The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Wow, you do Playat?

Gosh, I better start sending my best vids'
Of course they are all on BB.

Cornwad

Can someone fight me now? I want to check if I have a really laggy connection and if it needs fixing or not.

Kierou

All 3 matches against me were Gannondorf. He is an excellent Dorf.

in 5-stocks, he 3 stocked me twice. He tends to bait you with Warlock punches.

Corn, I'll take a shower, then we'll fight M'kay?

Cornwad

Sure, I'll add you. If there's a lot of lag, feel free to quit. It should be fine, but I haven't used my Wii online in a while.

Kierou

K. Be back in a bit.

Just a hint, you've actually played me before.

Playat

Quote from: Cornwad on May 03, 2009, 04:29:07 PM
Sure, I'll add you. If there's a lot of lag, feel free to quit. It should be fine, but I haven't used my Wii online in a while.

hey corn. I'll play you

Kierou

Someguy13

Anyone wanna play with me.

Every year around this time me and my friend watch every season of Digimon so Im a but out of the Brawl loop.

Cornwad

Good games Kierou. Was that noticeably bad lag?
Sorry if you didn't like the Norfair match. I heard that was Jiggly's best stage and I wanted to try it out.

Kierou

No, not much lag. I live in VA, so the distance isn't a problem, but not to bad.

My problem is that the matches I lost were because of 1) I hate Norfair.
2) I made really stupid moves at the decisive moments, like trying to Nikita you during a Rollout.

Playat

Quote from: Kierou on May 03, 2009, 05:15:21 PM
No, not much lag. I live in VA, so the distance isn't a problem, but not to bad.

My problem is that the matches I lost were because of 1) I hate Norfair.
2) I made really stupid moves at the decisive moments, like trying to Nikita you during a Rollout.

Hey you feel like brawling?

Ridley

Nice matches Triforceman22.  ::) Glad you finally started playing.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Kierou

Nice matches Play. Sorry about the random characters near the end there, and my pathetic final fight. I'm an excellent brawler when focused, but if I Don't sit in a specific position, indian style, or if I just lose focus, I suck.

Gamree

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on May 03, 2009, 12:28:09 PM
I doubt it but does anybody have any videos to send me so I can see how good ya performed? =)

Lol or is more then likely all your matches are over 2 minutes long.

I have over 1,000 videos saved to my SD Card and to my Wii Memory.....
I'm too lazy to delete any of them.
~_~

Hey, Star, I have some brawl vids and replays on Youtube you can watch if you want.  They don't show me or anyone else at our best, but most of them are entertaining and fun to watch if you want. ;D