News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

UGH, An Ace Peach User...... I hate those so much.
out of all my mains that I use, only 1 I seem to rely on to beat a good Peach user.

Peach can be a beast sometimes.

DededeCloneChris

If anyone is going to be on 5 hours later, then I'll try to play some matches (and please, PLAY with me).

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on June 11, 2009, 10:49:20 AM
UGH, An Ace Peach User...... I hate those so much.
out of all my mains that I use, only 1 I seem to rely on to beat a good Peach user.

Peach can be a beast sometimes.
Sure, and I'm Yoshiro Mori.

Magnum

I wanna try my new connection now. Right when I finished setting it up, cable went out. That means internet was GONE.

Totally ready.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: wiiboychris on June 11, 2009, 10:50:27 AM
If anyone is going to be on 5 hours later, then I'll try to play some matches (and please, PLAY with me).
Sure, and I'm Yoshiro Mori.
What is this suppose to mean?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on June 11, 2009, 07:42:12 PM
What is this suppose to mean?
That I'm one of Japan presidents. :P

Anyway, going online. Somebody, fight me!

Nayrman

Hi everyone. As everyone here is probably aware, most of us who play smash play it pretty competitively. Nothing wrong with that, as it's pretty darn fun.

But I was wondering who would be open to playing some "just to have fun and mess around" matches? It would still be stock obviously, as time matches are just lame to begin with. But I'm talking about all items on (medium or high, not very high) and any stage you feel like, and yes, even the DK scrolling one.
Obviously this won't be taken seriously, but just to have fun for no other reason than I want to take a break from all the competitiveness we have on this board. Besides, basic brawl still sucks since it's timed and no one I know.

So who would be interested? I'd like to play later this afternoon/tonight so we have something to do. I can update with a time later depending on what everyone wants (assuming anyone wants to in the first place XD )

HTA!

Uh... I'll play you today Wiiboy if I have the time.
Peach is a good character.  >:(

HTA!

Quote from: MagnumSonic on June 11, 2009, 06:57:39 PM
I wanna try my new connection now. Right when I finished setting it up, cable went out. That means internet was GONE.

Totally ready.
So the guide worked.
Good. D:

StarWindWizard7

Now your talking my language.
Though I can deal with out items, I'll still play this type of game.
Even with items I wonder if anybody could beat me on my master stage. ;D

Anyway- I have to close my store today and won't get off until around 9:45 tonight, but I'll be here later on.

SkyMyl

Dammit, beaten to another thread. >_>

I'm open to Brawling throughout most of the day, so count me in.

jnfs2014

Just ask Y?esh. I love random and crazy brawls.

Playat

I can play your game Nayr.
I'll be online throughout the evening. I wonder if you could record the matches with your comments.

Qsmash

jnfs2014

Qsmash