News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Gamree

Okay guys, so I finally got my new video capture card up and working properly (I hope...), so I can start recording some of my Brawl matches.  So now I need some vict- er, buddies to brawl with me online so I can see if it works right when playing online. ;D

Matt

Well my guess is that is don't work right, judging by the large amount of lag, and if you weren't recording then there is something up with your connection. I had nearly flawless matches when it came to lag with a friend earlier.

.:DL:.

Anyone want to Brawl right now? I'm not promising my best since I haven't played in weeks but I'll try to go my hardest.

Gamree

Quote from: Matt on March 17, 2009, 04:04:35 PM
Well my guess is that is don't work right, judging by the large amount of lag, and if you weren't recording then there is something up with your connection. I had nearly flawless matches when it came to lag with a friend earlier.

Eh, no, my computer was downloading something and I had forgotten about it.  I joined again after the download finished and got to record those matches.  I was happy, almost no lag at all. =D

Ridley

Hey Gameree, nice matches! ;D Thanks for being the first match I played after my 3 month break. I wasn't too bad, right? ::) Anyway, I expect more matches tomorow so I can get back to my former glory. Also do you have an x box?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Gamree

Quote from: Ridley on March 17, 2009, 06:51:01 PM
Hey Gameree, nice matches! ;D Thanks for being the first match I played after my 3 month break. I wasn't too bad, right? ::) Anyway, I expect more matches tomorow so I can get back to my former glory. Also do you have an x box?

Psh, I've been waiting for you to come back.  Well, you and Playat, at least.  I need to start facing harder opponents if I want to improve.  Plus, we never did really get to brawl much before tonight.  Anyway, yeah, good matches, I got to record all of them, but I don't know if they turned out well or not because my PC was multitasking.  Oh well.  I'll be up for some matches tomorrow.  And as for the Xbox... yeah, my brother has one.  Um... why?

And you left right before I could pull out my main Dedede.  It made me cry. :'(

Matt

Heads up to everyone, that I will have a room up at like 4-5PM PST. So ya.

Ridley

Quote from: Matt on March 18, 2009, 08:17:20 AM

I will try to join. Also Gamree, maybe you can use him tonight? Also I haven't heard from Playat in a long time. How is he?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Quote from: Gamree on March 17, 2009, 07:44:51 PM

Psh, I've been waiting for you to come back.  Well, you and Playat, at least.  I need to start facing harder opponents if I want to improve.  Plus, we never did really get to brawl much before tonight.  Anyway, yeah, good matches, I got to record all of them, but I don't know if they turned out well or not because my PC was multitasking.  Oh well.  I'll be up for some matches tomorrow.  And as for the Xbox... yeah, my brother has one.  Um... why?

Also I got an X box for Christmas and was just looking for more people to play it with. Anyway, hopefully tonight my Rob will destroy your dedede. 8)
...It's quite obvious...

Gamree

Quote from: Matt on March 18, 2009, 08:17:20 AM
If it's okay with you and Ridley, I'll join in on that game if I can.

Quote from: Ridley on March 18, 2009, 11:18:07 AM
Quote from: Gamree on March 17, 2009, 07:44:51 PM

Also I got an X box for Christmas and was just looking for more people to play it with. Anyway, hopefully tonight my Rob will destroy your dedede. 8)

Don't know, Playat hasn't been on the forums for a while, nor has he been online in Brawl, so I haven't seen, heard, talked, or brawled with him in a while.  I just know that he is one of the few people I know of on NSFCD that was better than me in Brawl, so now that I've improved, I want a rematch to see if I can beat him yet, but he's never around. :'(

Oh yeah, and my Dedede will crush your robot!  And if he can't, one of my other mains will! ;D

EDIT:  Blarg, change of plans.  I have 10 videos I want to upload to Youtube, so I won't be able to play much tonight, if at all.  Sorry. = (

I'm available for Brawl anytime now.  D=

If you want to, let me know so I can get a room up.

Zies

Quote from: Gamree on March 18, 2009, 01:35:29 PM
EDIT:  Blarg, change of plans.  I have 10 videos I want to upload to Youtube, so I won't be able to play much tonight, if at all.  Sorry. = (
...Lawl...

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

GG's Matt.  Sorry about that disconnection, "the game disc can not be read"  :|

Those were some fun matches.  ;D