News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamree

Yeah, okay Play@, I guess it is my connection.  I'll see if I can find out what's wrong and maybe we can play another time.  Sorry about the lag.

Playat

Quote from: Gamree on April 25, 2009, 08:38:36 PM
Yeah, okay Play@, I guess it is my connection.  I'll see if I can find out what's wrong and maybe we can play another time.  Sorry about the lag.

Oh. I guess so. I thought it was on my end at first because my internet tends to go on and off without notice. Its strange how Me and Y?ESH manage to play without much interference. It is a really strange day online though.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Y?ESH on April 25, 2009, 08:14:44 PM
-.-

I honestly can't find a match.

Anyone wanna play? I don't want to be forced to play Basic Brawl. 0_0 *Shudders*

Mines 1547 4866 5642 if you wanna play.
Oh! Please add me! My FC is on my sig, next to the Super Huge Fox. (This doesn't mean I main him that much).

Y?ESH

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 25, 2009, 09:18:00 PM
Quote from: Y?ESH on April 25, 2009, 08:14:44 PM
-.-

I honestly can't find a match.

Anyone wanna play? I don't want to be forced to play Basic Brawl. 0_0 *Shudders*

Mines 1547 4866 5642 if you wanna play.
Oh! Please add me! My FC is on my sig, next to the Super Huge Fox. (This doesn't mean I main him that much).
Alright! We can play like, right now/soon if you want.

And to anyone else who wants to add me, feel free. I'm not that good though... :P
MAH BOI

Cornwad

Hmm... I was listening to some Smash Bros music and I feel like playing again some time. I'm guessing most people removed me from their lists?
I'm really really rusty, but I want to try using only Jigglypuff again.

Ridley

Quote from: Cornwad on April 29, 2009, 07:06:08 PM
Hmm... I was listening to some Smash Bros music and I feel like playing again some time. I'm guessing most people removed me from their lists?

I still have you in my friends list. ;D About time you got back.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Cornwad

Quote from: Ridley on April 29, 2009, 07:07:44 PM

Ok, maybe some time tomorrow then? I need to work on how I run backwards whenever I try to use  shield.  ;)

Ridley

Quote from: Cornwad on April 29, 2009, 07:12:37 PM
Quote from: Ridley on April 29, 2009, 07:07:44 PM

Ok, maybe some time tomorrow then? I need to work on how I run backwards whenever I try to use  shield.  ;)

Ok sounds fun.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Hey Dawei, fun matches last night. I had to go to bed when I left though. Anyway, is my Rob any better than it used to be? Maybe we can play some ditto's later.
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Sorry for the triple post but would anybody like a brawl match.
...It's quite obvious...

Gamree

Hey, Ridley.  That match between you, me, RBC, and the lvl 9 Samus CPU?  Let us never talk of that again... :-X

Red

Quote from: Gamree on May 02, 2009, 09:46:45 PM
Hey, Ridley.  That match between you, me, RBC, and the lvl 9 Samus CPU?  Let us never talk of that again... :-X
I laughed so hard watching it. XD

Gamree

Quote from: Red on May 02, 2009, 09:57:06 PM
I laughed so hard watching it. XD

I pretty much cried the entire last half of the match, shortly before I died.  O_o;

Ridley

Quote from: Gamree on May 02, 2009, 10:03:03 PM
I pretty much cried the entire last half of the match, shortly before I died.  O_o;

Lololololol that was so freaking funny considering I even beat you that match too lol.
...It's quite obvious...

Gamree

Quote from: Ridley on May 03, 2009, 07:19:34 AM
Lololololol that was so freaking funny considering I even beat you that match too lol.

I decided to give Fox a go just for the heck of it, and I thought I would do better.  Now I remember why I don't play as him online.  I was first to die in that match.  O_o  Stupid Fox and lag...