News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamree

I can play today as well, too.  Just name a time today and I'll try to get on. 1 v 1 or three for all between the three of us?  I think the latter would be kind of interesting...

Ridley

Quote from: Gamree on April 20, 2009, 01:08:43 PM
I can play today as well, too.  Just name a time today and I'll try to get on. 1 v 1 or three for all between the three of us?  I think the latter would be kind of interesting...

How about 5- 5:30 you try to get on?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Gamree

Quote from: Ridley on April 20, 2009, 01:42:16 PM

Do you always reply this fast? ;D
And what time zone is that?  I'll probably be able to make it.

Ridley

Quote from: Gamree on April 20, 2009, 01:44:32 PM
Quote from: Ridley on April 20, 2009, 01:42:16 PM

Do you always reply this fast? ;D
And what time zone is that?  I'll probably be able to make it.

Actually, just get on now. Red wants to play some and I will join in a bit.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Playat

Ridley my friends might come over and play some matches but I'll be ready in a few

Ridley

Quote from: Playat on April 20, 2009, 01:51:36 PM
Ridley my friends might come over and play some matches but I'll be ready in a few

Cool, I want to play Jayat.
...It's quite obvious...

Gamree

Cool, sounds like we have some good games going on now. ;D

Tournament team battles anyone? (team attack)  :P

Dawei

Quote from: Gamree on April 20, 2009, 02:09:19 PM

Tournament team battles anyone? (team attack)
Teams are too much fun, but it's too hard to pull it off on a small, inactive site like nsf.

Gamree

Quote from: Cogs on April 20, 2009, 02:45:40 PM

Teams are too much fun, but it's too hard to pull it off on a small, inactive site like nsf.

Well, I meant when me, Playat, Ridley, and either Red or Playat's friends brawl, we could maybe do a few team matches since we would all be together in one place. Just a hopeful wish.   Maybe sometime we could find a day where you, me, Playat, and Ridley can do some team matches.  Sounds like some fun to me.  Just throwing a thought out there.

Anyway, GGs, Red, but I think I'll take a break for now, at least until Ridley wants to Brawl.  I get worse for some reason after about 15 or so matches.  Those Free-for-Alls were fun with Playat and Jay, too, but too bad they were so short lived due to lag kicking us all off. = (

Ridley

Quote from: Gamree on April 20, 2009, 03:05:07 PM
Quote from: Dawei on April 20, 2009, 02:45:40 PM

Well, I meant when me, Playat, Ridley, and either Red or Playat's friends brawl, we could maybe do a few team matches since we would all be together in one place.  Just a hopeful wish.

Anyway, GGs, Red, but I think I'll take a break for now, at least until Ridley wants to Brawl.  I get worse for some reason after about 15 or so matches.  Those Free-for-Alls were fun with Playat and Jay, too, but too bad they were so short lived due to lag kicking us all off. = (

Do one more with Red. I will join after it.
...It's quite obvious...

Gamree

Quote from: Ridley on April 20, 2009, 03:06:33 PM

Well, I meant when me, Playat, Ridley, and either Red or Playat's friends brawl, we could maybe do a few team matches since we would all be together in one place.  Just a hopeful wish.

Do one more with Red. I will join after it.

Sure, I can do that.

Gamree

Sorry, guys, Dedede is my character.  I can't let you own me as him.  ;D

Hey, and no infinite walling.  Don't think I didn't know what you were trying to do. >:(

Red

Well, I meant when me, Playat, Ridley, and either Red or Playat's friends brawl, we could maybe do a few team matches since we would all be together in one place. Just a hopeful wish.   Maybe sometime we could find a day where you, me, Playat, and Ridley can do some team matches.  Sounds like some fun to me.  Just throwing a thought out there.

Hey, don't worry about it. I'm just goofing around. I don't use most of the characters I was using.

The strange thing is, once they lagged out, they didn't come back on...

jnfs2014

Gamree

Quote from: Red on April 20, 2009, 03:33:29 PM

Hey, don't worry about it. I'm just goofing around. I don't use most of the characters I was using.

The strange thing is, once they lagged out, they didn't come back on...

Oh, I didn't even get past using Kirby in my mains. :sadface:

Good games.  Do me a favor once in a while, though, and go after Ridley?  75% of the time you came after my DK.  Especially in that last match, when Ridley still had three lives, a very high hit percentage, and was over in da corner spammin hiz lazaz, you still saw to it to come after me.  Kind of annoying.

Maybe Playat and his friend got had to go somewhere, or they just were tired of a Free-for-all.  Oh well.