News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Depster

If you say so, but offer has expired, I'm off of smash for the night.

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

FruitFlow

Quote from: Depster on May 27, 2009, 09:02:07 PM
If you say so, but offer has expired, I'm off of smash for the night.

I thought I was the only Yoshi user here.
Great to see another one.

Also, Depster, I added you way back when Brawl was still new and it still says awaiting registration.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

I'm going online for lack of anything else to do.
Well, I'll be on until about 8pm EST anyway...

FruitFlow

I'll fight you, Nayr.
But you may need to add me first if I'm not in your list.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on May 28, 2009, 04:45:40 PM
I'll fight you, Nayr.
But you may need to add me first if I'm not in your list.
I just got off since no one was on. X_X;;
And what I want to watch starts at the top of the hour so I probably won't be starting back up.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Nayrman on May 28, 2009, 04:47:29 PM
I just got off since no one was on. X_X;;
And what I want to watch starts at the top of the hour so I probably won't be starting back up.

Oh, okay.
If I had seen your post sooner I would've been on earlier.
Sorry for that.

I'll see you later then.

Nayrman

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on May 28, 2009, 04:50:00 PM
Oh, okay.
If I had seen your post sooner I would've been on earlier.
Sorry for that.

I'll see you later then.
Alright. I'll probably be on sometime tomorrow

FruitFlow

Quote from: Nayrman on May 28, 2009, 04:52:22 PM
Alright. I'll probably be on sometime tomorrow
Sure thing.

In the meantime I'm gonna go see if anyone in my list is on right now.

Depster

eh as much as I hate yoshi dittos, I'll play you since you've had me added for so long.

Eventually...

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Doodle

I said I was going to play some MKWii today, but I'll play Brawl, too.
Sometime between 3:30pm and 11:30pm EST is when I'm probably available. :P
Don't think I'm going anything special tonight.
YEAH

Nayrman

intercourse ing lol.
Okay, so this one twerp on Youtube (his profile said 15) was making cracks of my playing on a really old Youtube video of mine where I play Basic Brawl (and all the inherent unfairness that comes with it). So he's talking smack and wants to play me. So I do, and kick the suckers ass. He won one match, only because I was Wolf and intercourse ed up twice on recovering X_X;;

ANYHOO I'm online for a while, anyone want to play?

Playat

Quote from: Nayrman on May 29, 2009, 04:24:39 PM
f***ing lol.
Okay, so this one twerp on Youtube (his profile said 15) was making cracks of my playing on a really old Youtube video of mine where I play Basic Brawl (and all the inherent unfairness that comes with it). So he's talking smack and wants to play me. So I do, and kick the suckers ass. He won one match, only because I was Wolf and f***ed up twice on recovering X_X;;

ANYHOO I'm online for a while, anyone want to play?

We can brawl if you want to.

Nayrman

I got off quite a while ago since no one was even remotely close to going online.