News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawei

Quote from: Ridley on April 19, 2009, 06:32:03 PM
Quote from: Dawei on April 19, 2009, 04:10:17 PM
Quote from: Ridley on April 19, 2009, 03:07:36 PM
Quote from: Dawei on April 19, 2009, 03:01:01 PM
ggs Ridely, sorry I have to go. Going to get some food from Costco.

I'll critique you when I get back if you'd like.

ggs. I was playing pretty slopily with Rob though. I was destroying your Snake and your one lucky ariel killed me. I need some work with that. Anyway, I wouldn't mind you if you critique me.

I wouldn't say "destroying" when I manage to make a comeback from getting gimped at 0%. :P

You have 2 huge flaws. 1) You roll too much. If it wasn't for the massive button lag, you'd be punished like hell. Running away, is in fact, faster than rolling away.

2)Your techs are useless. It doesn't matter if you can "reverse laser" or whatever if you can't plain play. You run/roll all the way across the darn stage just so you can jump off and do a reverse laser or gyro or whatever. It should ALWAYS be mindgames/basics over tech skill. Especially in a game where tech skill is pretty much non existent.
I would have more to say but I already forgot most of what I was going to say lol.

Alright, want a rematch so I can try it out?
Sure. You host.

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on April 19, 2009, 06:34:43 PM
Quote from: Ridley on April 19, 2009, 06:32:03 PM
Quote from: Dawei on April 19, 2009, 04:10:17 PM
Quote from: Ridley on April 19, 2009, 03:07:36 PM
Quote from: Dawei on April 19, 2009, 03:01:01 PM
ggs Ridely, sorry I have to go. Going to get some food from Costco.

I'll critique you when I get back if you'd like.

ggs. I was playing pretty slopily with Rob though. I was destroying your Snake and your one lucky ariel killed me. I need some work with that. Anyway, I wouldn't mind you if you critique me.

I wouldn't say "destroying" when I manage to make a comeback from getting gimped at 0%. :P

You have 2 huge flaws. 1) You roll too much. If it wasn't for the massive button lag, you'd be punished like hell. Running away, is in fact, faster than rolling away.

2)Your techs are useless. It doesn't matter if you can "reverse laser" or whatever if you can't plain play. You run/roll all the way across the darn stage just so you can jump off and do a reverse laser or gyro or whatever. It should ALWAYS be mindgames/basics over tech skill. Especially in a game where tech skill is pretty much non existent.
I would have more to say but I already forgot most of what I was going to say lol.

Alright, want a rematch so I can try it out?
Sure. You host.

You going to join?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Depster

No let ME in Ridley =0

EDIT: Darnit, readd me 3050-7249-4136

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Playat on April 19, 2009, 06:10:44 PM
Quote from: Gamree on April 19, 2009, 06:10:07 PM
I have to go out to buy something from bestBuy quickly, but I'll brawl you when I get back if you're up for it, Playat.

ok
I did. Ice Climbers had you confused. :O :P :D

Dawei

ggs again Ridley. Dinner time. I could already see some improvement between matches though when you were doing more fighting and less techs.

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on April 19, 2009, 07:17:18 PM
ggs again Ridley. Dinner time. I could already see some improvement between matches though when you were doing more fighting and less techs.

I was able to tell with those Depster matches. I two stocked him twice and 1 stocked him. He beat me two other times though.

Also thanks for the tips. They really helped.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Captain Justice

Quote from: Dawei on April 19, 2009, 05:41:14 PM
Quote from: Echo on April 19, 2009, 05:39:54 PM
his main problem is that he doesn't use Boozer therefore he can't devastate Dawei like I used to.

the end
Actually, he did use Bowser. D:
But it clearly wasn't as sexy as yours. You should teach me Bowser again.
UP-B UP-B UP-B UP-B
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Depster

I hate shield grabs.  How in the world can you powershield everything and grab everything in button lag when I can't even air dodge or put my shield up when I see things coming?

I have this weird thing where after I get a big win I forget to keep playing hard.  Happens every time I get a two stock, I always get worse and worse in the games after that.  It's like I forget to play hard or something.  Though you did get better once you stopped rolling constantly and glide tossing without a reason over and over again.  I guess I just need to work on my Bair spacing against shield grab happy characters.  GGs anyways though.  Don't forget to mention the thrashing you received until my cocky phase set in  ;)

Ridley

Quote from: Echo on April 19, 2009, 07:51:37 PM
his main problem is that he doesn't use Boozer therefore he can't devastate Dawei like I used to.

the end
UP-B UP-B UP-B UP-B

What about chain grabs? ;-;
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Quote from: Depster on April 19, 2009, 07:53:00 PM
I hate shield grabs.  How in the world can you powershield everything and grab everything in button lag when I can't even air dodge or put my shield up when I see things coming?

I have this weird thing where after I get a big win I forget to keep playing hard.  Happens every time I get a two stock, I always get worse and worse in the games after that.  It's like I forget to play hard or something.  Though you did get better once you stopped rolling constantly and glide tossing without a reason over and over again.  I guess I just need to work on my Bair spacing against shield grab happy characters.  GGs anyways though.  Don't forget to mention the thrashing you received until my cocky phase set in  ;)

I did mention the two wins you got. Anyway ggs.
...It's quite obvious...

Depster

I was talking about the thrashing before my cocky mindset took over =0

Captain Justice

Quote from: Ridley on April 19, 2009, 07:54:07 PM
Quote from: Echo on April 19, 2009, 07:51:37 PM

the end
UP-B UP-B UP-B UP-B

What about chain grabs? ;-;
the true boozer has no chain grabs except Up B on Fox/Falco at low damages (and maybe c . falcon I forget)
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Ridley

Gamree and or Playat, I would love to play one of you guys when you get the chance.
...It's quite obvious...

Playat

Quote from: Ridley on April 20, 2009, 08:17:52 AM
Gamree and or Playat, I would love to play one of you guys when you get the chance.

I can play you today

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...