exact same lag on my side, lol.  Anyway, good matches.  I don't remember the last time we fought, but it has been a while, huh?

Also, are you saying the sideway Wiimote is your normal control scheme, or you were using a sideways wiimote?

FruitFlow

Quote from: Gamree on January 27, 2009, 07:09:09 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on January 27, 2009, 06:38:13 PM

'Tis fine, although you can't use that last reason as I had the exact same lag on my side, lol.  Anyway, good matches.  I don't remember the last time we fought, but it has been a while, huh?

Also, are you saying the sideway Wiimote is your normal control scheme, or you were using a sideways wiimote?
Thanks for understanding.

Yeah, the Sideways Wiimote is my normal control scheme.
From beginning up to now. :)

It's pretty relaxing once you get the hang of it.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."