News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Playat

Quote from: Nayrman on May 11, 2009, 04:49:27 PM
I just got done. Getting ready for the House season finale. Had some "interesting" matches in Basic Brawl.
First I dominated, and then all three got butt hurt and ganged up on me for about four matches (I still won two XD ).
And then I got DC'd, and the next group was me and a bunch of Sonic's just messing around. It was fun.
Oh ok. Some other time then?

Anyone wanna brawl?

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Dang those matches were really fun. I didn't expect my dedede to do that well against your Snake. Anyway, we should have some matches tomorow.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Playat

Quote from: Ridley on May 11, 2009, 07:44:46 PM
Dang those matches were really fun. I didn't expect my dedede to do that well against your Snake. Anyway, we should have some matches tomorow.

eh, I'll get your ROB next time.

How about some Mario kart?

Ridley

Quote from: Playat on May 11, 2009, 07:53:37 PM
eh, I'll get your ROB next time.

How about some Mario kart?

Tomorow good for you? I don't have much time now.
...It's quite obvious...

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Nayrman on May 11, 2009, 04:49:27 PM
I just got done. Getting ready for the House season finale. Had some "interesting" matches in Basic Brawl.
First I dominated, and then all three got butt hurt and ganged up on me for about four matches (I still won two XD ).
And then I got DC'd, and the next group was me and a bunch of Sonic's just messing around. It was fun.

Sonics huh?
Hmm, I have so many BB play arounds it's so funny ! :D

1 time, we were all sonics on Basic Brawl and we kept doing Sonics homing attacks on eachother on "Eldin Bridge".
We kept going until we killed eachother (except for the last lucky Sonic)....... Gosh, so many stories.

It would seem that I find people will play around on Basic Brawl at night time ...... lol like around now.

IF Anybody ever played Basic Brawl and a White Marth/Zelda/Metaknight are off to the side not doing anything...chances are it's me.

Lucas I'm in his blue/white shirt and Pit I'm in his normal white clothing (but I don't use them to play around really)
(unless I want to show off with Pit's infinite flying ability) ;D
Only Someguy13 and I mastered that technique it would seem.

Ridley

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on May 11, 2009, 08:05:52 PM
Sonics huh?
Hmm, I have so many BB play arounds it's so funny ! :D

1 time, we were all sonics on Basic Brawl and we kept doing Sonics homing attacks on eachother on "Eldin Bridge".
We kept going until we killed eachother (except for the last lucky Sonic)....... Gosh, so many stories.

It would seem that I find people will play around on Basic Brawl at night time ...... lol like around now.

IF Anybody ever played Basic Brawl and a White Marth/Zelda/Metaknight are off to the side not doing anything...chances are it's me.

Lucas I'm in his blue/white shirt and Pit I'm in his normal white clothing (but I don't use them to play around really)
(unless I want to show off with Pit's infinite flying ability) ;D
Only Someguy13 and I mastered that technique it would seem.

Iwant to see that. You want to play tomorow?
...It's quite obvious...

Magnum

Quote from: Ridley on May 11, 2009, 08:08:11 PM
Iwant to see that. You want to play tomorow?
Iwant to see that as well.
I knew about the R.O.B. one but not the Pit one

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

StarWindWizard7

Gamree

Quote from: Ridley on May 11, 2009, 08:05:28 PM

You guys Mario Kart?
>.>
<.<
<.>
If I can, I'd like to get in on that action as well.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Gamree on May 11, 2009, 09:12:32 PM
You guys Mario Kart?
>.>
<.<
<.>
If I can, I'd like to get in on that action as well.
Gawed, I haven't played Mario Kart in MONTHS...
And I Never Ever played with any of my friends from here or "anywhere" for that matter either....
I might just play online for fun cause the urge to play it is coming.

:-s

DededeCloneChris

I want to test my "play while in the bed" skill. Soooo...

...Anyone?

Playat

Quote from: Ridley on May 11, 2009, 08:05:28 PM

Tomorrow is good for Mario kart.
@Gamree and Star: You guys can join in as well.

Gamree

Oh, good, it looks like we've got something good going here.  I'll just need your guys' FCs for the game (or at least one of you) and a time that I should be online, and I should (hopefully) be able to make it.

(Just realized my name is pink.  Why pink?  Of all the colors...)

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Gamree on May 12, 2009, 09:14:18 AM
Oh, good, it looks like we've got something good going here.  I'll just need your guys' FCs for the game (or at least one of you) and a time that I should be online, and I should (hopefully) be able to make it.

(Just realized my name is pink.  Why pink?  Of all the colors...)
There should be a thread similar to this on the Mario board that has eveyrbodies FC.

I'm available All day today except around 6... I have to go to surgery or something.
@_@