The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Pared

Yea its been awhile since i played anyone from here. I'll maybe come back later if anyone is up for a set.

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Gamree

Ridley

Man I haven't been here in forever. I plan on playing again tonight. Anyone want to help me get good again? Also I have a few ideas on how to get this active again. Once I get reaquainted with my controller, I will start implementing some of them.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Eizweir

This thread died, our mash board is doomed.

And I'm up for a brawl on the off chance anyone will read this.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Gamree

Dang, I wish I had seen that post ealier.  I would have jumped on that in a heart beat.  I'll still brawl you in the rare case you're still online...

Matt

Smash Board is dead and is at a point where in my opinion it should just go.

I'll be on for some matches around 7PM PST, these we will be my last matches until the Smash board starts to show some activity.

.:DL:.

I'll play, as I'm the only one here.

Tell me when you made your room Matt so I can turn on the game.

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ridley on February 03, 2009, 07:55:49 PM
I supose I could go for a few matches tomorow. Anyone?
I'm going to play once people stop ignoring me. >:(

Gamree

Matt

Connection trouble, but I know what the problem is, room will be up shortly.

Matt

Quote from: `Matt` on February 03, 2009, 08:45:47 PM
Connection trouble, but I know what the problem is, room will be up shortly.

Double post, blahblah.

Anyways, seeing nobody is online, if you want me to set up a room pm me in the chatroom.

Gamree

Sorry, I'd play, but my brother's kicking me off the Internet for the night.  Maybe another time.
I can't get into the chat room, anyway. O_O

Macawmoses

Matt

Quote from: `Matt` on February 03, 2009, 05:51:20 PM
Smash Board is dead and is at a point where in my opinion it should just go.

I'll be on for some matches around 7PM PST, these we will be my last matches until the Smash board starts to show some activity.

The fact the matches never happened, just makes me want to leave the smash board all together, but I have a room up if anyone wants to to join. It won't be up for long, so best join now.